a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't play this yet
So is this game easy to play
Yes it is as long as you read what you have to do next.
There is only 1 thing that you will miss and that is one of the teachers you need to talk to will be in her classroom instead of her home. Hint, hint.;)

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Another quick bug report:
After you pull off Emily’s skirt and force her to go to class in her pink knickers, if you teach a class on Tuesday a week later (or two weeks later) you’ll get the same classroom scene where Emily is still just wearing her underwear…

On second thoughts, please don’t fix this bug. I rather like the idea that poor Emily wasn't able to repair her skirt and has been forced to spend the entire week running about in just her lacy pink panties… :)

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
I keep getting an error when I try to upgrade facilities on the office pc. Anyone got a fix for that?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
when it comes to the journals in the trash on the office computer is there anyway to read the april 16 journal? if so how?

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
If you find any bugs please post a screenshot in the bugs sections of the Discord so we can sort it out for the next release. Many thanks.
It's all good, I just restarted and spoke to the science teacher on the first day. Fixed it right up. Sorry, I didn't get a screenshot first.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

Our second poll is now closed and Lucy has been declared the winner. Congratulations to Lucy.
Coming in a very close joint second place were Claire and the Nurse. I'm already planning to add some extra content for the nurses office and we'll do our best to add some more content for Claire so hopefully you guys won't be disappointed.
Altos and Herdone

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Our second poll is now closed and Lucy has been declared the winner. Congratulations to Lucy.
Coming in a very close joint second place were Claire and the Nurse.
Even if I'm looking forward to those particular story lines I was hoping some other girls (women) to be on the spotlight. Samantha, Donna and Liz come to mind.

Anyways, looking forward to the next update!

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes