Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So Altos is human after all and can fuck things up, wow Sasha went from a cute school girl to no way she likes cock.
It makes her more distinctive (which was the reason for the makeover) although I personally think she looked nicer before her makeover. We haven't seen Sasha in the game yet although she should be joining at some point.
And again I am risking my life, but here it goes: I do like the makeover for two reasons:

(1) In the original version the hair somehow looks fake-ish to me
(2) I subscribe to the "diversity" reasoning, the before does look cute, but in a "we already have that type" way. A girls which looks a bit "rougher" (it could be way worse) is/would be a welcome change of pace.

It should be noted that I like 'em both though. And I think there is still a 24th spot to fill ...

And while I agree with Zoe as the first choice, I cannot understand how these eyes (in either version) couldn't beat Arabella and Ada. Although Arabella's role could only have been done in the original version, the restaurant owner wouldn't have allowed the haircut. She could have had Ada's position though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, let me show you how mean and suspicious I can be, by answering your question. :p

From Altos, back in September last year:

So, let me show you some more pictures of Zoe:

I'm not sure, but I think TheDevian might have actually been thinking about another girl, Sasha. In the August 2019 poll for new girls, Zoe won, Ada (the photographer) was second, and Arabella (from the restaurant) and Sasha almost tied for third place. Sasha underwent a makeover where she lost a lot of her hair (but was certainly not shaved). It makes her more distinctive (which was the reason for the makeover) although I personally think she looked nicer before her makeover. We haven't seen Sasha in the game yet although she should be joining at some point.

Sasha, before makeover:
View attachment 733832 View attachment 733833 View attachment 733834

After her makeover:
View attachment 733837 View attachment 733838 View attachment 733839

And just for good measure, here's a picture of all of the potential new girls from the August 2019 poll. We have Arabella (2nd left), Ada (4th left), Sasha (5th left), Zoe (2nd right) and Tia (Amy's fuckbuddy, 1st right). The others are the ones who didn't do so well in the poll.
No, I actually misremembered Zoe's slicked back side hair as shaved, something I like a lot more than Sasha's makeover. That is quite unpleasant. That is some serious hair abuse.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
And again I am risking my life, but here it goes: I do like the makeover for two reasons:

(2) I subscribe to the "diversity" reasoning, the before does look cute, but in a "we already have that type" way. A girls which looks a bit "rougher" (it could be way worse) is/would be a welcome change of pace.

It should be noted that I like 'em both though. And I think there is still a 24th spot to fill ...

And while I agree with Zoe as the first choice, I cannot understand how these eyes (in either version) couldn't beat Arabella and Ada. Although Arabella's role could only have been done in the original version, the restaurant owner wouldn't have allowed the haircut. She could have had Ada's position though.

Am I missing something, apart from when I have had my rants about the guys needing depends diapers (get it leaky bastards) this is a pretty civil thread, why do some of you guys feel like someone is just going to go postal on your opinions.

If you like her it is your call, it is like these retarded yank SJW telling people what is and is not ok to joke about and find funny.

Millions love Sienfield, I would love to shove a stick of C4 up his ass and watch his lame observational humour go kabomb.
No "no soup for you is not funny to me).

I admit she is different, but her hair looks like it belongs on a black woman, I assume as we have black lives matter it is ok to say black woman.

Short hair to me means one of three things, super cute ala Rachel, old woman, or woman who don't like cock.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Am I missing something, apart from when I have had my rants about the guys needing depends diapers (get it leaky bastards) this is a pretty civil thread, why do some of you guys feel like someone is just going to go postal on your opinions.
Relax. When you say something bad about fan favorites in this thread you may get yelled at. All in good spirit. So risking my life is also in good spirit ;)

Gaiatros

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone know how to track down the topless magazine for Amy? Tried using the office web search but so far nada.
For Amy's Magazine:

There is a bug in 8.2Public causing it to not appear. Altos created a patch for it, which can be found here. Alternatively, you can download the game again. The bug-fixed 8.2.1Public version is linked on the first page.

If you don't want to download anything, you can get around the bug by using the console. Follow Leobbb's post here.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
OK I hate quoting already multi quoted posts and I am lazy so sorry.
TheDevian
That is a nice idea, something different for sure, I am not going to lie, I too have thought of us burying our cock in between Sally's big firm breasts, but Alice would be fun too.
I can't wait for more personal exhibitionism from Lucy.

Bearded_NoPants
Well, my health problems won't kill me, but they are for life and make normal life impossible to live.
It is not a game, nor character, it is a real person who Altos lets break discord rules on flooding on THIS games official discord server.

Well, Debbie does seem to be a main part of this game.

Um, ok was a rhetorical question, not really needing an answer on cherry, thanks but I hate reading books, it puts me to sleep.

Oh that sucks, when I was in school there was no dyslexic knowledge, hell they still called people slow not autistic.

Yes well, I would be happy to see Donna forced to guzzle tons of guys cum, sadly something I do not see happening, pity.

Ohh now that would be cool, Liz can paint on her undies lol.
I agree it's a pain but if you @ and don't quote then you won't get an alert that someone @ you. Also without the quotes people won't know what your talking about.
Yes more exhibitionism for all the girls really but what about this for Lucy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me guess Diabetes? I know that Hell. FUCKEN PHARMACEUTICALS.

Oh well I guess other people know now. And the referrals where for graphic novel. but no worries.

Yeah I was classified as a child with "behavioral issues". So I know how stupid an annoying politics in school systems are. After "graduating" from grade school in Quebec (6th grade), I was assessed as having 4th grade education in British Columbia. My Ma set me up with a tutor and four grueling months later I had the education of a 8th grader. Turns out I was not as dumb as I thought, just handicapped by a French Canadian education system that discriminated against English students.

Yeah I don't think the HM will have gallon jugs of jizz laying around for Donna to chug.

Why just her panties why not the whole uniform.

How can you ever forget those two... er, eyes.
Sorry nope drawing a blank.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well, let me show you how mean and suspicious I can be, by answering your question. :p

From Altos, back in September last year:

So, let me show you some more pictures of Zoe:

I'm not sure, but I think TheDevian might have actually been thinking about another girl, Sasha. In the August 2019 poll for new girls, Zoe won, Ada (the photographer) was second, and Arabella (from the restaurant) and Sasha almost tied for third place. Sasha underwent a makeover where she lost a lot of her hair (but was certainly not shaved). It makes her more distinctive (which was the reason for the makeover) although I personally think she looked nicer before her makeover. We haven't seen Sasha in the game yet although she should be joining at some point.

Sasha, before makeover:
View attachment 733832 View attachment 733833 View attachment 733834

After her makeover:
View attachment 733837 View attachment 733838 View attachment 733839

And just for good measure, here's a picture of all of the potential new girls from the August 2019 poll. We have Arabella (2nd left), Ada (4th left), Sasha (5th left), Zoe (2nd right) and Tia (Amy's fuckbuddy, 1st right). The others are the ones who didn't do so well in the poll.
DUDE! HOW EVIL OF YOU!
No serious, Sweat, thanks man! But now I have more question then before. Like Who's who in the last photo. But before that I have to say that Sasha with a makeover is my new BESTGIRL. HANDS DOWN BETTER THEN THE REST! She's fucken HOT A&H better include that version otherwise I'll bitch about it on the thread forever. Girls looks like an awesome angry fuck. (that's when your both angry but horny and argue while fucking till the argument is over from either getting over what you where fighting about or forgetting because your exhausted)

Ok so from left to right 1) Arabella? 2) ? 3) ? 4) Ada 5) Sasha 6) ? 7) Zoe 8) Tia. Right? someone mind filling the blanks?

So Altos is human after all and can fuck things up, wow Sasha went from a cute school girl to no way she likes cock.
What he fuck up? Sasha? GET YOUR PAWS OFF HER YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!! Dude Sasha makeover just need a little more boob and she'll be in my strike zone!

Long time no see most of these girls!

I'm not usually a fan of short hair in women but Sasha does look better after her makeover. I had forgotten about some of those girls, nice to see Carmen (thick latin vibe hottie with the huge knockers) again, hope she makes a cameo at some point.

I'm pretty sure the name of the girl with white hair was Zara (or something like that) but I can't remember the name of the other girl, the one right besides Arabella... oh well!

Edit: Helen!
HEY YOU GOT LIZ. SASHA'S MINE. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!
Ok so 6) is Carmen 3) is Zara and 2) is Helen

SO that's from left to right 1) Arabella 2) Helen 3) Zara 4) Ada 5) BESTGIRL Sasha 6) Carmen 7) Zoe 8) Tia. Good to know... But wait that makes 28 girls and unless Tia comes back does that mean some girls are one scene throw away girls? I'm not a fan of Tia but I still want spank her, repeatedly over and over and over. Not to mention punish her in the office.

Risk your life how I agree the makeover Sasha version is better. And all the girls kind of all have the same hair style feel. Sasha's tough girl look is great and add needed variety. But like I said that makes the girl count 28. Are you saying some girls just won't make the cut? A&H MAKEOVER SASHA BETTER MAKE THE CUT!!

No, I actually misremembered Zoe's slicked back side hair as shaved, something I like a lot more than Sasha's makeover. That is quite unpleasant. That is some serious hair abuse.
WHAT?!? :mad:

If you like her it is your call, it is like these retarded yank SJW telling people what is and is not ok to joke about and find funny.

Millions love Sienfield, I would love to shove a stick of C4 up his ass and watch his lame observational humour go kabomb.
No "no soup for you is not funny to me).

I admit she is different, but her hair looks like it belongs on a black woman, I assume as we have black lives matter it is ok to say black woman.

Short hair to me means one of three things, super cute ala Rachel, old woman, or woman who don't like cock.
I agree this thread is chill and people don't become assholes if you don't like something but remain civil and don't ridicule or shame others about their likes. But if some douche shows up to cause trouble one of use regulars usually brow beats then into shutting up while the rest of us stand by if we're needed. Like the last guy you dealt with. And the one I dealt with before. Castageno you know us why would we give you a hard time about it? Well maybe Phil5K cuss he's a Bully.

DUDE I FUCKEN HATE SIENFIELD! Never liked the guy or his show. I don't think I ever cracked a smile watching that shit.

I have to disagree I have a think for chicks with short hair and don't think it only looks good on black chicks or chicks who hate cock.
NAA no way man. Short hair just means you don't have to worry about leaning on their hair or it getting in the way.

Relax. When you say something bad about fan favorites in this thread you may get yelled at. All in good spirit. So risking my life is also in good spirit ;)
Right... Just watch out for you know who...

Last edited:
Reactions: SissyPhucker

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, no, I am not really a fan of short hair, and hers looks mangled, like she pissed off a pair of clippers and is attacked her in her sleep.
Let it grow, let it grow....
That perfect hair is mine...
Oh, I don't care, how long it takes,
Shampoo never bothered me anyway...

Worst trope in anime is the 'change my life hair-cut'. That always makes me sad when they do that. :cry:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, no, I am not really a fan of short hair, and hers looks mangled, like she pissed off a pair of clippers and is attacked her in her sleep.

Worst trope in anime is the 'change my life hair-cut'. That always makes me sad when they do that. :cry:
This statement reminds me of this old song

The premise of the Song: "My babe was at a hairstylist"
She got a new hairstyle and he hates it so much, that he doesn't like her anymore.
Dead bodies included.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

She got a new hairstyle and he hates it so much, that he doesn't like her anymore.
Dead bodies included.
I have had that happen to characters in games when they get remade. Had one going from being one of my favorites to not being on my radar at all. This isn't that bad, and I didn't know her before, so that helps, but that is still a pretty disconcerting change.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

That makes me sad... but I understand everyone has their own taste... I guess this is one thing we cant agree on. Tragic.

Dead bodies included.
What did I just watch... No wait DON'T tell me.... AAAAAAHHHH SHIT IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW!

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Played this like... idk... maybe a year ago and the "new scene" changelog isn't giving away that much. Any sexual scenes in the game yet (besides the intro blond girl) or is it still teasing and a little spank/groping (not even done by MC) here and there at best?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
For everyone talking about the group of "24 girls", please see Altos' original patreon post, here (kindly provided by Darkcore) or see below. In it, Altos was responding to concerns that he was in danger of introducing too many girls. He said that his original plan had always been to have 2 classes of 12 girls each, so 24 students in total. But some of those will be relatively minor or background characters - they might appear in group scenes, or have one or two scenes (like e.g. Emily or Tia). Depending on how they score with Patreons, they might then become larger characters.

From the original post by Altos:
A few people have complained that I shouldn't be adding any new girls and I should only be focusing entirely on the existing ones.
...when I designed the game my original aim was to have two classes of 12 girls each so 24 students (rather than the 16 we have now). You may have noticed that there are a lot of unnamed girls dotted around (in the class, shower room, nurse office etc) these are generally low quality and need replacing. The plan was never to have all of these students as major characters but to have just enough to make the school feel populated.

The other new girls will be extras or minor characters to begin with (depending on how well they do in this poll) who will hopefully add some much needed diversity to the school. They will also enter the general pool of girls which patrons can vote on in future polls. If they are significantly more popular than any of the existing girls (some of whom have never been particularly popular) then they will jump ahead in the queue and get more content earlier.
But I certainly don't think that Altos is going to be strict about this - if he manages to get a pool of e.g. 30 girls for the school, I don't think that would be a problem. But it also doesn't mean that all of those girls will get full storylines, or that you'll be able to punish all the girls in your office. That will depend on how popular the girls are. (It also probably depends on how successful the game is... if there is demand for Altos to continue this game and add storylines, that probably means more opportunity for more of the girls.)

DUDE! HOW EVIL OF YOU!
No serious, Sweat, thanks man! But now I have more question then before. Like Who's who in the last photo.
SO that's from left to right 1) Arabella 2) Helen 3) Zara 4) Ada 5) BESTGIRL Sasha 6) Carmen 7) Zoe 8) Tia. Good to know...
Very close - it's actually Helen then Arabella, but other than that you're correct. But hey, here's some extra gratuitous pictures of all the new girls. :)

Girl1_Helen2 01.jpg Girl2_Arabella.jpg Girl3_Zara2 01.jpg Girl4_Ada01.jpg Girl5_Sasha2 01.jpg Girl6_carmen2 01.jpg Girl7_Zoe01.jpg Girl8_Tia01.jpg

metallica5851

May 1, 2018
Hi everyone long time lurker. I cheated on the game but i cant "earn three influence points from Miss Newman" for the A man's work quest. i have the points but it wont complete the quest. any help would be nice(pretty far in the game so i dont want to restart game).

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Hi everyone long time lurker. I cheated on the game but i cant "earn three influence points from Miss Newman" for the A man's work quest. i have the points but it wont complete the quest. any help would be nice(pretty far in the game so i dont want to restart game).
Hey! To get Miss Newman's influence points you need to follow Debbie's punishment system. Follow the game's rythm, it will guide you through it all. There's a walkthrough in the op if you need any extra help.

Reactions: Phil5k

metallica5851

May 1, 2018
Hey! To get Miss Newman's influence points you need to follow Debbie's punishment system. Follow the game's rythm, it will guide you through it all. There's a walkthrough in the op if you need any extra help.
I have Debbie as my perfect, should i go and do more punishments on her?

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes