Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I found one horniness point from having Amy spanked in front of the class, but I can't find the other one. Anyone have any clues to where it might be?

Also, 2 bugs. The first is when looking at the store the first time. That seems to have already been reported though so I won't bother posting the traceback. The second bug is Miss Newman refers to MC as Mr. Surname in the scene where she spanks Amy in front of the class.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can I have a save file with full gallery, please? I'm missing some, but I don't know what I need to do.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I found one horniness point from having Amy spanked in front of the class, but I can't find the other one. Anyone have any clues to where it might be?

Also, 2 bugs. The first is when looking at the store the first time. That seems to have already been reported though so I won't bother posting the traceback. The second bug is Miss Newman refers to MC as Mr. Surname in the scene where she spanks Amy in front of the class.
the second horniness point comes after you unlock underwear inspections, one of the girls is wearing unnaceptable panties so naturally we make her take them off. a subsequent underwear check finds she's still rocking the commando, which leads to a pussy inspection and a horniness point.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Edit: I advanced a day and now things seem to be (temporarily?) working... But on second thoughts, I'll wait for the Final. In respect of the author.
According to the OP, this is the correct step to take. I had a problem inspecting underwear and skipping a day fixed it.
Saves from version 0.2 onward will work but you must skip to a new day/period to load the new content.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Can't patrol at all

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 255, in <module>
File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 262, in _execute_python_hide
File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 60, in check
File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 105, in eval
NameError: global name 'events_executed' is not defined

Reactions: Alomi

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
if i take nudes of priti and a rumor starts from it how can i fix things between her and i and how long do i have to wait for her to do the photoshoot?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Who is Maxine ?
Maxine is one of the students. She's the students' president and try to persuade the HM to not spank the girls. (not giving any more spoilers regarding that story) She is slim with red and white hair. She's hard to miss.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock the lake or get the new science equipment?
Lake cannot be unlocked just yet. You update the science equipment in your office's PC on the building construction icon. You need to ask Ms. Chang to help you with the board first. You do that by taking to her at night on her classroom.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I was reading Sunday's update comes with new content?

hype!

looking forward for it.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
@AltosandHerdone Bugreport:
at the corridor near the vending machine, while "uniform inspection" with Alice, the game reports the image "alice h7" missing (black background)

Tremeres

May 28, 2017
Spanking scene is not playable, because the audio files are not found. Because of the loop, you can't ignore the error.

Also 'event_executed' is not defined (playing with savegame of 0.2).

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So I did Priti's photoshoot but for some reason its not in the replay menu? Is this a bug? Also I really hope you can eventually hire the dancer as well to get scenes you can't get if you hired Aide

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes