ferd

Jun 5, 2017
What exactly do I need to do to summon Priti to my office? I have it as a quest for her but I dont know how I can do it as it is not possible from the office or in class. I have already seen her exchange of "smuggled goods"

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
What exactly do I need to do to summon Priti to my office? I have it as a quest for her but I dont know how I can do it as it is not possible from the office or in class. I have already seen her exchange of "smuggled goods"
Have you tried the telephone in your office or did you try spying on her room at night?

Reactions: ferd

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Don't like the MC's comment about bring Liz to a boys school to have her do whatever. Whats next letting other use her too? I'd like the MC to be the main male focus and not a bout of horny teen males or old dirty bastards... where ever this is leading. Just my look on things.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Hmm.. I am stuck with A Troublesome Inspector.
I have talked to her in the lodge, supposedly I should find something to blackmail her or something, but I have already looked everywhere.

Every corner from classrooms, also talked with everyone there/saw all events, and checked all classes all times of the day.
Checked office, everywhere.
Talked everything with all staff members, did all quests and visited everyone at their apartments.
Talked to everywhere at sportcenter, saw all events and checked everything all times of the day.
Same at dorms.

Did classes, patrolled and did the sports events. I mean ive searched every corner. I can't even talk to ruth again.

___

After checking the replay.
Supposedly I should get an event after completing "order the chaos" it didn't happen, or at least it's still locked.
Looks like a bug. Nice.

Well... Before completing Order the chaos, was going to hire whore to wilson. Happen I got 4 influence before I had the 2.5k, thus I finished the quest. Got a message that I gave him the pictures of ptri, but didn't. His questline wasn't finished yet.
Then eventually I hired the whore and his questline was done.

If that didn't trigger the bug then I have no idea what did, but if that's not a bug what the heck I am supposed to do?

Macrowk

Aug 18, 2018
Hmm.. I am stuck with A Troublesome Inspector.
I have talked to her in the lodge, supposedly I should find something to blackmail her or something, but I have already looked everywhere.

Every corner from classrooms, also talked with everyone there/saw all events, and checked all classes all times of the day.
Checked office, everywhere.
Talked everything with all staff members, did all quests and visited everyone at their apartments.
Talked to everywhere at sportcenter, saw all events and checked everything all times of the day.
Same at dorms.

Did classes, patrolled and did the sports events. I mean ive searched every corner. I can't even talk to ruth again.

___

After checking the replay.
Supposedly I should get an event after completing "order the chaos" it didn't happen, or at least it's still locked.
Looks like a bug. Nice.

Well... Before completing Order the chaos, was going to hire whore to wilson. Happen I got 4 influence before I had the 2.5k, thus I finished the quest. Got a message that I gave him the pictures of ptri, but didn't. His questline wasn't finished yet.
Then eventually I hired the whore and his questline was done.

If that didn't trigger the bug then I have no idea what did, but if that's not a bug what the heck I am supposed to do?
if you havent already, open the lake and talk to the guy on the dock with the dog(i forgot his name), that should help you get started on getting your black mail, its slow so make sure you get get your other stuff done too.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
if you havent already, open the lake and talk to the guy on the dock with the dog(i forgot his name), that should help you get started on getting your black mail, its slow so make sure you get get your other stuff done too.
Where I am supposed to get the option to open the lake? Every time I click on the lake it says it's still blocked.

I am stuck on task 01 from the quest chain, even though I have already talked with Ruth.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Man, I would love to know the source of the audio from the big punishment demo with Donna. What's happening with those screams sound hawt.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Don't like the MC's comment about bring Liz to a boys school to have her do whatever. Whats next letting other use her too?
I'd freaking love to see Liz gangbanged by a bunch of boys at another school!

Maybe it could be included as an optional event. You get to choose between that and something else for a punishment.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't like the MC's comment about bring Liz to a boys school to have her do whatever. Whats next letting other use her too? I'd like the MC to be the main male focus and not a bout of horny teen males or old dirty bastards... where ever this is leading. Just my look on things.
I'd freaking love to see Liz gangbanged by a bunch of boys at another school!

Maybe it could be included as an optional event. You get to choose between that and something else for a punishment.
Not going to happen as per what A&H stated earlier. A poll resulted in "some leering is allowed" but no male competition for the MC. So it is a threat HM is not going to go through on.

Where I am supposed to get the option to open the lake? Every time I click on the lake it says it's still blocked.

I am stuck on task 01 from the quest chain, even though I have already talked with Ruth.
Last option friday at the board meeting. You need some discipline however, not too much though, I think 20, which you should have at this point anyways.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I've been clear in the past that no other males will be touching the girls in this game. Not worth the headache or arguments. However, having a male audience seems the logical progression for the public punishments. I did hold a poll on this with patrons and the majority were OK with that in principal.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Couple of bugs;
After picking up Liz's pen, and talking to her after class, the text box name is "Lucy" instead of "Liz" twice. Search point: "is there another class coming?"

Non-music sounds (such as fingering) aren't tied to a volume control (ie: Sound or Voice Volume under Preferences). Perhaps they should be.

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
I'm quite disappointed with this update too. Expected better, my bad, probably.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I've been clear in the past that no other males will be touching the girls in this game. Not worth the headache or arguments. However, having a male audience seems the logical progression for the public punishments. I did hold a poll on this with patrons and the majority were OK with that in principal.
Many players seem to get stuck on "if someone else gets a girl as well that's competition" when it's just sharing if you're into it, even if it's optional, so I get why that can be a headache. It's your game and your choice. I'll enjoy it anyway.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Even though i like the game (was a patreon). There is one thing that keep bothering me with it. I really don't understand the tendancy to add new characters to the line up when some of the original cast barely had any scene (like Charlotte or April to name a few). I could understand it if all the original cast were at lvl1 of punishement, but what the point of wasting time on new addition when not even focusing on the one already there.

I took back my support back then when Ada was introduced, not that i dislike her or Olivia but as i said..i'd rather prefer we focus on those already there. I also don't understand this tendancy to add new characters (all game dev) when you haven't really reach a threshold with the pre-existing one.

4.50 star(s) 253 Votes