yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
if we are going to have a girl who is showing, then it would have to be someone from his last school, Sarah or someone else
Rosie? or a new character maybe? Still Sarah is the obvious choice.

Yeah I didn't even consider the rendering... god what a nightmare. Yeah lets leave it to A&H.
Yeah, I do not want to even start to think about that... devs will have to account for any possible scenario. My advice for them is to keep the pregnancy story AFTER you've changed the rule that allows to spank the girls yourself.

For Funnzies!
Dude, strap ons!

totally Sally is the more enjoyable partner. But say Faye or Elizabeth *looks over at @yuserneim with a shit eating grin* Claire would be able to handle it under supervision.
Is someone talking bout Liz? My Liz radars activated.

still miss the virgins here. and sexual education .. such as a biology course .. or a boilogie teacher .. would be very interesting for me what new stories would develop there ^^
I'm Priti (wink, wink) sure there are a number of virgins in the school. Rachel and maybe Faye chief among them. And yeah, biology teacher is a must!! I'm sure Chang doesn't really care about that realm of the sciences.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I have been thinking more about quick repeatable scenes for AltosandHerdone as opposed to offering nearly complete story lines. (I am trying to focus on girls that seem under-used)

Patrol eventss

1) Nina is smoking between classes, and she does not throw her cigarette butt away properly. The Headmaster stops her and assigns her a cleaning detail (+discipline) (the cleaning detail is a placeholder until you can punish her like others)

2) Priti is taking a selfie in the hallway, but isn't happy with how it looks. She asks us to take a picture while she poses. We can refuse and demand she get to class (+discipline), or agree and take a picture (+popularity)

3) Maxine is putting up flyers to organize a student meeting. You can force her to remove the flyers (-1 popularity) or allow the gathering (-1 Discipline)

4) Sally and Izzy are on a jog around the campus, and they say "hi"

5) (Requires: If Lucy has been your topless maid before, and you have at least a dollar) You see Lucy in the halls between classes and hold up some cash. She looks puzzled, until you ask for a uniform inspection. You tip her. (-1 dollar) (This is more of a joke suggestion, as I doubt the HM would show that side of himself in the halls, but I thought it was amusing, so I share)

Class events

6) Emily is standing with her back to us talking with Harriet and Liz before classes begin. Emily is gossiping about some TV heartthrob that she finds very attractive, and her comments get more graphic depending on the school horniness level.

Examples
Horniness 5 - 10 "I just love how he always saves her, and I can't help but imagine what it would be like if he was kissing me instead."
Horniness 11-15 "Could you even imagine his arms around you? It would be a dream! I bet his sweat smells good"
Horniness 16-20 "Did you see it last night? OMG! After the fight scene with the monster, I was ready to have his babies."
Horniness 21-25 "Um, I'm thinking I should watch alone from now on. Last episode, I was sitting in a puddle before the first advert, and it was awkward that I had company."

HM can break up the conversation to get everyone's mind on class. (-1 popularity, +1 Grades)
or let them keep talking. (+horniness only if that dialogue is new, +popularity otherwise. -Grades either way, as girls are distracted) (worth mentioning that if you have Horniness 21+ and you haven't seen a previous exchange, you probably see that exchange, so you never miss out on horniness points throughout game)

7) Faye is doodling a bunch of hearts and rainbows and things instead of paying attention in class. You can humiliate her by talking to the class about how all of her "art" points psychologically to her being a sexual deviant, (like a bad psychoanalysis to prove she is a pervert, example: a butterfly she drew represents a spread labia, and a pair of rainbows represent breasts) (+discipline, as the other girls are embarrassed for her), or you can focus on teaching the class (+grades)

8) Harriet interrupts your lecture to ask if she can go to the loo. You can deny her, (+discipline) or offer her a pass (+popularity)

9) April interrupts your lecture to ask about a storm she heard might hit over the weekend. You tell her off, explaining that the nearby mountains deflect air currents, and those will usually redirect rain clouds, and she shouldn't interrupt. Class goes on. (+1 grades)
I really like these. I'm quoting you basically to say you miss Charlotte and Ada. IIRC, there's a scene that never got into the game where Charlotte is caught smoking...subsequent scene shows her naked red bum. It looked like an homage to spank 18 if you asked me. That scene may still be on the files.

EDIT: I'm sure Charlotte is one of A&Hs' favorites. I'm not @ them on that, tho.

Last edited:

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
June Poll Results
Hi guys,
Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote on our last poll. The poll is now closed and the results are in. As somebody pointed out in the comments some of these questions didn't have a simple yes or no answer and were open to some interpretation. Well, I'm sure you're all wondering how I plan to interpret these results, so let's run through them one by one.

1. Rachel's tail should be a butt plug or strapped to her waist?
a) Butt plug (315 votes - 89%)
b) Strapped to her waist (39 votes - 11%)
c) I want full neko! e.g. Real ears and tail. This is a bonus choice, please pick either A or B as well (118 votes 33%)
A butt plug was always my plan for Rachel's tail but I thought it fair to check that this is something people wanted to see. By an overwhelming nine to one margin, this was the case. So a butt plug it will be. I gave a bonus choice for this question asking if people would like to see Rachel as a proper neko girl and exactly one-third of you said yes to this. A not insignificant number but still a minority. This was a bonus choice because I am not promising to put anything like this in the game. I did have a short side story in mind for later in the game involving Rachel stealing one of Miss Chang's formulas. I think if a third of people were interested I could probably justify spending some time on it. We shall see.

2. More volleyball games or more football (soccer) in version 0.9? We'll have some of both but I'll probably need to prioritise one as crowd scenes are time-consuming.
a) Volleyball (297 votes - 86%)
b) Football (49 votes - 14%)
Not a huge surprise here. Everyone likes to look at hot girls in skimpy clothes jumping up and down. I was thinking of having the girls hold a sports tournament of some kind. Given people's preference for volleyball, we'll have that as the tournament sport. I do already have a few scenes written for the football storyline and I'll probably still do those anyway.

3. The blue cardigans, on or off as default in version 0.9? I'm thinking of writing that there will be a heatwave on campus at the start of 0.9
a) I like the cardigans, keep them for now (99 votes - 28%)
b) The less clothing the better. (247 votes - 72%)
I admit that the way I phrased the multiple-choice answers here might have slightly influenced people's votes. "The less clothes the better" won with 71% of the vote. So for the next version, the girls will be taking off their cardigans most of the time. However, I won't ignore the 29% who like the cardigans. Having the outfits change due to weather conditions rather than a new rule will allow me to still have some scenes with the cardigans on without breaking continuity. I do also plan to introduce a new rule in version 0.9 regarding what clothes the girls can wear but I'll keep that as a surprise.

4. Who should punish the twins through the punishment system, the headmaster and Sally or the headmaster and Claire?
a) The headmaster and Sally (72 votes - 21%)
b) The headmaster and Claire (267 votes - 79%)
This was something I was of two minds about. I felt like it might be nice to have some variation in the disciplinarian team for the punishment system. Claire needs to learn more punishment techniques and what better way to learn than for her and the headmaster to take one twin each across their knees. On the other hand, Sally is more experienced and she's already showed a willingness to engage in sexual acts with the students. I'm happy with everyone's decision to go with Claire though. You and Sally will get to punish lots of girls together and I think it's right to try out a different partner for the punishment game.
Some people expressed concern that Claire's overly aggressive spanking of Mary in the last update meant that she would be the wrong person for this. I don't plan to just forget about what happened previously. Claire will have to win back the twins' trust before she will be able to punish them effectively. I have just the scene in mind for the three of them.

5. Who needs after school punishment training with the headmaster and Amy more: Debbie or Claire?
a) Debbie (51 votes - 15%)
b) Claire (26 votes - 8%)
c) Both of them together (265 votes - 77%)
A very substantial majority opted for both Claire and Debbie together. However, the fact that people also voted to have Claire punish the twins does slightly impact this question. If Claire is going to be helping you punish the twins she'll get quite a bit of training that way. Debbie is really the one who needs the training with Amy more. So I think we'll definitely have some training sessions with both Debbie and Claire and we might also have some with just Debbie.

6. What are your feelings about girls with tattoos/piercings? To be clear, tattoos and piercings as a punishment will not be happening.
a) Tattoos rule (124 votes - 41%)
b) Piercings rule (100 votes - 33%)
c) I don't care for either. (180 votes - 59%)
The majority of people said they didn't care for tattoos or piercings. So I don't think any of the new major characters will be having them (e.g. Zoe). However, a fairly substantial minority said they liked them and I think we can justify giving them to one or two of the more minor new characters or perhaps one of the existing characters we haven't seen without their clothes yet (admittedly, this is quite a short list).

7. I've aimed to have a mix of girls who are shaved/bushy/trimmed etc in the game. What do you think about the amount of pubic hair the girls have at the moment?
a) More shaved girls, please (148 votes - 41%)
b) More bushy girls, please (35 votes - 10%)
c) You've got the balance about right. (179 votes - 49%)
So most people thought I had the balance about right at the moment with more people saying they wanted more shaved girls than more bushy girls. I take this to mean that I could shift the balance slightly toward the shaved side. So I'll keep things mostly as they are but we'll probably see a few more hairless pussys going forward.

8. Would you like to see more scenes with the girls being embarrassed in front of male strangers on campus (e.g. boys, locals from town, construction workers, visitors, parents etc)? Before anyone gets upset, this question is not about NTR or sharing which WILL NOT be in the game. This question relates only to other males witnessing punishments and nudity just as Mr Cummings did in version 0.6, for example.
a) I'm happy to see the girls publicly humiliated more often in front of other males. (84 votes - 22%)
b) I'm fine with that occasionally if the story demands. (255 votes - 66%)
c) I don't want other men on campus for any reason (even knowing they won’t touch the girls). (47 votes - 12%)
So I confess that this question was the main thing I wanted to ask you guys about because it has been a point of controversy on the Discord.
A few times in the past I've discussed plans to have boys from the nearby boys’ school witness some of the girls’ public punishments as a way to increase the girls’ embarrassment. I felt that this was a logical escalation of the public punishments and a way to keep the girls feeling embarrassed even when they start getting used to being naked in front of each other and the headmaster.
Whilst many liked the idea, some people reacted very strongly against it. Honestly, I was quite taken aback by the visceral response to the mention of males on campus. However, it was impossible for me to tell if this represented a vocal minority of people or if this was how the majority felt. Hence the need to ask in a poll.
If the majority of you were really dead against other men witnessing punishments/nudity I was going to need to rethink parts of some upcoming storylines. In particular, Liz's exhibitionist storyline and also the storyline for Cassandra, with her showing some of the school's owners around being the hostess for a formal dinner party. I was also thinking about having some construction workers working in the sports centre to finish construction of the swimming pool. All of which may have had to change.
Clearly the majority of people are fine with at least the occasional use of male witnesses as a way to embarrass the girls. However, it's not something that I should overuse. That is pretty much how I feel about it myself and I can be a bit more confident now about some of the storylines I'm writing.
Rest assured that I'm not planning to flood the game with male characters. The software I use only has about 5 usable hairstyles for the males (compared to hundreds for the girls). So if we do ever see any boys from the boys’ school it would probably be in a blurred out background as in the concept image above.

9. Would you be interested in an optional storyline involving pregnancy? Now, I’ve used Sarah as the model here but this doesn’t mean I’ll definitely be using this character in this way.
a) Hell yeah. (143 votes - 40%)
b) I wouldn't mind a pregnancy storyline but it’s not my thing. (102 votes - 28%)
c) Please no. (115 votes - 32%)
I've had people ask me about including a lot of more niche fetishes in the game and out of all of them pregnancy was the only one that I felt I might be willing to include.
The pregnancy fetish can be broken down into two main aspects, impregnating women and having sex with pregnant women. Some people are into the first and not so much into the second. I didn't specify in my question which one people enjoy but I'm going to assume that most people keen on a pregnancy storyline would be interested in both.
So there were three options here. A yes, no and I wouldn't mind but it's not my thing. 40% of people were very keen on a pregnancy storyline. 28% of people said they didn't mind and 32% were strongly opposed. 40% is a sizable proportion of people and clearly there is a demand for it. I feel that level of support justifies an optional short side story and one of several planned end game paths. However, I would say it doesn't justify any major storylines, gameplay mechanics or anything along those lines.
Some people stated their opposition to pregnancy due to story reasons. As they couldn't see how the headmaster could get away with impregnating one of his students. I would say to those people not to worry. There are lots of ways to get around this problem. I won't just be shoehorning anything in that doesn't fit with the story or that breaks immersion. Plus of course, everything will be optional with alternate paths to take through the game.

So thanks again everyone for taking part in our biggest poll to date with 370 people casting their votes. As always, I got lots of very useful information to help guide my decision making.
Altos

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Like I said they maybe getting stuff from town. But it's most likely all supplied by the school... you mean chapel right?
Actually I meant the church in town, not the chapel on campus. While basic needs may be met by school supplies or by the girls buying the usual stuff from a local store (e. g. shampoo), anything special will be hard to come by. And anything out of the ordinary will be the talk of the town, including the local priest, who will probably have a well voiced opinion on it. Small rural towns tend to be like that.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
<head smack> Of course, I missed Ada. :mad: I was using the list of students in the characters tab to make sure I considered everyone, and Ada doesn't get added to that list when she joins the student body.

So... You see Ada in the hall and notice she doesn't have her camera. You mention this, and she gets very annoyed with you. She says that she is a person with a great many ambitions and hopes and she should be not be defined by ONE hobby which does not encompass the complexity that she possesses!

Nah, kidding... She's taking a picture between classes and you tell her not to be late. (There's simply too many girls to have them all have a tremendous amount of depth)

As far as Charlotte, she just didn't inspire any good ideas, as I feel like I don't know her that well... To me, Alice, Charlotte, Emily, and Faye are mostly interchangeable when I try and recall them. Obviously, Alice has large boobs, and Faye is a bit of an airhead. Emily is described as a gossip, so I threw in a scene to play that up. I hate to say it, but Charlotte is "that one" blonde girl who doesn't distinguish herself from the others. I know Charlotte is captain of one of the sports teams, and she is described as popular, I suppose. But I couldn't think of a quick scene to have her in where she would be the focus.

Maybe something like a patrol event where a small group of casually dressed girls are all sneaking off campus during classes, you catch them, and they beg you to let them cut afternoon classes as they go into town to watch the latest in an equivalent of "shades of gray" movies on opening day. You can chaperone the group, giving a large popularity boost for a hit to grades, send them all to go change for class (-popularity, +discipline) or you can single out Charlotte for punishment because she is an instigator, confiscate her non-uniform, and earn some discipline and grades as they focus on their studies.

(It would be nice if afterwards you could arrange to have a video of one the earlier "50 shades" movies for one of the Friday night movie events after that, to earn some extra brownie points and, because you get the directors cut with the footage that was cut for being too graphic, maybe moisten some knickers.)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think with the polls about the tattoo/piercings they didn't explain the types they were asking about.

A teenager having a tiny heart tattoo on a wrist is different than them having 2 full sleeves. I am pretty sure most people would be fine with a fairy on the ankle, a heart on the wrist, a butterfly on a shoulder blade or some other minor one off tattoos on a character, rather than a full back like the teenager had been in the yakuza for the last 4 decades.

Similar for piercings. Pierced ears is the norm for females in society as of now. A pierced belly button was a thing and I think most people were okay with it. Once you move onto the character having pierced nipples, clit, hips, nose, frenulum, septum, eye brows, lips, tongue, you are veering into the territory people won't like.

With pregnancy, it seems slightly weird there will be one optional about the pregnancy. If MC is creampieing a school of girls who don't have great access to medical facilities and treatments, pregnancies will happen, especially with the naive ones. Like I am doubting Priti is on any birth control.

With the not getting away with it. I thought MC just had to get them to be valuable members of society. As long as they pass and are good for the country it seems like it shouldn't be cared about, otherwise his special actions to even do punishments shouldn't be allowed.

Artisan

Jun 23, 2020
new thoughts on Miss Potts discipline in class. Maybe this has been discussed before as I'm a newbie to the forum.
Now that she has been trained and had some (poor) practice in the classroom, I am surprised that when she fails to control her class there is no consequence. I was thinking of a link to allow the HM to call Miss Potts to his office every time she is unable to control her class. This could simply be an option at the end of the day similar to inviting a girl for punishment. Once in the office, you can choose to discipline her that evening at her apartment ( which simply opens up a shortened version of her first spanking ) or you can give her a demerit and save it until she fails to control the class again. (repeatable) With more than 1 demerit, when you go to punish her in her apartment, this gives you a shortened version of the her over the knee spanking. I was thinking these may be simple to implement with not many new graphices, but would add to the game options during the evenings while we wait for the bigs changes.
Just a thought

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I doubt at this point in time people will think of earrings when they talk about piercings. And also noses and eyebrows may be not to everybody's taste but are quite common. Debbie has a nose piercing e. g.

So "Do you like piercing" probably boils down to (a) the more exotic ones (nipples, clit, for me other than for you also belly button), or (b) akin to your yakuza example for tats a girl with metal everywhere.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Umm did you forget to write something? or was it a mistake? or did you want to like? likes are good.

For Funnzies! Like a scene where Debbie is talking about how she wants a dick Chang overhears her and decides to grant her wish but it backfires and the dick turns Debbie into a sex fiend making her fuck all the girls unconscious. Of course her first victim is Chang. Finally the HM, Sally and the Guard track her down and pin her down. The nurse tranqs her and later we find out from Chang that it only lasts a day. See funnzies!
Or Ms Chang could make small vials of use which effects are last for 1-2 hours, and Debbie could use it to "help" other girls relieve themselves whos arent bi/lesbian and could use a real dick. Strap-ons won't feel the same. It maybe a long shot, but could be awesome in the future, if not too many like it then it would be OPTIONAL, Debbie could decide to use the vials or a strap-on.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I have been thinking more about quick repeatable scenes for AltosandHerdone as opposed to offering nearly complete story lines. (I am trying to focus on girls that seem under-used)

Patrol eventss

1) Nina is smoking between classes, and she does not throw her cigarette butt away properly. The Headmaster stops her and assigns her a cleaning detail (+discipline) (the cleaning detail is a placeholder until you can punish her like others)

2) Priti is taking a selfie in the hallway, but isn't happy with how it looks. She asks us to take a picture while she poses. We can refuse and demand she get to class (+discipline), or agree and take a picture (+popularity)

3) Maxine is putting up flyers to organize a student meeting. You can force her to remove the flyers (-1 popularity) or allow the gathering (-1 Discipline)

4) Sally and Izzy are on a jog around the campus, and they say "hi"

5) (Requires: If Lucy has been your topless maid before, and you have at least a dollar) You see Lucy in the halls between classes and hold up some cash. She looks puzzled, until you ask for a uniform inspection. You tip her. (-1 dollar) (This is more of a joke suggestion, as I doubt the HM would show that side of himself in the halls, but I thought it was amusing, so I share)

Class events

6) Emily is standing with her back to us talking with Harriet and Liz before classes begin. Emily is gossiping about some TV heartthrob that she finds very attractive, and her comments get more graphic depending on the school horniness level.

Examples
Horniness 5 - 10 "I just love how he always saves her, and I can't help but imagine what it would be like if he was kissing me instead."
Horniness 11-15 "Could you even imagine his arms around you? It would be a dream! I bet his sweat smells good"
Horniness 16-20 "Did you see it last night? OMG! After the fight scene with the monster, I was ready to have his babies."
Horniness 21-25 "Um, I'm thinking I should watch alone from now on. Last episode, I was sitting in a puddle before the first advert, and it was awkward that I had company."

HM can break up the conversation to get everyone's mind on class. (-1 popularity, +1 Grades)
or let them keep talking. (+horniness only if that dialogue is new, +popularity otherwise. -Grades either way, as girls are distracted) (worth mentioning that if you have Horniness 21+ and you haven't seen a previous exchange, you probably see that exchange, so you never miss out on horniness points throughout game)

7) Faye is doodling a bunch of hearts and rainbows and things instead of paying attention in class. You can humiliate her by talking to the class about how all of her "art" points psychologically to her being a sexual deviant, (like a bad psychoanalysis to prove she is a pervert, example: a butterfly she drew represents a spread labia, and a pair of rainbows represent breasts) (+discipline, as the other girls are embarrassed for her), or you can focus on teaching the class (+grades)

8) Harriet interrupts your lecture to ask if she can go to the loo. You can deny her, (+discipline) or offer her a pass (+popularity)

9) April interrupts your lecture to ask about a storm she heard might hit over the weekend. You tell her off, explaining that the nearby mountains deflect air currents, and those will usually redirect rain clouds, and she shouldn't interrupt. Class goes on. (+1 grades)
I like, I like but as much as I want to see more Nina content I don't like the idea of her smoking... seeing as that maybe what caused her to burn down her last school... "Allegedly"

still miss the virgins here. and sexual education .. such as a biology course .. or a boilogie teacher .. would be very interesting for me what new stories would develop there ^^
nodding head.gif

They already have a biology teacher, or did you not watch the scene with Trixie in the hallway? :ROFLMAO:
I don't trust Trixie, I believe she's a Spy or a Mole. I never do her story content. I just feel it will bit me in the dick if I do.

Actually I meant the church in town, not the chapel on campus. While basic needs may be met by school supplies or by the girls buying the usual stuff from a local store (e. g. shampoo), anything special will be hard to come by. And anything out of the ordinary will be the talk of the town, including the local priest, who will probably have a well voiced opinion on it. Small rural towns tend to be like that.
It was a terrible joke that did not land I was being a dick. I understood what you said... But yeah small towns can be treacherous.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: *sniff* fine....

More Priti content!
HEAR, Hear!

tumblr_inline_ntsz5vC8x71rkf4dx_500.gif

Reactions: alex2011

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
June Poll Results
Hi guys,
Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote on our last poll. The poll is now closed and the results are in. As somebody pointed out in the comments some of these questions didn't have a simple yes or no answer and were open to some interpretation. Well, I'm sure you're all wondering how I plan to interpret these results, so let's run through them one by one.

1. Rachel's tail should be a butt plug or strapped to her waist?
a) Butt plug (315 votes - 89%)
b) Strapped to her waist (39 votes - 11%)
c) I want full neko! e.g. Real ears and tail. This is a bonus choice, please pick either A or B as well (118 votes 33%)
A butt plug was always my plan for Rachel's tail but I thought it fair to check that this is something people wanted to see. By an overwhelming nine to one margin, this was the case. So a butt plug it will be. I gave a bonus choice for this question asking if people would like to see Rachel as a proper neko girl and exactly one-third of you said yes to this. A not insignificant number but still a minority. This was a bonus choice because I am not promising to put anything like this in the game. I did have a short side story in mind for later in the game involving Rachel stealing one of Miss Chang's formulas. I think if a third of people were interested I could probably justify spending some time on it. We shall see.

2. More volleyball games or more football (soccer) in version 0.9? We'll have some of both but I'll probably need to prioritise one as crowd scenes are time-consuming.
a) Volleyball (297 votes - 86%)
b) Football (49 votes - 14%)
Not a huge surprise here. Everyone likes to look at hot girls in skimpy clothes jumping up and down. I was thinking of having the girls hold a sports tournament of some kind. Given people's preference for volleyball, we'll have that as the tournament sport. I do already have a few scenes written for the football storyline and I'll probably still do those anyway.

3. The blue cardigans, on or off as default in version 0.9? I'm thinking of writing that there will be a heatwave on campus at the start of 0.9
a) I like the cardigans, keep them for now (99 votes - 28%)
b) The less clothing the better. (247 votes - 72%)
I admit that the way I phrased the multiple-choice answers here might have slightly influenced people's votes. "The less clothes the better" won with 71% of the vote. So for the next version, the girls will be taking off their cardigans most of the time. However, I won't ignore the 29% who like the cardigans. Having the outfits change due to weather conditions rather than a new rule will allow me to still have some scenes with the cardigans on without breaking continuity. I do also plan to introduce a new rule in version 0.9 regarding what clothes the girls can wear but I'll keep that as a surprise.

4. Who should punish the twins through the punishment system, the headmaster and Sally or the headmaster and Claire?
a) The headmaster and Sally (72 votes - 21%)
b) The headmaster and Claire (267 votes - 79%)
This was something I was of two minds about. I felt like it might be nice to have some variation in the disciplinarian team for the punishment system. Claire needs to learn more punishment techniques and what better way to learn than for her and the headmaster to take one twin each across their knees. On the other hand, Sally is more experienced and she's already showed a willingness to engage in sexual acts with the students. I'm happy with everyone's decision to go with Claire though. You and Sally will get to punish lots of girls together and I think it's right to try out a different partner for the punishment game.
Some people expressed concern that Claire's overly aggressive spanking of Mary in the last update meant that she would be the wrong person for this. I don't plan to just forget about what happened previously. Claire will have to win back the twins' trust before she will be able to punish them effectively. I have just the scene in mind for the three of them.

5. Who needs after school punishment training with the headmaster and Amy more: Debbie or Claire?
a) Debbie (51 votes - 15%)
b) Claire (26 votes - 8%)
c) Both of them together (265 votes - 77%)
A very substantial majority opted for both Claire and Debbie together. However, the fact that people also voted to have Claire punish the twins does slightly impact this question. If Claire is going to be helping you punish the twins she'll get quite a bit of training that way. Debbie is really the one who needs the training with Amy more. So I think we'll definitely have some training sessions with both Debbie and Claire and we might also have some with just Debbie.

6. What are your feelings about girls with tattoos/piercings? To be clear, tattoos and piercings as a punishment will not be happening.
a) Tattoos rule (124 votes - 41%)
b) Piercings rule (100 votes - 33%)
c) I don't care for either. (180 votes - 59%)
The majority of people said they didn't care for tattoos or piercings. So I don't think any of the new major characters will be having them (e.g. Zoe). However, a fairly substantial minority said they liked them and I think we can justify giving them to one or two of the more minor new characters or perhaps one of the existing characters we haven't seen without their clothes yet (admittedly, this is quite a short list).

7. I've aimed to have a mix of girls who are shaved/bushy/trimmed etc in the game. What do you think about the amount of pubic hair the girls have at the moment?
a) More shaved girls, please (148 votes - 41%)
b) More bushy girls, please (35 votes - 10%)
c) You've got the balance about right. (179 votes - 49%)
So most people thought I had the balance about right at the moment with more people saying they wanted more shaved girls than more bushy girls. I take this to mean that I could shift the balance slightly toward the shaved side. So I'll keep things mostly as they are but we'll probably see a few more hairless pussys going forward.

8. Would you like to see more scenes with the girls being embarrassed in front of male strangers on campus (e.g. boys, locals from town, construction workers, visitors, parents etc)? Before anyone gets upset, this question is not about NTR or sharing which WILL NOT be in the game. This question relates only to other males witnessing punishments and nudity just as Mr Cummings did in version 0.6, for example.
a) I'm happy to see the girls publicly humiliated more often in front of other males. (84 votes - 22%)
b) I'm fine with that occasionally if the story demands. (255 votes - 66%)
c) I don't want other men on campus for any reason (even knowing they won’t touch the girls). (47 votes - 12%)
So I confess that this question was the main thing I wanted to ask you guys about because it has been a point of controversy on the Discord.
A few times in the past I've discussed plans to have boys from the nearby boys’ school witness some of the girls’ public punishments as a way to increase the girls’ embarrassment. I felt that this was a logical escalation of the public punishments and a way to keep the girls feeling embarrassed even when they start getting used to being naked in front of each other and the headmaster.
Whilst many liked the idea, some people reacted very strongly against it. Honestly, I was quite taken aback by the visceral response to the mention of males on campus. However, it was impossible for me to tell if this represented a vocal minority of people or if this was how the majority felt. Hence the need to ask in a poll.
If the majority of you were really dead against other men witnessing punishments/nudity I was going to need to rethink parts of some upcoming storylines. In particular, Liz's exhibitionist storyline and also the storyline for Cassandra, with her showing some of the school's owners around being the hostess for a formal dinner party. I was also thinking about having some construction workers working in the sports centre to finish construction of the swimming pool. All of which may have had to change.
Clearly the majority of people are fine with at least the occasional use of male witnesses as a way to embarrass the girls. However, it's not something that I should overuse. That is pretty much how I feel about it myself and I can be a bit more confident now about some of the storylines I'm writing.
Rest assured that I'm not planning to flood the game with male characters. The software I use only has about 5 usable hairstyles for the males (compared to hundreds for the girls). So if we do ever see any boys from the boys’ school it would probably be in a blurred out background as in the concept image above.

9. Would you be interested in an optional storyline involving pregnancy? Now, I’ve used Sarah as the model here but this doesn’t mean I’ll definitely be using this character in this way.
a) Hell yeah. (143 votes - 40%)
b) I wouldn't mind a pregnancy storyline but it’s not my thing. (102 votes - 28%)
c) Please no. (115 votes - 32%)
I've had people ask me about including a lot of more niche fetishes in the game and out of all of them pregnancy was the only one that I felt I might be willing to include.
The pregnancy fetish can be broken down into two main aspects, impregnating women and having sex with pregnant women. Some people are into the first and not so much into the second. I didn't specify in my question which one people enjoy but I'm going to assume that most people keen on a pregnancy storyline would be interested in both.
So there were three options here. A yes, no and I wouldn't mind but it's not my thing. 40% of people were very keen on a pregnancy storyline. 28% of people said they didn't mind and 32% were strongly opposed. 40% is a sizable proportion of people and clearly there is a demand for it. I feel that level of support justifies an optional short side story and one of several planned end game paths. However, I would say it doesn't justify any major storylines, gameplay mechanics or anything along those lines.
Some people stated their opposition to pregnancy due to story reasons. As they couldn't see how the headmaster could get away with impregnating one of his students. I would say to those people not to worry. There are lots of ways to get around this problem. I won't just be shoehorning anything in that doesn't fit with the story or that breaks immersion. Plus of course, everything will be optional with alternate paths to take through the game.

So thanks again everyone for taking part in our biggest poll to date with 370 people casting their votes. As always, I got lots of very useful information to help guide my decision making.
Altos
Ah, I see. good to know. The future looks GOOD! With 8 I was too hung up on NTR and forgot the whole ENF aspect. I'm glad I don't go on discord it looks like it was a shit show in there.

Thanks for sharing. His comments on this make me rest easy and wait what'll happen.
nodding head.gif

I think with the polls about the tattoo/piercings they didn't explain the types they were asking about.

A teenager having a tiny heart tattoo on a wrist is different than them having 2 full sleeves. I am pretty sure most people would be fine with a fairy on the ankle, a heart on the wrist, a butterfly on a shoulder blade or some other minor one off tattoos on a character, rather than a full back like the teenager had been in the yakuza for the last 4 decades.

Similar for piercings. Pierced ears is the norm for females in society as of now. A pierced belly button was a thing and I think most people were okay with it. Once you move onto the character having pierced nipples, clit, hips, nose, frenulum, septum, eye brows, lips, tongue, you are veering into the territory people won't like.

With pregnancy, it seems slightly weird there will be one optional about the pregnancy. If MC is creampieing a school of girls who don't have great access to medical facilities and treatments, pregnancies will happen, especially with the naive ones. Like I am doubting Priti is on any birth control.

With the not getting away with it. I thought MC just had to get them to be valuable members of society. As long as they pass and are good for the country it seems like it shouldn't be cared about, otherwise his special actions to even do punishments shouldn't be allowed.
Agreed on all points. I'm partial to small star tattoos under the eye. Yeah no one wants to see full sleeve tattoo or Tekashi69 style tattoo on a girls face. And as for the piercings, thou I did advocate for clit and nipple piercings, I'm sure people don't want to see corset piercings.

I doubt at this point in time people will think of earrings when they talk about piercings. And also noses and eyebrows may be not to everybody's taste but are quite common. Debbie has a nose piercing e. g.

So "Do you like piercing" probably boils down to (a) the more exotic ones (nipples, clit, for me other than for you also belly button), or (b) akin to your yakuza example for tats a girl with metal everywhere.
Yeah I'm not a fan of the nose piercings. Old coworker had a bull ring that was so large he couldn't breath out of his nore. *shivers* try having a conversation with that.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
new thoughts on Miss Potts discipline in class. Maybe this has been discussed before as I'm a newbie to the forum.
Now that she has been trained and had some (poor) practice in the classroom, I am surprised that when she fails to control her class there is no consequence. I was thinking of a link to allow the HM to call Miss Potts to his office every time she is unable to control her class. This could simply be an option at the end of the day similar to inviting a girl for punishment. Once in the office, you can choose to discipline her that evening at her apartment ( which simply opens up a shortened version of her first spanking ) or you can give her a demerit and save it until she fails to control the class again. (repeatable) With more than 1 demerit, when you go to punish her in her apartment, this gives you a shortened version of the her over the knee spanking. I was thinking these may be simple to implement with not many new graphices, but would add to the game options during the evenings while we wait for the bigs changes.
Just a thought
HEY NOW THAT'S A GOOD IDEA! Me likey, Lol :ROFLMAO: though it be better of Sally was involved in it too. I can just see Sally's shocked face the first time she comes in to help with discipline only to find it's Claire.

Reactions: 1zaza1

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
but as much as I want to see more Nina content I don't like the idea of her smoking... seeing as that maybe what caused her to burn down her last school... "Allegedly"
IF anyone is caught smoking it's gotta be Charlotte. We already found she had cigarretes under her bra. She even admitted she smokes.

Oh Nina, Nina, Nina...

so many mixed signals with you. I dunno if there are loose ends on A&H's bulletproof writing, or if they're purposefully misleading us (you big trolls!). I tend to believe is the latter. But right now for Nina you can find these bits of info:

When you talk to her in the gym she tells you she's NOT shy, but she doesn't want to speak with you. She also makes very clear she did not burn her stupid old school.

When we ask Miss Potts about her past she tells that she used to work at a school which got burned, so we all connect the dots and assume that Nina and Miss Potts share a common past. IF Nina was on Miss Potts' school, she was a good, well behaved girl. Miss Potts tells us all girls in that school were smart and well behaved, so that would mean Nina was probably blamed for burning the school, otherwise she could have gone to any other school in her city.

When April, Alice and Faye are talking about Nina, April says Nina doesn't talk to anyone, which is proved right since we can't see her (Nina) neither on movie nights, nor in Maxine's demostrations. (or at the lake, for example) HOWEVER, she semms to get along jsut fine with Maxine, judging several scenes on the dorms' showers. When Faye asks her if she's shy, she says she just want to be alone. And when she tells her the other girls are spreading rumors about her, Nina looks concerned, rather than interested.

A big, underrated fact about Nina thus far, is that she's present in roughly 80% of the classrooms events. Whether that is gonna have a big impact on her story remains to be seen.

I, at first, was under the impression Nina was a sociopath... but she seemed to care about Faye when she got punished by Miss Potts, so... maybe not. IF we see her hurting Beast, or wetting the bed I might reconsider this theory.

Gosh, I love Nina... please don't get her pregnant.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes