Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
The Headmaster [v0.9.1 beta] [Altos and Herdone]

Original size: 3.91 GB

Compressed size: 1.3 GB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

mordikay007

May 3, 2017
7) Order her to strip to her underwear. Position her with hands above her head and lick her nipples. Position her bent over the desk and give her a hand spanking, a ruler spanking and a paddle spanking.

8) Make sure that the Headmaster (not Sally) is selected as the disciplinarian. Put her over the knee and massage her thigh (or rub her pussy). Then choose to "spank the girl while she is sitting on your lap".

9) You will get a message saying you have raised Rachel to the next level (Level 7), and Rachel will have an orgasm on your lap.

guys, help me, I follow the instructions, but I still can't reach level 7

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Somehow I can't pass the headmaster body search act: I get all the dialogues but it stays on proposition list and isn't enacted. Has someone the same bug?
(I Have 83 Discipline and 11 Influence so I get the requirements to it.)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, I guess it is a good thing the MC doesn't teach science, he looks rather dumb telling Faye about the planets, and including Pluto which is not considered a planet any more.

Reactions: Hakhak and Pagliano

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Somehow I can't pass the headmaster body search act: I get all the dialogues but it stays on proposition list and isn't enacted. Has someone the same bug?
(I Have 83 Discipline and 11 Influence so I get the requirements to it.)
Do you mean this?

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Hmm, I guess it is a good thing the MC doesn't teach science, he looks rather dumb telling Faye about the planets, and including Pluto which is not considered a planet any more.
After the sensationalism there has been argument about that. It has a stable core, its own gravity, atmosphere, and an orbiting body. It meets the criteria for a planet.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Bruh you looking really foolish now, pluto is a dwai planet now, thats a grudging

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Really? I am not seeing it....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On another note...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes