JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
thx for your help guys
Follow her, Miss Chang and Ruth´s quests (towels,keys....). Let her punish as much girls as possible.
In other words, play through the game and don´t use to much cheating the points, because some actions in the quests may get impossible otherwise. Search, read, follow and use the Walkthroughs in this thread ;)
but im stuck again and the walkthrough is at 7.2 so it dosent help me for this oen
the hheadmasters pet im at part 7 where i should teach class to make sure rachel stays awake but nothing happens i keep punishing amy...
and i think there's a problem for instance it says finding the sorce of amys pain is her regime and should toch her abs in the sports chenter but nothing happens when i touch her bas

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did he ask if there's anal sex with students in the game yet? No, and I think he's been playing the game for a while, so he knows the two anal scenes with Amy and Rachel.
Well, the original question was "so no sex still with any of the students?", and unless your name is William Jefferson Clinton, I'd think that saying "Oh, there is, there is" is a correct response. I do get that some parts of the US consider anal as a "lower level" form of sex because Jesus doesn't like giving the virginity, but (a) it is still sex, and (b) most parts of the world consider anal the form that will come later in a relationship.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Someone got mixed up there, you can't fuck Rachels ass, Amy is the only student you can have anal with, and shit, Sarah? the former student in a dream scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, while there is heavy rubbing and finally an orgasm with Rachel, there is no penetration anywhere. Amy also gives a blowjob though, so does Debbie.

• Thinking Face

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Is the latest version bugged? There's no option to search for Amy's magazine (topless shoot) online...
:cry:The same problem. The beta and 0.8.2.1 had no malefunction with Amy´s Magazine:rolleyes: but will be fixed shurely.

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
I deleted my save by mistake, please, could someone upload a save from the past version (Preferably with all the history and completed events)?

mariarose14

Oct 20, 2018
i seem to be having problems with giving mr wilson the pills and that when i go to him i don't get any option it just says leave and nothing else.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Been a long while since I played this game. Can you still only have sex with 1 character? The stripper/dance instructor if i remember correctly or has that changed?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Been a long while since I played this game. Can you still only have sex with 1 character? The stripper/dance instructor if i remember correctly or has that changed?
You are probably thinking of the prostitute. The stripper/dance instructor is still just oral sex.

You can now have repeatable sex with the gym teacher, and repeatable anal with the student Amy. There is also now an event to have sex with the teacher Claire.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Called it!

A man of culture...

you can try, but...

View attachment 727754
Bonjour, Oui I am very cultured. It is why I can see why you like MY Elizabeth. I joke. I saw the time when she is on bed with nurse. Oh very pretty. You think the nurse examine all of Liz? The nurse look like she always trying to get the girl in the room naked. Also I really love the gym hand job from Rachel. It feel like I commit great crime corrupting her but I was so happy. Sally is very nice but I made yet angry after taking all the towel. Good think I save before making choice. Salut.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Uhm... When i get to spank debbie on level 2, i get locked on the punishment section, i cannot leave, it only tells me to reset. But the rub on Debbi's butt don't raise the pleasure level, the animations doesn't run aswell, so i'm stuck.

spaceman1999

Mar 10, 2020
I've noticed that if you wait too long, it seems that you can't search for Amy's magazine on the computer. Does anyone know the fix? I have above all the stats necessary according to the guide.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes