tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yes, once discipline is at 80 grades also go up by 2 per day. If you have the topless in class rule you can easily get 2 grades for every lesson, so that's an easy six per day (up to seven on a Friday with the quiz). So even if it's falling by 5 a day (once you've got 90 grades). Then you can still get up to 100 without too much trouble.
I took out any requirement to achieve 100 grades within a time limit. To be honest the whole gameplay challenge is still very much a work in progress. It's one of those things that won't really work until all the seperate parts are finished (including more class events, more chats with girls around the school plus the ability to level up the underperforming girls Faye, Liz and Alice). It was the best I could for now though.
I stared this update wit 202 Grades and 197 Disp but with the challenge that rapidly dropped to around 180 Grades. Now with over ( for the moment ) on both again but it took 3 or 4 weeks to get it back and I seem to be at a stand still. I am sure that I missed several things but not sure.

dovatruz

Feb 8, 2019
Could you pass me a save with everything finished in the previous version (8.2)?
Mine has some bugs and prevents me from finishing some 9.1 events.
Thank you

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I stared this update wit 202 Grades and 197 Disp but with the challenge that rapidly dropped to around 180 Grades. Now with over ( for the moment ) on both again but it took 3 or 4 weeks to get it back and I seem to be at a stand still. I am sure that I missed several things but not sure.
There is no real need to go above 100 at this point. I wouldn't worry about it. In the main release the decline will stop at 100 grades

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
1. You get one point from Chang when you upgrade her lab.
2. You get another point from Chang when you hire her assistant. (Anna, or hire Trixie and then change her to dance teacher)
3. You get one point from Wilson when you get him Priti's password.
4-5. You get two more points from Wilson if you hire him the prostitute and make him believe he had sex with her (you don't need to deliver Priti's pictures to him. Make sure you buy the cheap pills and remove the label.)
6-7-8 You get three points from Sally as you progress with Debbie's story. (make sure you tell her you enjoy seeing her spanking the girls.)
9-10-11 You get three points from Claire after you progress with her training. The first is when she confronts Debbie the second is when she punishes Faye and the third after you punish her in your office while she's dressed as a school girl.

hope it helps.
First of all thanks for the detailed reply.

Hmmm I wonder what I missed: I'm at the "end" of the new beta. I didn't go the prostitute route with Wilson though: From the way you worded it, it makes it seem like you get an extra point from Wilson if you go the prostitute route, rather than the pictures route? Is that maybe it? 1 point for the pictures vs 2 for prostitute? If that's the case it basically forces you to go the prostitute route else you get stuck? As I'm at the end already Claire is maxed for now, along with Debbie.

Is telling Sally you enjoy itself worth the extra point? Maybe that's what I missed.

Seems odd to me that you can get stuck if you miss one dialog option or go one path early one. Perhaps in the next update Chang will give you one more when you buy the next thing for her, so it won't matter later. I.e. only a problem for this beta.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Personally I am not a huge fan of time limits in general "do x in y turns"

I also don't like time limits, mainly because I am completionist, and these two terms very often exclude themselves. I have hope it will be optional, or at least, there will be plenty of time to do/see everything.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I didn't go the prostitute route with Wilson though: From the way you worded it, it makes it seem like you get an extra point from Wilson if you go the prostitute route, rather than the pictures route? Is that maybe it? 1 point for the pictures vs 2 for prostitute? If that's the case it basically forces you to go the prostitute route else you get stuck?
Haven't tried it myself, but from what I understand using the guide, the points for that quest would be:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there are 3 ways of getting 2 points in that quest. But yes, you can (at the moment) end having 10 influence points instead of the needed 11 depending on that quest, but a bit less restricted than you thought.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Haven't tried it myself, but from what I understand using the guide, the points for that quest would be:

So there are 3 ways of getting 2 points in that quest. But yes, you can (at the moment) end having 10 influence points instead of the needed 11 depending on that quest, but a bit less restricted than you thought.

Wait a minute. Is it possible to still make her nude and not giving the photos to Wilson? I always refused the quest and went straight to prostitute, since the fucking old man doesn't deserve it. Omg I got tricked there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had kinda the same issue, although my grades were very low. But, yeah as someone pointed out, once you get to 80 discipline you should be fine. I could use a little more help when the 3 weeks become a real deadline, tho.
Once the rest of the system is in place, I figure things will work more smoothly, it's harder due to not all the ways to help the girls are implemented yet. Won't really know what needs rebalancing until then, though I see a couple like I mentionted in the other thread, that I could see reworked more to put them in line with everything else, such as the grade + for the office punishment relative to the others in the list.

Slickdick69

Jul 21, 2020
I really enjoy this game. I got so into the story. And it's very well written, that i can almost believe the crap that comes out of the main character.

Reactions: room217

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
Just happened in new content.

Tuesday, Day 86
Teach AM: Automated event, +2 Grades
Teach PM: Nude punishment, +2 Grades
Evening: "...class average too low. -4 Grades"
Net daily Grades gained = 0

12 days to make a random +2 to +5 Grades (if you're lucky enough to get Priti), but 21 days to have -1 to -4 Grades.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes