Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
will we need to start new game for 0.3? ...
It's a fixed version of v0.2, if you haven't played this version, go on. Will take a while until v0.3 I guess.
It's a Ren'Py game, unless devs say you can continue / provide a save, better start anew and quick skip forward to where you ended. Older saves may not contain newer variables introduced with this version, or devs may have tweaked values of older ones.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I find this to be the most interesting game on here at the moment. So much so that I was totally disappointed that this was just a bug fix update, even though I knew a new content update would be impossible after just having gotten one.

Reactions: PapaRay

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
horniness = xxx (Yes that is how it is spelled in the game.)

Because that's literally the correct spelling? :)

Hornier, horniest...

Related forms:
hornily, adverb
horniness, noun

etc...

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017

Because that's literally the correct spelling? :)

Hornier, horniest...

Related forms:
hornily, adverb
horniness, noun

etc...
YES! I detect a 'but that's the correct way' friend!

Adjective: horny (hornier,horniest) hor-nee
  1. [vulgar]
    " horny";
    - , ,

Derived forms: hornier, horniest

See also: , ,

E.G.

:p

Reactions: phreadom

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
E.G.

:p
From the point i am awake till i go to bed, and i am 100% sure my subconscious continues where i left off? I saw a question i had to answer it.

Now on topic note, i'm liking the little bit of hentaihighschool like, but with some substory. Gonna keep my eyes out on this one (even iif i am not to fond of honeyselect, but the story grasps me)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
From the point i am awake till i go to bed, and i am 100% sure my subconscious continues where i left off? I saw a question i had to answer it.

Now on topic note, i'm liking the little bit of hentaihighschool like, but with some substory. Gonna keep my eyes out on this one (even iif i am not to fond of honeyselect, but the story grasps me)

Yes

Reactions: baominh0201

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Glad to see many sized Hooters in this one "basically glad to see some small perky titties!" :D ....like many i have seen...Huge does not catch my eye. I shall not name names... blah lol

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Glad to see many sized Hooters in this one "basically glad to see some small perky titties!" :D ....like many i have seen...Huge does not catch my eye. I shall not name names... blah lol
Secretly everyone likes breadboard / choppingboard flat...

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
LMAO no but a Jock/fitness chest would be nice from time to time ;) Things that look real and you could flip a coin off of. lol

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017

I like breadboard. I like A cups. B cups C cups. GG cups HH cups.. Can never leave their beds again cups.. All wahmen are to be worshipped whether they can be moved or not!*

*Edit - immobile wahmen have a certain sexiness themselves!

**Why hasn't there been a Feeder VN?

Reactions: Jeepster

dooder1515

Jun 30, 2017
I can't get over this type of CG. It looks like it could be good but the (and it may just be me) models all look the exact fucking same with different hair and it creeps me out.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Headmaster [v0.2.2] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 891MB

Download PC (242MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Everyone will want to know the cheat codes and here they are for the demo even though there is nothing you can do with them other than raise and lower them at will.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well hornyness would be wrong so this is a good thing.

Reactions: jgg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I like how Rachel hides her boobs but as soon as you say you prefer small boobs she puts her hands on her hips and sticks out her chest the look on Rachel's face when Alice takes her bra off was pretty funny too.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes