Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to it, even if it is a wait.

Now cue the "Say when update next?" and "Game is ABANDONED!!!!!" posts for the coming months.

(I also hope that version numbers are not meant to be tenths, how some do it, because we need a 0.10, 0.11, and as much content as we can. Not ready for it to end yet.)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Although I don't like blackmail games this one looks fun.
If you do not count abusing your position as headmaster as blackmail, IIRC there is only one scene now where it is used, which can be easily avoided and does nothing important. (Caveat: as of now, it can well be a factor in branching paths in future updates.)

Reactions: TheDevian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
View attachment 739529

Development Update

Hey guys,

Production for version 0.9 is well underway now. I had a bit of a delay getting started while I finished off the new UI for the public release. New content should always be the priority over cosmetic changes. However, it did really need doing and I think everyone is in agreement the new UI is a vast improvement. I think it was worth investing some time in.

I haven't finished all the writing and planning for version 0.9 but I have gotten a lot of it done. Enough that I have been able to start producing the renders and I can write the rest as I go along. I should be in a position to post the first batch of image previews next week. Lots of great scenes in the works for all the major characters as well as plenty of screen time for the girls we haven't seen much of yet. I would list all the characters we'll see in the next update but it's basically all of them.

I've had loads of suggestions from people for mini patrol and class events. Thanks to everyone who sent me those. I had Herdone compile them all from various forums into a single (10,000 word!) document and I've been reading through them. Plenty of good ideas in there. However, I can always use more so please feel free to keep sending them in, preferably on the Discord.

It's still too early for me to be setting a firm date for the next release. Unfortunately, it's still a few months away. I've had an idea for a Christmas update floating around in my head for a while. If I've got any chance of making it by Christmas I'll need to start on it by mid-October. So that's the rough time frame I have in mind. A big update around early to mid-October with another quicker update before Christmas. I know those dates seem a long way off but the next update is shaping up to be something special and it will definitely be worth the wait.

Altos
Please tell me if I get some things wrong from this news:
- next update is comming in october ? (that´s ok by me)
- with an added update in the second half of november or middle of december 2020 ? ( that´s the time before christmas),
and (perhaps)
- there could be an aditional update "christmas special release" ( I love such gifts under the tree) .

I am so curious about the future, but I like to wait for all good developments in next 3-6 month to be worth waiting for.:love:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
- with an added update in the second half of november or middle of december 2020 ? ( that´s the time before christmas),
and (perhaps)
- there could be an aditional update "christmas special release" ( I love such gifts under the tree) .

I am so curious about the future, but I like to wait for all good developments in next 3-6 month to be worth waiting for.:love:
I may be mistaken but I understood the "christmas special" to be the December update, so two updates this year, if all goes according to plan, a discipline which 2020 does not have the best track record in.

• Haha
Reactions: Phil5k

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
:geek: :sneaky: :oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::giggle::cry::sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Damn you beat me to the punch!

View attachment 739529

Development Update

Hey guys,

Production for version 0.9 is well underway now. I had a bit of a delay getting started while I finished off the new UI for the public release. New content should always be the priority over cosmetic changes. However, it did really need doing and I think everyone is in agreement the new UI is a vast improvement. I think it was worth investing some time in.

I haven't finished all the writing and planning for version 0.9 but I have gotten a lot of it done. Enough that I have been able to start producing the renders and I can write the rest as I go along. I should be in a position to post the first batch of image previews next week. Lots of great scenes in the works for all the major characters as well as plenty of screen time for the girls we haven't seen much of yet. I would list all the characters we'll see in the next update but it's basically all of them.

I've had loads of suggestions from people for mini patrol and class events. Thanks to everyone who sent me those. I had Herdone compile them all from various forums into a single (10,000 word!) document and I've been reading through them. Plenty of good ideas in there. However, I can always use more so please feel free to keep sending them in, preferably on the Discord.

It's still too early for me to be setting a firm date for the next release. Unfortunately, it's still a few months away. I've had an idea for a Christmas update floating around in my head for a while. If I've got any chance of making it by Christmas I'll need to start on it by mid-October. So that's the rough time frame I have in mind. A big update around early to mid-October with another quicker update before Christmas. I know those dates seem a long way off but the next update is shaping up to be something special and it will definitely be worth the wait.

Altos
First, Thanks for the Update, though it's a little, SUSPICIOUS
Second, WOW! what is going on in that picture. I see wonderful possibilities and future ENF scenes.
Third I can just se...
Uh....png

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to it, even if it is a wait.

Now cue the "Say when update next?" and "Game is ABANDONED!!!!!" posts for the coming months.

(I also hope that version numbers are not meant to be tenths, how some do it, because we need a 0.10, 0.11, and as much content as we can. Not ready for it to end yet.)
... Right, well I guess the question is do we ignore the posts, belittle the trolls or be trolls and harass those that do.

and (perhaps)

God I hope not but Que Sera, Sera.
So if I read right there will just be two more update this ye...
Uh....png

I may be mistaken but I understood the "christmas special" to be the December update, so two updates this year, if all goes according to plan, a discipline which 2020 does not have the best track record in.
... Right ...

So if I read this right there will just be two more updates this year. A Halloween Update and a Christmas Update. I'm guessing they will me major update if the suggestion story doc hold over 10000 word in it... My question is how much is ours and how much from Discord? *spits on the ground*

Man like Cast said 2020 is not a good year... I wonder what 2021 is gonna be like... the second wave? Global economic collapse? famine due to crop failures, flooding, global warming and/or no workers to farm? War with Russian and/Or China? US collapse due to civil war? Race War? Class War? WHO KNOWS!

I just hope A&H is there with more awesome updates to distract us.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Ok :oops: o_O.... but it was so nice to dream of a third release. :cry: :whistle::whistle::whistle: And all hope shall die at last:D
So I´ll take the two :giggle:what´s better as nothing ;)(y) :giggle::giggle::giggle: :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Reactions: SissyPhucker

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Damn you beat me to the punch!

... Right ...

So if I read this right there will just be two more updates this year. A Halloween Update and a Christmas Update. I'm guessing they will me major update if the suggestion story doc hold over 10000 word in it... My question is how much is ours and how much from Discord? *spits on the ground*

Man like Cast said 2020 is not a good year... I wonder what 2021 is gonna be like... the second wave? Global economic collapse? famine due to crop failures, flooding, global warming and/or no workers to farm? War with Russian and/Or China? US collapse due to civil war? Race War? Class War? WHO KNOWS!

I just hope A&H is there with more awesome updates to distract us.

And the land is dark
And the moon
is the only light we see

No I won't be afraid

;)

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

And the land is dark
And the moon
is the only light we see

No I won't be afraid

;)
listen to the words of Satchmo before he begins to sing :whistle:
There was a song wanted to respond with but for the life of me I can barley remember the music video let alone the band and song name. SO I'll just use . I think you'll understand what I'm getting at.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Come on guys, let's speculate on what this scene might be.

I think it's a mini scene where HM checks on everyone's underwear before bringing in additional punishments for everyone. For all we know, Debbie could already have her breasts exposed without a bra to show everyone even without a proper bra, you can just walk around commando.

Or yknow, it could be the start of harsher punishments. Maybe someone ratted on contraband again and HM gotta touch and feel every girl to check if there's no Cigarettes :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I think it's a mini scene where HM checks on everyone's underwear before bringing in additional punishments for everyone. For all we know, Debbie could already have her breasts exposed without a bra to show everyone even without a proper bra, you can just walk around commando.

Or yknow, it could be the start of harsher punishments. Maybe someone ratted on contraband again and HM gotta touch and feel every girl to check if there's no Cigarettes :LOL:
Clearly, they are starting to get serious with the uniform inspections! They now need to be inspected outside, before they can enter the building! :geek:

What I find surprising, is that Alice found some white ones...

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

GAA HEHEHEHE Debbie exposing herself to everyone willingly and happily. Then all the girls start going commando... :love:

.... huh? what was that Bleee I'm drooling? My though? OH RIGHT SHIT, Sorry. Yeah maybe the justification is that girls are starting to avoid the HM and Debbie so the have to be proactive and have them line up outside in the morning before entering the school. BUT, what ever A&H are cooking up I intended to have seconds and thirds.

Clearly, they are starting to get serious with the uniform inspections! They now need to be inspected outside, before they can enter the building! :geek:

What I find surprising, is that Alice found some white ones...
Right? my thoughts too. Let's just hope it's not just concept art.

WHAT? WHO GAVE ALICE UNDERWEAR?!? Must of been Ruth.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
.... huh? what was that Bleee I'm drooling? My though? OH RIGHT SHIT, Sorry. Yeah maybe the justification is that girls are starting to avoid the HM and Debbie so the have to be proactive and have them line up outside in the morning before entering the school. BUT, what ever A&H are cooking up I intended to have seconds and thirds.

Right? my thoughts too. Let's just hope it's not just concept art.
I hope it’s a teaser for the upcoming update! Imaginations take you can only bring you somewhere, I hope when the game is at its final point, we can finally get the assets for fan art :love:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
There was a song wanted to respond with but for the life of me I can barley remember the music video let alone the band and song name. SO I'll just use . I think you'll understand what I'm getting at.
Actually I got a better song... also it might be the video I play out loud to get my nieces to do things like go brush their teeth at night. I tell you it works. At first they didn't care but after hour 3... now the utterance of the video gets them running.

I DARE SOMEONE TO WATCH THIS THROUGH...

I DOUBLE DARE YOU!!!

EDIT: My limit is 4 hours... thank god they broke in time. I was so close to capitulating.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
The image in the Dev update is from the intro for chapter 2. I wanted a striking image for the start of the update, much like the shot of the girls going up the stairs on the Day 2 Intro scene. Although I may also make it into a repeatable patrol event.
Alice always had white underwear, she wears them for sports lessons. She said she chooses to wear the other ones because she thinks they look pretty.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
I don't want to sound harsh with my complaint and with all due respect to this game that takes hard work to achieve.

If I were to develop a similar game like this, I wouldn't focus too much on the element of mass/public humiliation too early but instead save it for the ending or near ending.

Because considering the logic, a sly and evil/wicked mc should consider the bad image/reputation of school
if the public humiliation is too "famously" spread especially in the era of everyone having a smartphone and social media,

For example, can you imagine what Sarah's parents' reactions be if the intro demonstraion is live on TV?

So my approach will be first define how dark and evil are the time and society that MC's living, like living in fictional totalitarian country.

Then I will try to make the corruptions first occur in private(One to One) environment so I could focus on who to corrupt first one by one, so that the gameplay can be like "Blackmailing girls for sexual favors while fearing being exposed/busted by the authority" challenge.

Currently, the game I played with that mentioned gameplay is "Witch Trainer" which is good, but I wish it could have focused more on humiliation and spanking puishment and also somehow decent/humouros MC like this game (MC in this game is really funny).

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes