yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Loved the update. Kudos! It isn't as buggy as you believed.
The new things I loved the most: The new scenes on the dorms after the girls were spanked. Liz, Harriet and Emily gossiping about the events that had happened. Those two need to keep ocurring! All the new interactions with Ms. Newman (especially finding out she has been spanked before. Something interesting to think about!) Pritti's storyline development.
(basically everthing, lol)

I have a few questions about this update:
1. Can you find the keys Miss Newman lost? 2. Is there a resolution to Faye skipping lessons on the nurse's office?
3. Can you talk Ms. Newman into applying new "techniques" when spanking the girls?

I'm definetely looking forward to next update.
Things I'd love to see next update.

I feel there's a need for new girls to get spanked. I'm sure a poll is coming but I won't be able to cast votes there, so may I suggest a few names: 1. April: She's definetely deserving a spanking before she goes rogue by hanging out too much with Debbie and Cassandra. 2. Liz: A trip to Miss Newman's lap should be a nice way of ending her panties storyline.
3. Pritti: If she gets caught touching herself in the headmasters' office. 4. One of the twins (or both?): Maybe they're playing football and one of them breaks a window on the headmaster's office? 5. Donna: She continues to stand up against school's policies and the headmaster has enough? and maybe Samantha makes a big mistake and ends up on the headmaster's office too?

Miss Pott's training to continue.

New events when the headmaster is patrolling.

Opening the lake.

More interaction with Miss Newman and finally breaking Debbie.

More interaction with Ruth Thomas.

More development on the soccer matches.

I know, it's a lot. Anyways... you're doing a wonderful job and I trust this game will grow up to be one of the best I've ever played.

Congrats!

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
Once more, I have a bug to report. No idea if it's happened to anyone else. Priti's Photoshoot doesn't show up in the replay menu for me without cheat mode. No idea why. Edit: Yes, I did go about using the normal way, which is why I'm confused.
Also, and this is probably just a holdover from using old saves, the headmaster quest still shows up twice for me. Keep up the good work, looking forwards the next update already.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I could swear I've played/read another VN/Game a while back, that had a similar overall plot premise to this VN/Game... But I don't think that other VN/Game ever went very far... In any case, this VN/Game is in essence a School/Student Management Game, focused around student discipline and grades... There are other things to also manage, as with any grinder... Most content is gated behind quests, overall school stats, as well student/staff side-story lines... Thus far this VN/Game seems to be put together very well, with higher resolution visuals you don't get in the average Honey Select style VN/Game... There are lots of nuances this VN/Game has that I found to be unique... And the UI is top notch... The overall plot itself is rather far fetched and outlandish, but it fits the overall theme of the VN/Game well... This VN/Game is not going to be for everyone... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Played with it for a couple of hours; too bad there isn't much content yet. I like the story and the gameplay, but it's all very restricted still, which is a bummer.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
There are links to the beta versions of 0.3 back in the thread a little bit.
I just looked at the preview pics on page 38. It makes me wonder how big the next update will be. Considering we were only able to have the P.E. teacher spank the girls, but now we get to have other girls spank them and also make them strip.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Once more, I have a bug to report. No idea if it's happened to anyone else. Priti's Photoshoot doesn't show up in the replay menu for me without cheat mode. No idea why. Edit: Yes, I did go about using the normal way, which is why I'm confused.
Also, and this is probably just a holdover from using old saves, the headmaster quest still shows up twice for me. Keep up the good work, looking forwards the next update already.
Look post on page 39:
Some of the "bugs" in 0.3 are here:

in "Replay Scenes"

Bug? - (Pritis Pictures: The direct Approach?) If choose "Trick her" you can convience Priti to make pictures. Result: So you can buy a HD-Photo camera, new Uniforms and swimsuits via PC
it is shown ok as "done" in "replay scenes" after the real (2.) photoshooting happened.

Bug -(Pritis Photoshot) not shown as "done" after it has happened

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Considering we were only able to have the P.E. teacher spank the girls, but now we get to have other girls spank them and also make them strip.
I'm hoping that Miss Potts does that after her training is done. It's not likely to happen in this coming update, tho.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I was daydreming about the game today and I thought on a few situations worth sharing.

When spying having an option to go left or right (or north and south, or whatever) which would allow the headmaster to spy on four other rooms. (so we could have more scenes after girls get spanked. Amy's is missing, for example)

maybe for Patrolling scenes? : 1. The HM finds a girl smoking. (I'm thinking Nina? Idk why, but I feel Harriet would really fit well too) 2. The HM finds the twins plotting another prank, which leads them to Ms. Newman lap (or public punishment) 3.The HM finds someone mocking and imitating him and some other girls laughing at it. (April maybe?)

maybe for classes scenes? : 1. There's a quiz and the HM finds someone cheating. (Charlotte?) 2. The Hm finds someone eating in class. (not sure who... Emily, maybe?) 3. Lucy had enough of Debbie's bullying and knock her cold with a punch (or she drops the F word)

Anyways, just ideas I thought could be fun.

Reactions: AltosandHerdone

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
I'm hoping that Miss Potts does that after her training is done. It's not likely to happen in this coming update, tho.
Looks like Miss Potts is going to be a sub to the headmaster, not specifically a dom to the girls; that's Miss Newman's role. Which makes total sense, given their characters and back stories.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I decided to do a complete install and start over on this round. Deleted the folder completely and it still shows and opens the old saves even though the games\save folder is empty at the start.

So where are the remnants so I can hunt them down and kill the little buggers?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I decided to do a complete install and start over on this round. Deleted the folder completely and it still shows and opens the old saves even though the games\save folder is empty at the start.

So where are the remnants so I can hunt them down and kill the little buggers?
Check C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy/headmaster

Reactions: Cirro84

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Hi everyone. I see our beta version has been leaked. I was hoping that it wouldn't appear on here until at least the final version of 0.3 is finished on Saturday. There are a few bugs in this version and it is missing some content I was planning to add over the week.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes