Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I don't want to sound harsh with my complaint and with all due respect to this game that takes hard work to achieve.

If I were to develop a similar game like this, I wouldn't focus too much on the element of mass/public humiliation too early but instead save it for the ending or near ending.

Because considering the logic, a sly and evil/wicked mc should consider the bad image/reputation of school
if the public humiliation is too "famously" spread especially in the era of everyone having a smartphone and social media,

For example, can you imagine what Sarah's parents' reactions be if the intro demonstraion is live on TV?

So my approach will be first define how dark and evil are the time and society that MC's living, like living in fictional totalitarian country.

Then I will try to make the corruptions first occur in private(One to One) environment so I could focus on who to corrupt first one by one, so that the gameplay can be like "Blackmailing girls for sexual favors while fearing being exposed/busted by the authority" challenge.

Currently, the game I played with that mentioned gameplay is "Witch Trainer" which is good, but I wish it could have focused more on humiliation and spanking puishment and also somehow decent/humouros MC like this game (MC in this game is really funny).
Then don't you big meanie!

Why not? think about how much more amazing the ending will if mass public humiliation is not the high point. Besides I think you forgetting some plot points. One, the only mentioned way in and out of the small secluded community is by train. This could be a mountain community for a we know. Two, the train station is being "watched" what's keeping the rest of the town from being watched? Three, we have no idea what the status of the internet is. Who knows who is the internet provider is and if the town is being monitored online too. Four, if the government has pulled out of one human rights treaties what's keeping them from pulling out of more? For all we know they have 9G now and the internet is heavily monitored and posting stuff without a persons consent could get you in big trouble. Five, I don't think you know how fragile the democratic monarchy is in the UK. It's not well know but the Queen is one of the most powerful people in the world. She could shot the Prime Minister dead in the face on live national TV and no one could stop her. Her Power? She just chooses NOT to use it. Brexit? she could of stopped that if she wanted. She just let democracy have it's day. I could go on but I'm rambling.

My Point is Who knows what the future holds. For all we know the HM could parade the girls naked down Main st. as punishment with the approval of the town. HOW? who know. All I know is you need to trust A&H my man! K?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I don't want to sound harsh with my complaint and with all due respect to this game that takes hard work to achieve.

If I were to develop a similar game like this, I wouldn't focus too much on the element of mass/public humiliation too early but instead save it for the ending or near ending.

Because considering the logic, a sly and evil/wicked mc should consider the bad image/reputation of school
if the public humiliation is too "famously" spread especially in the era of everyone having a smartphone and social media,

For example, can you imagine what Sarah's parents' reactions be if the intro demonstraion is live on TV?

So my approach will be first define how dark and evil are the time and society that MC's living, like living in fictional totalitarian country.

Then I will try to make the corruptions first occur in private(One to One) environment so I could focus on who to corrupt first one by one, so that the gameplay can be like "Blackmailing girls for sexual favors while fearing being exposed/busted by the authority" challenge.

Currently, the game I played with that mentioned gameplay is "Witch Trainer" which is good, but I wish it could have focused more on humiliation and spanking puishment and also somehow decent/humouros MC like this game (MC in this game is really funny).
Sorry, sorry. One more thing, sorry it's not BLACKMAIL.

We are not blackmailing anyone. We have been placed in charge a school for wayward girls and is it out duty to instruct, Educate and yes even DISCIPLINE them. As much as it breaks all our hearts to punish them in our ground breaking, just and logical "REEDUCATION" system we MUST put such lovely, yet miss guided, young ladies through their paces. We must steadfastly hold our resolve and properly instruct these hot beau... err these young lovely ladies to become "Proper" members of society.

I just don't know where you get this idea WE are blackmailing anyo err... I mean any students. Yes, WE have not blackmailed any students... the actions of others are of no concern to us.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
think about how much more amazing the ending will if mass public humiliation is not the high point
Indeed I wonder how amazing can the ending be, but I am sure it will be exciting when there's haram ending and somehow
A&M manage to make it convincing!.

One, the only mentioned way in and out of the small secluded community is by train. This could be a mountain community for a we know. Two, the train station is being "watched" what's keeping the rest of the town from being watched?
Though I wasn't talking about students trying to escape(I was talking about how easily nowadays to expose a scandal)
from the view of the game map, there are mountains and hills, so perhaps in the future there could be an event that a girl is trying to escape but stuck in the wild and got caught to receive severe punishment?

Three, we have no idea what the status of the internet is. Who knows who is the internet provider is and if the town is being monitored online too. Four, if the government has pulled out of one human rights treaties what's keeping them from pulling out of more? For all we know they have 9G now and the internet is heavily monitored and posting stuff without a persons consent could get you in big trouble.
Uhm, then I would rather assume they're living in North Korea, China and Arabic countries with heavy internet censorship and poor human rights than UK, LOL.

We are not blackmailing anyone.
Objectively speaking, there's nothing wrong blackmailing in fictional video games.

Reactions: SissyPhucker

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Indeed I wonder how amazing can the ending be, but I am sure it will be exciting when there's haram ending and somehow
A&M manage to make it convincing!.

Though I wasn't talking about students trying to escape(I was talking about how easily nowadays to expose a scandal)
from the view of the game map, there are mountains and hills, so perhaps in the future there could be an event that a girl is trying to escape but stuck in the wild and got caught to receive severe punishment?

Uhm, then I would rather assume they're living in North Korea, China and Arabic countries with heavy internet censorship and poor human rights than UK, LOL.

Objectively speaking, there's nothing wrong blackmailing in fictional video games.
nodding head.gif
Harem ending is a must. Granted we won't get all the girls, I just hope we get a lions share.

Believe you me, I know what your getting at. Here in Canada we have a PM that just does not learn. He already had three major scandals to deal with, Vacation while in office on billionaires dime, Black face TWICE, SNC Lavalin and now major government money to WE charity that his family is heavily involved with... worst is he's the best option for leader of the country compared to the other leaders with a chance to win. So I know scandals are dangerous. But my point was the school "Owner(s)" and Mr.Mykock probably have their ways in dealing with it. And let's not forget these a "demo" video of the method out there now.

As the world gets worse who knows what kind of government will be in place in the UK or whatever the island nation is that the game is taking place in. I mean they've pretty much passed an indentured servitude law that if you boil it down it nothing more then government sanctioned slavery. So it must be a scary government. And if you need real world examples of democracies going bad look at Poland, Russia and yes even the US. Fascism and Totalitarianism is on the rise.

Que Antwit chiding me with another music video in 3... 2...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The school was founded by some bigwigs precisely with what's happening in mind. So it probably was at least semi known - maybe not to the general public - what's going on.

Well, we don't know her. Since she is from the previous school environment, where HM was allowed to experiment but probably not like that, it may be that the situation is not too dissimilar to that of the current batch of girls, i. e. they "voluntarily" ceded all rights to family. This is admittedly just speculation. And despite the backlash HM got for his demonstration from the secretary, we do have teachers from another school flown in, and the "lost youth" seems to be a big topic people try to address.

I think from all we see, it is a safe bet that the UK is pretty totalitarian at this point in time. Certainly not North Korea, but some Arab countries could come to mind. Probably some Oligarchy like some former Soviet states, maybe one of the -stans, would be a better fit. But it certainly isn't the UK that we know anymore. Which also makes it likely that the internet is widely supervised like in said countries.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
AltosandHerdone
If you are still looking for ideas, not sure if it is doable, but ever since the tickling Amy scene, I thought it would be cool if in some way the twins were involved in a tickling orgasm scene.
Could be possible, Mary did claim to be the best tickler and I'm sure Louise would have something to say about that. Good suggestion.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
AltosandHerdone PROPOSAL:

Give Debbie a girlfriend.

I think the game could use some romance between students in it. But, since fans would flip a shit if one of the girls got with a boy, the best option is a romance arc either between two of the tamed girls, or between a tamed girl and a non-tamed girl leading to the other girl being tamed.

Debbie is the natural person for this arc to happen with, but it can be with any of the others as well.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019

There's too many girls to corrupt all of them one by one completely from scratch. By having some group scenes it establishes that all the girls are at least aware of what happens when they get punished and that your not going through exactly the same process with each girl. It also allows the player to get a feeling that they are talking control of the school and making progress toward the eventual goal of the game.
With regards to what the public is aware of I haven't spent much time on that, I've only given little hints (like in the news paper articles that the headmaster reads on Saturday mornings). We'll learn more about that later though. The intro for Chapter 2 has a discussion about it on the radio and a phone in from one of the girls parents.
We'll also learn how the school's owners are controlling the flow of information out of the school.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
AltosandHerdone PROPOSAL:

Give Debbie a girlfriend.

I think the game could use some romance between students in it. But, since fans would flip a shit if one of the girls got with a boy, the best option is a romance arc either between two of the tamed girls, or between a tamed girl and a non-tamed girl leading to the other girl being tamed.

Debbie is the natural person for this arc to happen with, but it can be with any of the others as well.
I had another lesbian romance in mind. Debbie will get some action soon as well though.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was thinking more with each other, but I guess that probably would count as incest.
Hmmm, interesting question. May depend on where you are, but since boy/boy or girl/girl cannot produce offspring, it shouldn't really (other moral questions notwithstanding, in many countries already the girl/girl part may be controversial). I am also pretty sure that twin sister films are something that exists without being able to name one.

Reactions: eball360

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmmm, interesting question. May depend on where you are, but since boy/boy or girl/girl cannot produce offspring, it shouldn't really (other moral questions notwithstanding, in many countries already the girl/girl part may be controversial). I am also pretty sure that twin sister films are something that exists without being able to name one.
I was thinking we could find out in secrete than then use it as humiliation, as there was that line about punishing the twins together.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
NB: talking about legal repercussions here. As for this forum, criteria for the tag would be met.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Come on guys, let's speculate on what this scene might be.

I think it's a mini scene where HM checks on everyone's underwear before bringing in additional EDUCATION for everyone. For all we know, Debbie could already have her breasts exposed without a bra to show everyone even without a proper bra, you can just walk around commando.

Or yknow, it could be the start of harsher punishments. Maybe someone ratted on contraband again and HM gotta touch and feel every girl to check if there's no Cigarettes :LOL:
Fixed it for you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
There's too many girls to corrupt all of them one by one completely from scratch. By having some group scenes it establishes that all the girls are at least aware of what happens when they get punished and that your not going through exactly the same process with each girl. It also allows the player to get a feeling that they are talking control of the school and making progress toward the eventual goal of the game.
With regards to what the public is aware of I haven't spent much time on that, I've only given little hints (like in the news paper articles that the headmaster reads on Saturday mornings). We'll learn more about that later though. The intro for Chapter 2 has a discussion about it on the radio and a phone in from one of the girls parents.
We'll also learn how the school's owners are controlling the flow of information out of the school.
Thank you for your reply, I think it will be interesting reading newspaper on what's going on with the big environment.

Also, I have an idea that the headmaster in the future should also be rewareded when he chooses not to punish girls that make small/minor mistakes.

I understand that the headmaster is a "good intetions" type of character, but despite a player like me who also thinks spanking is hot, some player may not want to be forced to see the spanking content too much. A game would be boring if players have no inputs on routes, but be forced to see the headmaster keep going on the corruption path.

But you really do a good job with the Ruth's quest where you can choose not to be a villain but try to be a reasonable man convncing her to accept you.
So there's a chance we will see the good and evil routes in the future.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes