Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Not angry at you, no reason. But I really wasn't sure what you actually wanna tell me. Apology accepted tho.

I always 'quote' without reciting bc I wanna have ppl read up. Otherwise you got the usual 'where is save', 'when new version' etc nonsense every other page. Send them to pages back, they need to read on their own. I believe in the value of education and conditioning. I'll make all them here my Pavlovian doggos, one by one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: EOD bc OT.

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
Greetings and Salutations! First off, great game. Really looking forward to more. I've just noticed a minor bug, figured might as well report it. The quest "If a Headmaster Falls in The Woods" is listed twice for me. Both instances say exactly the same, and I have no idea why it's happened. Keep up the good work!

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
A few more issues I've found about the character sheets.

There aren't character sheets for either Trixie Star or Maria Consuelo, the security guard.

Emily’s character sheet only gets updated after you teach a class when she isn’t wearing a skirt. If you don’t “accidentally” pull her skirt off, or if you decide not to teach a class that afternoon, it still says “we haven’t met yet".

Faye’s character sheet isn’t updated after you find her naked in the hall.

Nina’s character sheet isn’t updated after you talk to her on Tuesday afternoon.
(Hmm... Nina and Miss Potts both used to be at schools that burned down. I wonder if it was the same school? And if it was, do you think we'll see Miss Potts taking her revenge? ;))

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
When is the next update and this is good
Since you are new here i will go easy on you.

Look at the first post where it says this "Thread Updated: 2019-03-23 "
As you can see it came out just 6 days ago.

Normally VN's come out with and update every 30 days plus or minus 1-10 days.

So with that being said the next update will be 04/23 +/- 1-10 days.

Reactions: Big Mountain

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Nina and Miss Potts both used to be at schools that burned down. I wonder if it was the same school?
Yeah I noticed that too. The sub plots in this game are delicious. I'm definetely looking forward to see how that story plays out. Miss Chang vs Miss Newman feud too. (I wonder how the two of them know each other and why Chang don't remember Sally) Or, the Izzy/Miss Newman story... again so many stories.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah I noticed that too. The sub plots in this game are delicious. I'm definetely looking forward to see how that story plays out. Miss Chang vs Miss Newman feud too. (I wonder how the two of them know each other and why Chang don't remember Sally) Or, the Izzy/Miss Newman story... again so many stories.
I would suggest that Ms. Chang doesn't remember Sally because she doesn't care about anything except results. Add in the fact that Sally Newman was likely just a faceless soldier, then she has double the reason to not have noticed her at all...

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
I'm asking this because of all the players who say this game is similar to hentai high school, does this game involve any mind control like hentai high school did?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm asking this because of all the players who say this game is similar to hentai high school, does this game involve any mind control like hentai high school did?
Not so far and I don't think it will either.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Adding to what a1fox said, I doubt there will be hypnosis or mind control. The opening sequence seems to make it obvious that the character you play as follows a system of breaking girls that involves physical punishment, public humiliation, and sexual pleasure. The only way I could see mind control ever coming into the game was if a girl was too difficult to crack through his regular methods or if he ever decided to use his methods on that prudish supervisor.

Reactions: Cirro84

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You don't need to enter any cheats.
On the map screen, click the replay button, then click the button top right, that says "do not press", you'll need to click it three times, then you have access to the cheat menu, here you can alter the stats as you wish.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes