Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So girls you can strip search I got.
Hallway.
Monday morning, Donna.
Monday arvo, Ada Nina.
Rest of week no one.
Patrol, Wednesday, arvo, Faye, Harriet, Maxine, Priti, Rachel.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I saw that back a page and didn't think too much about it. Mostly due to not really knowing what you meant.. Now to confess: I still dont actually. I kind of hate to ask but just have to what does bsr=true mean. Before you jump too hard I am an old guy with a weak heart and cant run too fast or at all so dont beat me up to hard.
Open console and type that in then hit enter.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi i need help, in event log - patrol event i have 3 event locked, for two hint say complete miss chang's quest, and last event i try, load, load, load, but nothing, how can i unlocked?

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not clear on why this is in spoiler territory. It really reveals nothing about what is happening in-game. (**sharp intake of breath**) UNLESS Pluto-Charon are on a collision course with the school!!!!!!!! :eek:

However, one point of clarification: Does this mean that planet X/planet 9, if it exists (not clear after most recent pop-science review suggests that eTNO orbital perturbations can be better explained by observational bias) would not be a planet at all? (either?)

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
How exactly are you supposed to get influence from 10 to 11? I exhausted everything I could think of, and eventually gave up and hit the red button.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
How exactly are you supposed to get influence from 10 to 11? I exhausted everything I could think of, and eventually gave up and hit the red button.
I'd recommend using a guide if you think you've completed every available quest. I got to 11 influence without trying. Getting discipline up to 80, though, took some concerted effort.

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Because sometimes, with things like that, you can really break your game.
I really don't understand why devs don't code their games so using cheats is a path route as stable as the normal one. I have very little knowledge about programming, but I only can imagine cheats being a problem if they are just added without planning nor care. Why would be cheats more problamatic than any other way of changing stats?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
1. You get one point from Chang when you upgrade her lab.
2. You get another point from Chang when you hire her assistant. (Anna, or hire Trixie and then change her to dance teacher)
3. You get one point from Wilson when you get him Priti's password.
4-5. You get two more points from Wilson if you hire him the prostitute and make him believe he had sex with her (you don't need to deliver Priti's pictures to him. Make sure you buy the cheap pills and remove the label.)
6-7-8 You get three points from Sally as you progress with Debbie's story. (make sure you tell her you enjoy seeing her spanking the girls.)
9-10-11 You get three points from Claire after you progress with her training. The first is when she confronts Debbie the second is when she punishes Faye and the third after you punish her in your office while she's dressed as a school girl.

hope it helps.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
3- The vote for stripsearch can be repeated after it has been accepted
Unless it's not implemented yet, voting doesn't seem to change anything, so that's broken. It doesn't show up in the rule list on the computer later, and there doesn't seem to be an event that uses it later.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
voting doesn't seem to change anything, so that's broken. It doesn't show up in the rule list on the computer later.
It is implemented. You can do a number of body searches. The last part about not showing up on the list of rules in your computer is probably an oversight.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I really don't understand why devs don't code their games so using cheats is a path route as stable as the normal one. I have very little knowledge about programming, but I only can imagine cheats being a problem if they are just added without planning nor care. Why would be cheats more problamatic than any other way of changing stats?
Because events are tied to certain stats. You cheat the stats, you break the events.

Those evil devs, always wanting people to play their games. How rude!!! :p

Look, I understand not wanting to grind, I cheat in money in almost every game, but you are skipping the game that way. The problem is not the devs adding things without care, it is people who are cheating without care who are causing problems. Cheating is effectively hacking the system and remaking the game the way you want, and if you do not do it carefully, that is on you, not the dev.
Who can you search? So that I can test it out.
Donna, Nina, and Ada, IIRC.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes