ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Seems like there are a lot of "dead ends" in this game (continued in next update). Is there not much content or do I need to grind a little more?

Like the characters, story, dialog and sound effects. The intro was really good. Can't wait until I can spank and more!

Perhaps, "to be continued" would be a better description than "dead ends".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Seems like there are a lot of "dead ends" in this game (continued in next update). Is there not much content or do I need to grind a little more?

Like the characters, story, dialog and sound effects. The intro was really good. Can't wait until I can spank and more!
That's not "dead ends" but letting you know that more to come in newer updates.

No that is just the end for that quest at this time and more will come in newer updates.

Every quest will let you know if you are at the end of content and if you still have an open quest then you need to keep playing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There are a ton of Priti photoshoot images for example.
Yes and I have seen a lot of them in the game so unless you post some that you did not see in game no one will know which ones you are talking about.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Just so people know. I cut the second Priti scene out because I wasn't happy with it. It's a going to be a good scene but I need to slightly change the writing and reshoot it. Ignore those images for now. Better ones will come in version 0.3.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Release Schedule and Beta Testing
Hi everyone,
Lead developer Altos here.
Firstly I have some important news that I wanted to let you all know about. As promised, when we reached our second goal on Patreon I told my work I wanted to go part time. However, this didn't go down well with my company and, cut a long story short, I ended up quitting. Unfortunately, I am still contractually obliged to carry on working there until the end of April. However, after that and for as long as I am making enough money on Patreon to scrape a living, this will be my full time job. I had hoped to be earning quite a bit more before taking the plunge but work has forced my hand. Hopefully our campaign will pick up pace after the next update or two. Poor Herdone is going to have to carry on full time with her day job for now.
All this means that you can expect a slightly smaller update for version 0.3 while I finish off at my old job but then expect development to really pick up pace for version 0.4.
Work is well underway now on version 0.3 and I think we are in a position to announce an expected release date. However, this time we will be doing things slightly differently. In the last release there were a few bugs, for which I apologise. Playtesting a nonlinear game is tricky. You go through fixing things only to find later this has created an error in a part of the code you already checked. This problem will probably get more difficult over time as the game gets ever more complicated. For this reason I wanted to try out releasing a beta update first.
All $10 Patrons and above will be eligible to participate in Beta testing. Just message us directly if you'd be interested. It would really help us out plus you'll get to see the game a little earlier. I don't intend this to be a replacement for our own error checks and we will still be doing our best to ensure the game is bug free. However, it would be good to have some extra eyes on the problem.
We are aiming to have the beta version ready by the 4th May. With a release to the $5 Patrons (and above) a week later on the 11th May, then a public release a month later on the 11th June.
These are nervous and exciting times for us and once again I want to thank all of our Patrons for your support.
Altos

roux69

Jul 1, 2017
AM I the only one to get a crash when I try to teach? This makes the game unwinnable

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Am I the only one that get a crash when I try to teach class?
Because of this bug, I hardly get to raise the student's grades and I fail the game within a 2 weeks or so...

While running game code:
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 255, in <module>
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 262, in _execute_python_hide
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 60, in check
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 105, in eval
NameError: global name 'events_executed' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2731, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1887, in script call
  File "dse-event_dispatcher.rpyc", line 255, in script
  File "D:\leasure\F95Zone\TheHeadmaster-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\leasure\F95Zone\TheHeadmaster-0.2.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.2.2
Tue Mar 26 20:36:21 2019

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
AM I the only one to get a crash when I try to teach? This makes the game unwinnable

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Am I the only one that get a crash when I try to teach class?
Because of this bug, I hardly get to raise the student's grades and I fail the game within a 2 weeks or so...

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2731, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1887, in script call
  File "dse-event_dispatcher.rpyc", line 255, in script
  File "D:\leasure\F95Zone\TheHeadmaster-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\leasure\F95Zone\TheHeadmaster-0.2.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.2.2
Tue Mar 26 20:36:21 2019
I haven't found a single bug at all so far, all quests & events done; did you start a new game? If so, I'd recomend you to download the game again. Try the Workupload link, I always use it when it's available and never got a problem.

Cavaliere Nero

Mar 27, 2019
This game look good but i cannot to understanding a lot because my english is not very good. I hope the developer put some translation for italian language.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
@muttdoggy tagging you since you last updated the OP to add console cheats - there's (as of 0.22) a cheat menu built into the game that is accessed through the Replay Scene screen (top right on map), then a red DO NOT PRESS button in the top right corner that needs to be clicked three times to unlock the cheat menu.

Reactions: iMagnor

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
Oh, and as I'm playing through the nw version, a SECOND bug.

After catching Debbie shoving Lucy in a locker, but not intervening, I taught a class that afternoon, and found Debbie with Lucy in a headlock. It lists Debbie as being sent to the Headmaster's Office ALREADY that evening...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I had the privilegue to continue my game once I added the new version? No probs had.
So devs obviously care about players. Big plus with me.

...models all look the exact fucking same with different hair and it creeps me out.
No, not really. Play the game and you know. Highly recommend. But if ya wanna have 'exact fucking same' models, play HHS+ my friend...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hello, is anywhere here Android Version?
Not yet, but you may look around for ppl modding Ren'Py games here. Some create Android versions. You may ask them if somebody wanna try making one.

Read again. Was writing about this very game. Other games are not of interest here in this thread to me. Could continue and devs create chapters it seems, so you don't miss out. This is what counts.

Thanks for explaining the refined ways of posting on a forum on the internet to me, I see you're a pro.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes