darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Development Update
Hi guys,
So a beta release for version 0.3 is scheduled for tomorrow evening (european time) with the main release for $5 patrons scheduled for the 11th May.
This update will include a large branching set of scenes for Priti. You can now speak to the sports teacher in the mens changing area on weekday afternoons. We’ve redone the nurse’s office and you can now visit and speak to the nurse. We’ve redone the dorm reception area and we’ve added some new spying scenes. We’ve created renders for the public punishments and also added one school new rule.
One major omission from the beta release will be the scene I had planned for Lucy (our poll winner). Rather than rush the scene I think I’ll not include it in the beta but aim to have it included in the main release for the $5 dollar patrons on the 11th.
Unfortunately development time was limited this month while I wrapped up my old job. Plus a lot of the time we did have was spent improving the environments, sorting out some technical issues and improving the general visual quality of our renders. So this update won’t be as big as the last one. There is no overarching quest line this time around and most of the content was designed to be played concurrently with the last update. For this reason I will also be posting a walkthrough to save people time searching through for the new content.
The good news is my work schedule is now clear. I will be working full time on this game for the whole of May and you can expect a very much more substantial release for version 0.4 which will be focused on implementing the punishment system. Thank you guys for your patience and your support in making that possible.
Altos

Apr 9, 2019
I love hearing this, thanks for the update. I am still curious if the leveling and positions will come back because I really though those were dynamic and made this game stand out. :) Not to sound ungrateful in the least, I like your game :)

I think I jumped the gun and missed the second to last line. I'll go tie myself up and sit in the closet for awhile.

Reactions: Shahawk

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
This update will include a large branching set of scenes for Priti. You can now speak to the sports teacher in the mens changing area on weekday afternoons.
Does this mean you'll get Ms. Newman support on the board and maybe starting to break Debbie? Looking forward for the update

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
i'm curious what the new school rule will be like.
That's mostly the best part of the game for me.
This game doesnt really need a in depth story, it's a pretty good sandbox.
i really hope they focus on that part of the game too

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
new version is out

please remember that this is a beta release so there will be bugs if you want a releative bug free version wait until next week when most if the bugs in the version will hopefully be fixed. This version is only for people that want to help find bugs!!

PC Version

MAC Version

Saves from version 0.2 onwards should work fine. However, you will need to skip to a new day / period to prevent crashes. I’ve added a warning screen to let you know if your save is out of date. Making sure people's old saves work is one of the main reasons for the beta testing this month so please do let me know if you encounter problems.
As I explained in my last post this will be a smaller update than version 0.2. However, there are still several thousand words and about three hundred new renders so hopefully you won’t be disappointed. I’m just conscious that we set the bar pretty high with the first two releases.
You may notice an increase in render quality for some of the lastest images. Especially in the dorms area, the mens changing rooms and the second part of Priti’s story line (depending which route you take). I spent quite a bit of time this month improving the environments and lighting which was time consuming but will definitely be worth it going forward.
Please report bugs on the bug report channel of the discord, so I have them all in one place. If there is anything major I'll fix it ASAP and send out a new version. For minor issues like typos I'll fix them all next week before the main release on the 11th. Even if you don’t find bugs please do give feedback on what you liked / didn’t like over on the discord.
As before, you can check the replay screen to see what major content is left. A full change log is below.

Changelog:​
  • Continuation of Priti’s story line.
  • One new patrol event for Maxine.
  • Spying scenes for Rachel and Cassandra (triggered after they have been spanked in your office).
  • Added several spying scenes in Liz’s dorm room, where the girls discuss recent events.
  • Added a men’s changing area. The sports teacher is there in the afternoons.
  • Redesigned nurse office. You can now speak with the nurse in the afternoons.
  • Redesigned the dorm reception. There are a few new opportunities to speak with the girls here.
  • Added renders for the public punishment scenes.
  • Added a new rule regarding the public punishments.
  • Added additional functionality to the cheat menu.

joshrip

Dec 21, 2017
I've noticed that most of the time in the evening when you are spying on the girls dorm and choose "Debbie's Room" no render appears. Great update!

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
This build seems interesting, but there are sure a lot of bugs. Btw anybody figure out what to do with the butt plug ?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I've noticed that most of the time in the evening when you are spying on the girls dorm and choose "Debbie's Room" no render appears. Great update!
you are right. But only if Debbie had to report to headmasters room before and got spanked earlier that afternoon/evening there is a scene with Debbie´s red butt in her room. ;)

Reactions: Cirro84

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
:geek: I played worse beta versions of other games before with greater bugs in .

Until now the "old" saves from 0.2.2 work well and no substancial bugs occoured.

Some actions must been repeated to show up in "Replay Scenes" again (if I should call this bugs)

Spying on Rachel´s red behind in her room only possible after she is spanked earlier that day (logical play result no bug)

Some of the "bugs" in 0.3 are here:

in "Replay Scenes"

Bug? - (Pritis Pictures: The direct Approach?) If choose "Trick her" you can convience Priti to make pictures. Result: So you can buy a HD-Photo camera, new Uniforms and swimsuits via PC
it is shown ok as "done" in "replay scenes" after the real (2.) photoshooting happened.

Bug -(Pritis Photoshot) not shown as "done" after it has happened

Bug - Alice´s bra not shown while "uniform inspection" -> no render (black screen)

Bug - Scene : Emily´s skirt stuck in locker after pulling out the skirt ( not "pull her waist" ! -> Skirt comes off) Emily is wearing no skirt after that in class
I will play today new from start to find more bugs . ;)

Curious what the "real" update will bring :coffee: ( actions in nurse room, find key to volleyball equipment, the lake, ......)
Until here fine work (y)

Reactions: joshrip

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Nice update, with some good content. It's good seeing more of the girls in the dorms, both in the actual dorm room and when sneaking round the back - you're starting to see more of their personalities. There's a lot of characters in this game, and it's to the credit of the devs that they're coming across as individuals. So many girls, so many storylines... and I want to find out what happens with all of them.

Right, that's enough praise. On to the bug reports... :)

I started a new game, so all these bugs are with a clean save. The bugs I've found so far are:

----------
Day 1, when doing the tutorial -> if you click on Online Shopping on the computer, the game crashes. Crash report is:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 588, in <module>
NameError: name 'priti_summon3' is not defined

----------
You can visit the Nurse's office on Wed afternoon, and get scenes with Faye (where she's lying down or skipping her maths lesson), but at the same time if you visit the main Sports Centre reception you also see her standing naked outside the changing room!

----------
If you don't spy on Liz in the evening, the 3rd uniform inspection (the one where you'd normally rub her vagina) ends suddenly, after the headmaster says "Did you stain all your underwear blue on purpose, perhaps? Hoping for the excuse to expose yourself?"

It would be helpful to put in a hint, where e.g. after the 2nd inspection (where you see her without underwear for the first time) the headmaster says to himself "perhaps I should spy on her in the evening and find out more about how she feels".

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Got all the events but 2 "others" events. What to do to unlock "5" and "7" events? I mean on the 0.2.2 version not the new one.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Little spelling buggy : "Uni f r o m inspection" at several places when patroling the campus :ROFLMAO:
Never mind :love:

(At tuesday afternoon location : nurses room)
The nurse sometimes disapear (empty chair) if you click on her to talk ;) but sit on chair again after next click .
Magical nurse!

• Haha
Reactions: Big Mountain

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Nice update, with some good content. It's good seeing more of the girls in the dorms, both in the actual dorm room and when sneaking round the back - you're starting to see more of their personalities. There's a lot of characters in this game, and it's to the credit of the devs that they're coming across as individuals. So many girls, so many storylines... and I want to find out what happens with all of them.
:cool::love:(y)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes