Ivivanov

Nov 20, 2018
This game have a great idea, but I think it will take ages or big staff to complete this game properly. It looks more likely that dev would get too tired and will complete it in a lazy way.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
OK, this has been around enough time, time to try and give my opinions.
Note, opinions are opinions and not everyone will agree with me.

• Player named character. IMO 90% of the time this is bad, creating generic bland blank slates which makes it hard to feel immersion. Some people want blank slates to insert themselves into them but personally I like to roleplay. I don't want to be myself, I want to roleplay a character and I need background to know how someone thinks first.
  • The girls have different bodies!
  • Plot early on hasn't gotten ridiculously stupid. Very reasonable explanations so far.
  • I approve of the early sex scene being a dream. Shows what to expect.
  • Some Animations are annoying being 2 frame loops. Rather have more static images or more fluid animations.
  • Other animations are WAY better. Not totally fluid but but I can respect the higher quality animations.
  • Not that many special events.

The women are all given personality, totally great job, but the main character feels hallow. Ass slapping scene gets repetitive FAST!
Feels above average for a game so early in development, so I give it a 4/5. I see this dipping to a 3 over time but I have been wrong in the past and hope I am.

Reactions: ccAnakin

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..am i spossed to be able to order equipment for Mrs Chang yet?..i still cannot click anything on the computer..or even close it off..i actually have to page up to get out of it..i clean installed the new update..not overwriting..yet still have no computer access.
tried a new game as i noticed the OP said old saves dont work..still..no computer access..i'm so broken o_O
heres a save in case anyone can find an issue..please
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

hardgamer

Mar 18, 2018
Really great game so far! Love the mechanics, story, well written and funny dialogues and of course the beautiful renderings!

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
ok..am i spossed to be able to order equipment for Mrs Chang yet?..i still cannot click anything on the computer..or even close it off..i actually have to page up to get out of it..i clean installed the new update..not overwriting..yet still have no computer access.
tried a new game as i noticed the OP said old saves dont work..still..no computer access..i'm so broken o_O
heres a save in case anyone can find an issue..please
View attachment 268821
@ ThunderRob:
I've taken a look at your save - it's from the morning of Day 1, when you're still doing the tutorial and some options aren't available. But I've played your save through until Day 2 (Tuesday) and the option to upgrade the science facilities does become available then. Of course, you'll probably need to punish a couple of more girls to get enough money first...

The computer interface is a little clunky (IMHO): when you click on e.g. Upgrade Facilities, you then have to press the "Go back" button in the middle of the screen to go back to the main desktop, you can't just press the power button to quit the computer.

Hope this helps.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@ ThunderRob:
I've taken a look at your save - it's from the morning of Day 1, when you're still doing the tutorial and some options aren't available. But I've played your save through until Day 2 (Tuesday) and the option to upgrade the science facilities does become available then. Of course, you'll probably need to punish a couple of more girls to get enough money first...

The computer interface is a little clunky (IMHO): when you click on e.g. Upgrade Facilities, you then have to press the "Go back" button in the middle of the screen to go back to the main desktop, you can't just press the power button to quit the computer.

Hope this helps.
i kept trying to access the computer for days after even after i got tons of money and stats way up..still no access..

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Does someone have the password for the file in the recycle bin.....thanks
Here's a list of thing that you can't do yet:
1. You can't buy the camera in online shopping.
2. You can't get the password for the protected email, the safe, or the girls' locker room.
3. You can't access the lake.
4. You can't take naked photos of Priti (since you don't have the camera)
5. You can't talk to Trixie to help you w/ Mr. Wilson petition (If you refuse to get him Priti's naked pictures) You can't talk to her either about the second blow job (If you chose to ask her when making her the dance teacher)
6. You can't speak w/ Miss Newman other than Thursday's mornings when she's not teaching 'cause the nurse is using the gym. That means you can't ask her for support in the meetings or ask her to try "other methods" when punishing Debbie.

I'm sure you'll be able to do most/all of the above next update. I 100% trust the developers.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes