Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
If you've never patted a girl's ass at school, now is your chance to do it here. In this game you'll just pat. The game has potential, but it seems like it's long years to be completed. +1 like

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Guys can someone help me with the priti's password please i don't know how to do it
Once you have the quest from AZN Mr. Wilson, talk to Mad Science teacher at night. She'll install a keylogger on headmaster's PC, then you just need to call Pretty to his office.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi everyone. I see our beta version has been leaked. I was hoping that it wouldn't appear on here until at least the final version of 0.3 is finished on Saturday. There are a few bugs in this version and it is missing some content I was planning to add over the week.
I'm a patron, but I haven't downloaded the beta version, because I don't want to have a potentially buggy version.
Thanks for a great game!

Reactions: Cirro84 and Zwart

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I'm a patron, but I haven't downloaded the beta version, because I don't want to have a potentially buggy version.
Thanks for a great game!
Thanks Chuck. Yes, I recommend people wait until Saturday for the main release. This version is playable but there are a few bugs and typo's. The extra scenes I'm working on are also really good and I wouldn't want people to miss out.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Great game so far, i've finished prologue for now & that red button - nice one.(y) Such a small thing but it maked a laugh out of me.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Emilys skirt is stuck in the lockers (2nd time), and headmaster helps her out with pulling the skirt (getting more popularity!), not accusing her for wrong panties. After that, in class she is without skirt! Why? Headmaster (HM) saved her skirt, so she should not be without skirt.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks Chuck. Yes, I recommend people wait until Saturday for the main release. This version is playable but there are a few bugs and typo's. The extra scenes I'm working on are also really good and I wouldn't want people to miss out.
I downloaded it last night mainly to look for new stuff and bughunt, but I suppose you have plenty of testers for the latter.
I'll wait until Saturday's release and toss the rest.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for your recent excellent work. (y)
"Chapeau" as the french say. The preview release from May 4th may be not 100% bugfree at least but it shortened the time pleasurable waiting for next update.:love:
So please stay cool take easy the hints for found bugs they are only contructive critics.
I took it as an enjoyable "amuse geule" and wonderful appetiser for the new comming 0.3 update. ;)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Really cool game with a nice concept, but with a concept like that I feel we'll wait a looooooong time before the MC gets some real action though :/

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes