Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
i have just spent about 25 hours playing this over the last few days, without a walkthrough. 1 thing i suggest, there is no way that i could get the 100 grade up in 3 weeks. it actually took me closer to 6 or 7, and i started mid 60s. I absolutly love the everything about this game, every little aspect. And the language issue, to me, it was only a few mistakes in the last bit of the game. Not throughout. 9.9/10 for me. Absolutly loved it, great work.

Reactions: YuNobi

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Bah, didn't take me that long, focus on getting the discipline to 80 then it wasn't so bad.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Yes, once discipline is at 80 grades also go up by 2 per day. If you have the topless in class rule you can easily get 2 grades for every lesson, so that's an easy six per day (up to seven on a Friday with the quiz). So even if it's falling by 5 a day (once you've got 90 grades). Then you can still get up to 100 without too much trouble.
I took out any requirement to achieve 100 grades within a time limit. To be honest the whole gameplay challenge is still very much a work in progress. It's one of those things that won't really work until all the seperate parts are finished (including more class events, more chats with girls around the school plus the ability to level up the underperforming girls Faye, Liz and Alice). It was the best I could for now though.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's 2020 dude, everyone wants it to be easy and given everything now, leave it as it is, it isn't grindy or hard.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
AltosandHerdone I don't know if this was reported already but in the event with Liz where she stays after class (the pen event) the wrong student is being called in the text. I've attached a screenshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, some events in the replay screen don't seem to properly unlock right away, even after the right scene has been displayed. I got them to unlock eventually after a few in game days, don't know what that was really about but thought I should pass on the information. I have not messed with the cheat menu whatsoever.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
there is no way that i could get the 100 grade up in 3 weeks. it actually took me closer to 6 or 7,
I had kinda the same issue, although my grades were very low. But, yeah as someone pointed out, once you get to 80 discipline you should be fine. I could use a little more help when the 3 weeks become a real deadline, tho.

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
Yes, once discipline is at 80 grades also go up by 2 per day. If you have the topless in class rule you can easily get 2 grades for every lesson, so that's an easy six per day (up to seven on a Friday with the quiz). So even if it's falling by 5 a day (once you've got 90 grades). Then you can still get up to 100 without too much trouble.
I took out any requirement to achieve 100 grades within a time limit. To be honest the whole gameplay challenge is still very much a work in progress. It's one of those things that won't really work until all the seperate parts are finished (including more class events, more chats with girls around the school plus the ability to level up the underperforming girls Faye, Liz and Alice). It was the best I could for now though.
So with that math, are we supposed to ignore the office sessions with Alice, Olivia, and Miss Swallows in order to hit that? Since Discipline is capped at 50 until the 3 weeks "timer" starts, I wasn't able to implement the topless nude in class rule until the 3rd week due to my discipline being too low bc I was focusing on grades and unable to punish Debbie publicly (Rachel and Cassandra quests have not yet been completed by timer start, and have been ignored).

If everything is working as intended, then I think in-game warnings (like the one about opening up the lake) saying to complete all active quests before asking to discipline students yourself, and a notice that you can delay the Miss Swallow events until after the 3 weeks (if that is actually in the game code) would be highly merited, if not beneficial.

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
I had kinda the same issue, although my grades were very low. But, yeah as someone pointed out, once you get to 80 discipline you should be fine. I could use a little more help when the 3 weeks become a real deadline, tho.
Haha, I actually have the opposite effect, getting up to 80 was a slog yes, but now in the 80's I'm bouncing up and down like at a pinball without much progress. 80 to 90 seems harder that 50 to 80.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
One, it is supposed to get harder.
Two, getting to 100 right now is pointless.
Three, if people bother to read Altos said the three weeks part has been removed.

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
One, it is supposed to get harder.
Two, getting to 100 right now is pointless.
Three, if people bother to read Altos said the three weeks part has been removed.
Altos didn't say he was removing it as in deleting the deadline, more of deactivating for now. The in-game messages have introduced the timer for the last few updates, essentially saying "go for it, but don't worry if you fail" which is sort of an Alpha Test for practical purposes, thus the game testers are those that attempt the goal and report their findings. We would rather have AltosandHerdone get the parameters right before the timer is active than have this forum blow up with "game is broken" posts when the timer is turned on and our wonderful devs have to rush a patch out.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It is easy to do in 3 weeks now and people bitching it is too hard, and people will, either way, we live in a world where failed (like there is successful) gender studies students who can't even pass a fucking tutorial.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It is easy to do in 3 weeks now and people bitching it is too hard, and people will, either way, we live in a world where failed (like there is successful) gender studies students who can't even pass a fucking tutorial.
It is not entirely easy, nor entirely hard. And personally I wouldn't be as negative about the general state of things, but what I think is that many people playing games for the girls aren't too much interested in complex gameplay. Especially if it means skipping girl contact for a while.

Of course there are always options to compromise, so that interested players have more of a challenge:

(a) difficulty levels changing the outcome effects of events. Of course here it would mean to rewrite quite a few lines from the hardcoded (it seems) "+2 discipline" to a variable amount.

(b) being able to change the time limit or abandon it completely. The latter of course wouldn't make too much sense in story.

Personally I am not a huge fan of time limits in general "do x in y turns", but opinions differ and in the end it is for Mary and Louise Altos and Herdone to decide. And that can indeed reasonably only be done once all mechanisms are in place, so we really know whether it'll be a cakewalk or nigh impossible.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well if the cry babies want to bitch about it being too hard fuck em, not like you can't cheat in the game.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes