Aug 8, 2018
hello
anybody kind enough to provide a save
i botched the indian girl quest line again
thanks

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "AltosandHerdone, publicación: 4516443, miembro: 1141633"]
He dejado claro en el pasado que ningún otro hombre tocará a las chicas en este juego. No vale la pena el dolor de cabeza o las discusiones. Sin embargo, tener una audiencia masculina parece la progresión lógica de los castigos públicos. Realicé una encuesta sobre esto con los clientes y la mayoría estuvo de acuerdo con eso en principio.
[/CITAR]
Hola, alguien sabe cuándo viene la actualización de 0.9 en Android

zer0imagination

Jan 19, 2018
Hmm.. I am stuck with A Troublesome Inspector.
I have talked to her in the lodge, supposedly I should find something to blackmail her or something, but I have already looked everywhere.

Every corner from classrooms, also talked with everyone there/saw all events, and checked all classes all times of the day.
Checked office, everywhere.
Talked everything with all staff members, did all quests and visited everyone at their apartments.
Talked to everywhere at sportcenter, saw all events and checked everything all times of the day.
Same at dorms.

Did classes, patrolled and did the sports events. I mean ive searched every corner. I can't even talk to ruth again.

___

After checking the replay.
Supposedly I should get an event after completing "order the chaos" it didn't happen, or at least it's still locked.
Looks like a bug. Nice.

Well... Before completing Order the chaos, was going to hire whore to wilson. Happen I got 4 influence before I had the 2.5k, thus I finished the quest. Got a message that I gave him the pictures of ptri, but didn't. His questline wasn't finished yet.
Then eventually I hired the whore and his questline was done.

If that didn't trigger the bug then I have no idea what did, but if that's not a bug what the heck I am supposed to do?
Just had the same issue you need to go to the recycling bin and comb through the files there.

Reactions: Astriedax

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
When trying to click this icon:
1604936854515.png

i get this error:

1604936877142.png

any fix for this?

EDIT: also after voting for this proposal:
1604941847103.png

It gets passed but it does not dissapear from the list (as if it didnt actually pass)

Last edited:
Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
three bug reports (not game breaking) :
1- In the beginning of the scene with miss Newman in the lockers about nudism she is called Samantha
2- Some stages in the quest log for the pet are not marked as complete (stages 2 and 7) (i completed the quest with the previous version)
3- The vote for stripsearch can be repeated after it has been accepted

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
IMO, new sidebar UI shouldn't be visible at non-map locations. It simply looks bad - it covers some characters at some scenes, and in changing room you are not even able to click at exit door.

Last edited:
Reactions: room217

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
So the spy is obviously Ada, right? She arrived after we did, conspicuously carries a camera around everywhere, and is the only girl so far to bring up needing to communicate with the outside world.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nicholas II is not a tsar, but an emperor.
While technically you are correct that the official title changed with Peter the Great, the term "Tsar" stayed in use even officially until the end of the Russian Empire in 1917.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Replace the scripts file in the game folder with this one then reload your original save. Let me know if that fixes it.
one of them is working, the other one loads and crashes when i see info on teachers and students and the third loads and crashes too when seeing info and i had to go here: C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete the folder
i have put save here if you want :)

Reactions: alogr555

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Holy shit, I would hate to think how long that naked dance routine took to render, that was fucking epic.

Not been a huge fan of her, but fuck Liz new content was awesome, and god damn hurry up and let is Marry Sally already, and have Lucy and Amy as concubines.

Was a really enjoyable update, for the most part, getting much harder to get the grades up which is nice, but fuck me, I am so ready to boot Claire the fuck out, so annoying having to wait an extra week to unlock a new rule because she is still so fucking useless.

Poor Emily, but that bit with Sally and her was hot.

That opening and pool scene with Debbie was funny as fuck, I can't wait till Debbie gets to practice spanking.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes