• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, it is all wishful thinking, unless it got changed so the small island nation is some how the state of Tasmania here in Australia, given it as just got into summer in the game, like we Aussies are about to, don't think there will be much of the Santa stuff, certainly nothing like that woolly boots number.

Reactions: Cartageno

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
The hm playing Santa on his sled pulled by two girls wearing (very) skimpy ponygirl outfits would be nice.
Even better if the girls are Donna and Ruth:giggle:

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, it is all wishful thinking, unless it got changed so the small island nation is some how the state of Tasmania here in Australia, given it as just got into summer in the game, like we Aussies are about to, don't think there will be much of the Santa stuff, certainly nothing like that woolly boots number.
Apart from the fact that the ship had sailed before, this time the weather report talked about the oncoming heatwave due to a high pressure zone over the Atlantic moving eastward. So an island nation on the east of the Atlantic, that leaves five candidates, from N to S

Iceland
UK
Ireland
Cabo Verde
Sao Tome Principe

1, 4, and 5 should probably not be considered but are all north of or (Sao Tome) more or less on the Equator anyways.

Leaves the British Isles.

fapstrike

Apr 27, 2017
I don't know why, but every time i vote for the Body search privilege, even though i meet the requirements, and the dialogue looks like everyone gave the Okay, it just wont enable, and the option to bring it up in the friday meeting stays there, can anyone help me out ?

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I don't know why, but every time i vote for the Body search privilege, even though i meet the requirements, and the dialogue looks like everyone gave the Okay, it just wont enable, and the option to bring it up in the friday meeting stays there, can anyone help me out ?
It happens to everyone, it's enabled even if it doesn't dissapear from the list, and you can use it in some cases (Ada, Nina and some random event that I know).

Reactions: fapstrike
Sep 8, 2017
I thought the same
I'm thinking it might have something to do with the Big Sur OS update we've got coming- nothing like installing a bunch of new software/game updates, then getting the newest version of Mac OS and.....oops! HaHa! Nothing's compatible anymore! Suck my dick, 'Tim Apple'.

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
I'm thinking it might have something to do with the Big Sur OS update we've got coming- nothing like installing a bunch of new software/game updates, then getting the newest version of Mac OS and.....oops! HaHa! Nothing's compatible anymore! Suck my dick, 'Tim Apple'.
I am from tin Windows mac and Android only that my PC broke down

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "Antwit, publicación: 4552083, miembro: 1098957"]

[/CITAR]
android version

Feb 27, 2018
I just want to point out that the Greek mythology play has a lot of mistakes, like it mixes up the gods Cronus and Chronos, also Cronus would absolutely say he was taking a massive shit, Greek gods were not classy folks, my favorite description of their behavior is from John Dolan's introduction to his modern English prose version of the Iliad where he says "IDIDN’T WRITE THIS STORY. I’m just delivering it. Every now and then it has to be repackaged and delivered. It comes from way back, from the gods. You’ll meet them in here. They’re not the gods you might be expecting, though. These are more like The Sopranos.
You may have heard of this story as something called The Iliad, found only on undergraduate syllabi. But this story was never meant as a textbook. This is a campfire story, the greatest of all tall tales. It moves easily from tone to tone—from raw slapstick comedy, to ultraviolence that makes Clockwork Orange seem like a panto for Eton lads, to hard-earned pathos that will moisten your mucous membranes whether you like it or not."

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 249 Votes