• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Does anyone know if the cheerleader outfits from the exit screen are planned for a future uniform in-game?
I'm trying to pitch the game to a friend for which that fetish appeals to him...
This could be in a future update according as dress for the dance class:unsure: or special PE dress for Miss Newman at weekends, may be for the cheersquad supporting future soccer/football matches etc.
I want to see Miss Newman in cheerleader uniform or the english teacher wearing it while disciple training LOL :love: adore this:love:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
OK, this has been around enough time, time to try and give my opinions.
Note, opinions are opinions and not everyone will agree with me.

• Player named character. IMO 90% of the time this is bad, creating generic bland blank slates which makes it hard to feel immersion. Some people want blank slates to insert themselves into them but personally I like to roleplay. I don't want to be myself, I want to roleplay a character and I need background to know how someone thinks first.
  • The girls have different bodies!
  • Plot early on hasn't gotten ridiculously stupid. Very reasonable explanations so far.
  • I approve of the early sex scene being a dream. Shows what to expect.
  • Some Animations are annoying being 2 frame loops. Rather have more static images or more fluid animations.
  • Other animations are WAY better. Not totally fluid but but I can respect the higher quality animations.
  • Not that many special events.

The women are all given personality, totally great job, but the main character feels hallow. Ass slapping scene gets repetitive FAST!
Feels above average for a game so early in development, so I give it a 4/5. I see this dipping to a 3 over time but I have been wrong in the past and hope I am.
:unsure: May be a good idea you should join the active development team for this game to work on all improvements in your imaginations coming true.(y)

Reactions: dovatruz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm a bit confused; played this game for the first time (and loved it), and during the tutorial, it explains and shows how we can chose different positions and options to punish, but after that, there's only to options while at the office, private or public, and while doing private I can only change the camera, doing it auto or manual and end it, I don't see any option to change position, use the ruler, nor any bar specifying pain/humilliation/pleasure... not implemented yet or did I miss something?

I've already done all the available quests and unlocked every scene except one...
Dev had problems with it so he took it out for now, should be back soon.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
how do i know what the max is for all the codes?
Right now you don't need anything else than "some" grades, so the game doesn't end, 20 discipline (so grades don't go down), popularity 10 and influence 4; there's nothing else to do with higher levels.

MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
Where can i find Miss Chang to tell her that a ordered the facility upgrade?
She's not in her appartment and in school she's only in her classes

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
This could be in a future update according as dress for the dance class:unsure: or special PE dress for Miss Newman at weekends, may be for the cheersquad supporting future soccer/football matches etc.
I want to see Miss Newman in cheerleader uniform or the english teacher wearing it while disciple training LOL :love: adore this:love:
The header shows Miss Newman in a skimpier outfit than her regular, so I assumed new outfits for the staff will be coming at some point in the game. Judging by the way the discipline training is going with Miss Potts, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Surname talks her into wearing something like a cheerleading uniform in the future.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Bug report: You can do a uniform inspection of Charlotte from Tuesday of week 2 (Day 9), even if you haven't passed the uniform inspection rule yet. (There's also a typo: it says "unifrom inspection" not "uniform" when you click on her.)

Not that I'm complaining! I mean, it's hard work, having to spend even more time checking girls' underwear but I guess somebody has to do it... :p

Reactions: Cirro84
Nov 7, 2017
I just found another bug. When I do a uniform inspection of Alice on Wednesday afternoon, after she shows me her panties but when I tried to asked her to let me check her bra, I don't get an image but I get a blank screen except with the text that says "alice h7".

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I just found another bug. When I do a uniform inspection of Alice on Wednesday afternoon, after she shows me her panties but when I tried to asked her to let me check her bra, I don't get an image but I get a blank screen except with the text that says "alice h7".
Can we check bras also? I don't get that option...

josie

May 5, 2017
This is a really good solid game. I'm having trouble getting Pridi's special scene to trigger - any suggestions?

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
I saw some images on the game folder which are not in the game yet? are they for version 0.3? or did I miss some events?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I saw some images on the game folder which are not in the game yet? are they for version 0.3? or did I miss some events?
Post 1 or 2 and let us see what you are talking about.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This is a really good solid game. I'm having trouble getting Pridi's special scene to trigger - any suggestions?
Which special scene? You can call her to the office to get her email details, the taking pictures scene will likely be in the next version; you can't buy the camera yet, so you can't take her pictures.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes