Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Which tool was used to create the graphics?
Looks like something by Illusion, but what?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Seriously. You can still do better than Paul Mykock.

We could all do better than Paul Mykock.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Seriously. You can still do better than Paul Mykock.

We could all do better than Paul Mykock.
Believe it or not the name is based off a real person who was a client at an old job. Imagine keeping a straight face through that meeting! Also, in the game none of the characters ever actually call him Paul Mykock they only refer to him as Mr Mykock, which I think has a nice ring to it. So basically, no, I won't change it.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
A few minor typos in the introduction section that I don't think anyone's reported yet:

So in summary, my theory "sates" -> should be “states”
I "dont" know why "your" acting surprised -> should have apostrophes - “don’t” and “you’re”.
Well, I clearly didn't read your fucking reports did I. -> should be question mark not period at end of sentence.
There is no way I'm letting you anywhere near anymore young women -> should be “any more” not “anymore”.
Get over your pretty inhibitions -> think this should be “petty” not pretty.
Yes. A privately run all girls college -> should be girls' (with apostrophe).
You see, Mr [surname], you are not the only who is concerned -> missing word, should be you are not the only "one" who is...
Me, a headmaster at an all girls college -> again, should be girls' (with apostrophe).

Reactions: Cirro84

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Believe it or not the name is based off a real person who was a client at an old job. Imagine keeping a straight face through that meeting! Also, in the game none of the characters ever actually call him Paul Mykock they only refer to him as Mr Mykock, which I think has a nice ring to it. So basically, no, I won't change it.
And here I thought you were being subversive, with the more obvious joke to make his name Suk and have him be AZN...

IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
If you click the reply button im missing the 3rd class scene and the 2nd and 5th in others, anyone able to help me with this?

Also i havent completed that old headmaster quest i dont seem to get a chance to to talk to the PE teacher and nurse?

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
Me again! Nobody cares, I know! Found what could possibly be a very miniscule bug. Dunno if it has happened to anyone else. When talking to the twins at the dorm they're watching cat videos on their laptop. Nothing strange there, but the game randomly decides for no apparent reason to treat the conversation as being a "first" so to speak. It's not annoying, just slightly odd. Only reason I found out is cause I tend to have auto-skip on when just dicking about ingame. I'll just stop wasting everyones time now.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

So it's been almost a month since the last release and things are progressing nicely for version 0.3.
Our main focus for this update has been getting all the little pieces into place so that we have time to implement the punishment system in version 0.4 (including the online shop and opportunities to speak with the sports teacher). We're also adding in as many scenes as we can with the time we have available. So far we've mostly been working on spying scenes, as these give opportunities to get to know the girls personalities (as well as seeing them in their skimpy night clothes). We will also be including several scenes I had to cut out from version 0.2 because we ran out of time. These include a large branching scene for Priti and some scenes for Maxine. We're hoping to include a few fun surprises too.
Due to contractual obligations with my (soon to be ex) employer I've not had as much time to work on the game as I would have liked these last few weeks. So sadly this update won't be quite as substantial as the last one. However, that's all going to change very soon and I'm looking forward to be able to work on the game full time next month. Given what we've created so far in our spare time it's going to be interesting to see what we can produce with one of us doing this as a main job.
Altos

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
A few more typos, this time from the Rachel and Donna inspection on Thursday afternoon:

- It's demanding enough -> think this should be “demeaning”.
- I think the nurse is super nice though she only does it because she cares about us -> think the two clauses in this sentence should be separated by putting a comma or full stop or dash or something between “though” and “she”.
- I couldn't help but over hear -> should be “overhear” not two words.
- You mean we have to show you our underwear. -> need “?” at end of sentence.
- Both of lift yor skirts up now -> should be "both of “you” lift “your” skirts".

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Me again! Nobody cares, I know! Found what could possibly be a very miniscule bug...
I don't get a lot of feedback about the bugs and typos I report here, but I still think the game has enough potential that it's worth my time reporting them. While they don't post much, the developer seems to visit this forum almost every day, and the bugs I reported before 0.2.2 was released were fixed there. So I'm (sorta) confident that the other stuff I've reported will be fixed in 0.3 when it comes out.

So I'd personally encourage you to keep posting your bug reports. After all, the best feedback we can get is if the game is improved as a result of our reports :)

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I don't get a lot of feedback about the bugs and typos I report here, but I still think the game has enough potential that it's worth my time reporting them. While they don't post much, the developer seems to visit this forum almost every day, and the bugs I reported before 0.2.2 was released were fixed there. So I'm (sorta) confident that the other stuff I've reported will be fixed in 0.3 when it comes out.

So I'd personally encourage you to keep posting your bug reports. After all, the best feedback we can get is if the game is improved as a result of our reports :)
Yep, we do note all reported bugs and typos and all feedback is appreciated. This game is hugely ambitious and we haven't had the time to check everything as carefully as we'd like. The help we've had from our fans both in terms of support on Patreon and from bug reports such as these is really appreciated. Thanks guys.

Reactions: Cirro84 and LoganP

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Image Preview (More on the Discord)
Shown above is a preview from the new spying scenes, with Rachel wearing some cute headphones.
Rather than uploading lots of pictures here I'm going to start posting them over on the discord in Teachers Lounge. This will also make it easier to comment and discuss. This part of the Discord is only visible to $10 Patrons and above so make sure your Patreon and Discord accounts are linked. Also when you click on the pictures make sure to click ‘view original’ to see the full HD image.
Most of my development time so far this month has been spent writing and coding so I haven’t got a huge number of images to show just yet. I'll probably post some more previews over on the Discord before the end of the month.

Altos

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Wow, two of my posts liked by the devs themselves! I guess the only thing I can do now is... report some more typos :)

From the Day 1 punishment session with Debbie:
- I can not achieve the desired effect if I have someone here... -> should probably be "cannot", one word.
- I can hardly be expected to be in charge of discipline if I can not punish the girls -> again, probably should be "cannot". (I think that "can not" is technically OK, but cannot is more common).
- Ruth: It is within the headmaster authority -> should be "headmaster's"
- Ruth: No debbie. This is for your own benefit -> Debbie needs capital.
- This is just a ruler. Think yourself lucky your not getting the cane -> should be "you’re not".

The old headmaster's diary entry for April 7 says: "her good company and devote faith" -> I think this should be "devout".

When Priti is in the headmaster's office setting up the social media, he says "Hopefully she she won’t be able to resist “logining” onto her email -> should probably be "logging into".

If you visit the nurse's office, the message says "Nurse Kate is busy looking after a girl whose hurt her knee" -> should be "who has" or "who's" not "whose".

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes