clebann

Aug 2, 2020
Can't reach level 7 with Rachel. Headmaster comes up with idea for new position, but new position does not appear as an option.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Speaking developer to developer, we run into a similair problem all the time in other games I work on. I suppose, the best answer is to figure out who is responding to content pieces and how. A good approach to consider is this:

- Is a charachter somewhat polarizing with some people un-intirested but the ones who are intirested very posative/enthusiastic? In such a case, you ensure that content is somehow optional and then continue investing resources relative to the fanbase. Niche but Strong material isn't bad.
- Is the charachter getting a "Meh" response all around? In situations of a character just not generating excitement, what that usually means is that the character is presently missing something. Either some detail to improve their level of engagement, or a direction for the story to take that uplifts it.

I haven't actually played the new version yet, so I can't comment on any of the new material. But, thusfar I'd say that the work you've put into Rachel, Debbie, Amy and Ms. Claire have all panned out and produced strong results. Of the side cast that don't have a lot of content, Donna and Priti really stand out to me as having well thought out concepts/hooks.

Of the remaining charachters with content in 0.8, I think that Lucy (I think) the maid, Cassie (I think?) the blond bully, The twins, and Sally all strike me as examples of charachters in need of a stronger hook. Rationales:

- The maid thing is non-psychological. She doesn't seem to have like some kind of charachter conflict rooted in cleaning his house or whatever. It needs more for her as a charachter to do. Also, "maid" doesn't strike me as quite enough of a sexual hook. That's really more of an outfit in this case.
- There is, I think, the roots of a good storyline for Cassie. But, there does strike me as some kind of missing ingrediant here. If I had to wildly speculate as to what would make it work, I'd say that some kind of "Appearance Change" type mechanic of gradual changes in her looks and demeanor is what's missing. Also some kind of clearer core kink (like with Amy/Rachel). But, god alone knows what a struggling mess a progresive appearance change mechanic would be to impliment. But, "play side" that's what it feels like it needs.
- Twins. Yeah, just not feeling them for some reason. Could be personal in this case. But, for a sexual hook, I think "twins" is a bit underwhelming. Needs "Twins And" if that makes sense. But, I saw something about a big event with them coming up so feelings tbd.
- Sally. Yeah, can't put my finger on this one either. Something's just not clicking for me. I guess it's because she seems kind of static.

If this has been useful to you, I'll give you my feedback on 0.9 and the girls who got content there when it comes out legally.
Yeah, for me, I am trying to make all of my sex scenes optional, and kind of separate from the main story lines.

Personally, I think Lucy and Cass are building up more, I can't wait for more with the twins, I love redheads, and Sally seems to be growing with this update and Emily's scenes, and I figure as we get to know her 'friend' more (assume that might be part of Debby's story), it will expand more too. :sneaky:

More options are usually better than less.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any sex with the mc yet? Been awhile since i played this.
Yes, quite a few. Depending on what you allow as a "sex scene" of course. Intercourse with Ms Newman, Ms Potts, Ms Swallows, depending on choices with Candy, also anal with Amy. Plus a lot of rubbing and similar.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Yes, quite a few. Depending on what you allow as a "sex scene" of course. Intercourse with Ms Newman, Ms Potts, Ms Swallows, depending on choices with Candy, also anal with Amy. Plus a lot of rubbing and similar.
Thanks for the reply just waiting for it to download so i can play again

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes