Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
I'm reasonably sure that she'll beg to be 'punished' in a future update, whether that is in 2 updates or 10, I'm sure it'll happen!
It should happen, but not early on. She's one of the antagonists to overcome in the story. Without struggle there's no sense of achievement ;)
She's kind of the superintendent Gary Chalmers for us as incompetent headmaster, without beeing an anoying Eric I hope.

Reactions: Breestis

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, I finally got around to playing this game and I have to say that I'm really impressed with it so far- it's really done well.

It's truly frightening how on-the-nose that opening part of the intro was when they were talking about the youth of today (y'know before the discipline stuff). Lol What a sad commentary on society it is... :)

I'm a huge fan of the spanking mechanic- not that I'm into spanking, it's just that it responds to every single mouse click. If you click on it really fast it looks like a Monty Python/Terry Gilliam animation. I just kept Lol'ing and doing that over and over again. Truly hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

This game has great promise- I just hope that a lot of the girls aren't ignored with such a large cast of characters. Definitely want to see more Rachel and Faye. :)

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
- I can hardly be expected to be in charge of discipline if I can not punish the girls
-> again, probably should be "cannot". (I think that "can not" is technically OK, but cannot is more common). ...
Direct talk yes, written text (story plot, thoughts) probably not. Direct talk using slang, shortening words is alright, giving more of a living feeling to dialogues. How I had learnt it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 9, 2019
Very enjoyable and will be more so with more content as well as bringing the positions and leveling back-- This sounded like a really good mechanic. I love the idea of exploiting some of the girls weaknesses in their training. I definitely hate Ruth, but see her as a necessary evil to give you a desire and reason to change the rules (love this idea). Please keep up the good work. I can't wait to start disciplining and exploiting all of the girls and female staff. Love Miss Chang, she reminds me of an old harem anime (Tenchi Muyo!) character named Washu who was a crazy mad scientist type who was pretty open with nudity.

Apr 9, 2019
Make us three? Now, just joking.XD

Welcome to the forums!
God I hope not, no futa for me, thank you very much, lol. That's a wonderful kink for some, but not this guy.

Oh and thanks for the welcome. I've been trying to shut my mouth and read and learn to search properly. Some nice folks answered a few questions I had in my very first two posts and since then I've wanted to make sure their kindness wasn't wasted on someone who wouldn't learn.

Apr 9, 2019
BTW, I want to corrupt Priti so bad. Love dark skinned hotties. And yes, i realize she's not very dark, but compared to everyone else, she's the only remotely golden brown honey.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
On the first day, the headmaster (rightly) give Charlotte a telling off when she calls him "principal" not "headmaster". And yet, what happens when he invites Pritti to his office to steal her password? The speaker announcement is "Priti Amin. Please report to the principal’s office."

I'm really, really hoping it was Samantha, the PA, who made the speaker announcement. Because that would mean she definitely deserves a spanking now, right? :)

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
On the first day, the headmaster (rightly) give Charlotte a telling off when she calls him "principal" not "headmaster". And yet, what happens when he invites Pritti to his office to steal her password? The speaker announcement is "Priti Amin. Please report to the principal’s office."

I'm really, really hoping it was Samantha, the PA, who made the speaker announcement. Because that would mean she definitely deserves a spanking now, right? :)
one can live in hope :love:

• Love
Reactions: Antwit and Phil5k

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I can get on board that idea.

any news about nxt major update?
AFAIK next update is due either this week, or about the 10th. At least for the patreons. I'm just hoping for the caritative souls in here to throw a link for us, the ones who can't afford being a Patreon :D

Reactions: Big Mountain

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
AFAIK next update is due either this week, or about the 10th. At least for the patreons. I'm just hoping for the caritative souls in here to throw a link for us, the ones who can't afford being a Patreon :D
i think i read somewhere that the next update will be released tomorrow

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes