Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, she got punished for it. I'm looking forward to it anyways. I'm eager to see what kind of chaos Zoe is capable of creating.
Not me, already got one bitch, don't need a second, I wish she would be put off for more of Amy quest and Debbie getting to learn to spank, or poor Emily or Faye, even Liz stuff was hot.

I just wish this would be it, far too many girls in it now who need attention.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I noticed when changing the rules in regards to the drug issue that when discussing searching students and staff Samantha had a wierd look on her face. Is she going to be the one smoking it/ selling it?

Reactions: yuserneim

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I noticed when changing the rules in regards to the drug issue that when discussing searching students and staff Samantha had a wierd look on her face. Is she going to be the one smoking it/ selling it?
You noticed too, huh? She's my top suspect as of now but I'll need more concrete proof before pointing my finger on my loyal angel. She could very well be nervous about the HM groping her.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone can tell me at patrol event wich is after Trixie's dirty stories and how unlock?

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
The difference that immediately jumps to mind is that if certain events only happen between particular stat values, modifying the stats will skip those events. Then there are questions "why did I not get event X?" The answer: you used a cheat and bypassed the event. This is not a bug. It is user error.

I like cheats in games which involve slow building of stats where sometimes it can be difficult to get the right numbers and you feel like you're going in circles. But if I use them and don't get expected behaviour that's on me, not the dev. The dev should not have to code for people who choose to cheat the system.
Because it is required to be a genius to cap cheats untill certain events are over. If event X procs with 50 points of popularity, cap cheats to 50 points until the event is over. Nah, better let's blame users for devs being retarded.
Cheats are not made for players. They are design tools used by the devs to help testing their game. They set parameters to test if a scene is playing as it should without the need to play hours to reach the conditions. Then these tools are left hidden in the game.
And cheats shouldn't be made for players because...?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Because it is required to be a genius to cap cheats untill certain events are over. If event X procs with 50 points of popularity, cap cheats to 50 points until the event is over. Nah, better let's blame users for devs being retarded.
If a cheat is done for special testing purposes and certain values cannot exist at the time watched, there is no need to insert restrictions or caps. Which can mean that either devs do not care or will not find out that this "problem" exists because they do not screw it up. Have you ever written a more complex program than "Hello World" yourself? Especially in the "Post Basic" era?

And cheats shouldn't be made for players because...?
(a) ... because a dev does not think that is the way he wants the game to be played
(b) ... because creating cheats, especially making them "foolproof", takes away time better spent elsewhere
(c) ... because creating a foolproof system does not work and a dev does not want their game to appear to be crashing continuously
(d) ... because of any other reason a dev can think of not to want to do that
(e) ... any combination of the above.

Of course a dev can still decide to include cheat options, and quite a few do, with all possible caveats. But it is not as if players were somehow entitled to getting some system just because they want to.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
eine deutsche version were cool :love:

a german version were cool :love:
Are you in with helping translate? Ist verdammt viel Text zu übersetzen / zu schreiben für einen allein. Will last several month to do it if there are not a group more of 3 to translate and do it faster.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are you in with helping translate? Ist verdammt viel Text zu übersetzen / zu schreiben für einen allein. Will last several month to do it if there are not a group more of 3 to translate and do it faster.
I could certainly try to do a line or seven.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
If I were to have the script in like in a word document or something I could translate to Spanish in a week, or so... programming stuff? not my thingy.

only German I know is;
*grabs mic* : ♪ Du ♪ ♪ du hast ♪ ♪ du hast mich ♪

• Haha
Reactions: room217 and Twistty

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If I were to have the script in like in a word document or something I could translate to Spanish in a week, or so... programming stuff? not my thingy.

only German I know is;
*grabs mic* : ♪ Du ♪ ♪ du hast ♪ ♪ du hast mich ♪
To be fair, only Spanish I know would be "dos cervezas por favor".

But yeah, a document or similar would be helpful though I would not be making any speed promises since I only have a rudimentary idea about how much it indeed is, and how many lines will be difficult (most won't be, but whenever there's a pun, double meaning or similar in the original, translating may take a bit.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
To be fair, only Spanish I know would be "dos cervezas por favor".

But yeah, a document or similar would be helpful though I would not be making any speed promises since I only have a rudimentary idea about how much it indeed is, and how many lines will be difficult (most won't be, but whenever there's a pun, double meaning or similar in the original, translating may take a bit.
Well, tbf, a Spanish translation could be a pain, since there are so many Spanish speaking countries, all with their own idiomatic expressions that may not mean the same in another country. I'd have to find a neutral form of Spanish that the vast majority could understand...

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Well, tbf, a Spanish translation could be a pain, since there are so many Spanish speaking countries, all with their own idiomatic expressions that may not mean the same in another country. I'd have to find a neutral form of Spanish that the vast majority could understand...
I could help with Spanish (focus in the neutral dialect in Spain anyway, I'm a native speaker and if I tried to make it from a South American country I'm sure it would look like making fun of it and I have no intention to offend anyone). I've thought about it before and took a look at it in the forum, but I'm a bit worried about the technical aspects, and also I'm not sure how easy it can be to include changes for new versions. I'm confident on translating itself, but I've only translated standard texts and subtitles, nothing interactive.

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Rachel quest log has been a bit weird for a while. There are some events that are not gonna appear as completed even if you've completed them. IF you have Rachel at level 7 and you've promoted her to be your P.E.T. then you've done everything in her storyline so far.

If you want to keep spanking her you can either ask her a impossible question on Fridays afternoon or call her to your office when you don't have any other girl coming.
Good to know. Thanks for the reply.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Do we think the actual alpha 9.1 will have extra content or just some changes. I w9uld love for Mrs swallows to come back for some sexy times in future. I hope that after the other magazine girl, Zoe and this restaurant daughter all join the school the dev will cool it on new girls and will both felsh out the current girls and adults with content in game as well as start other girls.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do we think the actual alpha 9.1 will have extra content or just some changes. I w9uld love for Mrs swallows to come back for some sexy times in future. I hope that after the other magazine girl, Zoe and this restaurant daughter all join the school the dev will cool it on new girls and will both felsh out the current girls and adults with content in game as well as start other girls.
Well, the dev once named a number of girls and there would be room for precisely one more. However, it was never a promise he'd go there nor he'd stop there, but for now I think expansion is way more likely than more girls.

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
I know it's not fully implemented yet, but how are you supposed to get the grades up to 100 in just 3 weeks? I'm not doing any side quests besides what is scripted to activate, 4 weeks in, and I'm still nowhere near the goal.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes