Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Complaining about how much spanking there is in this game is like saying there's too much driving in Mad Max: Fury Road.
The problem is the ratio. By v.8.2.1, almost everything you could do was spanking. I think those who don't enjoy that much spanking will be ok when there is more conventional sex available.

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
We update threads when someone shares updates. Personally, I would support such a policy, but that would mean losing most of our members. However, I think the annoying "android" and "update?" crowd would go away and pollute svs and pronoisland, which would be a positive outcome (in several ways!).
Why not we release the android/mac "update" after a month? kekekekeke

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just a thought, perhaps to keep it easier to maintain have 2 guides, one for chapter 1 and one for chapter 2.

Reactions: Phil5k

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are the coom bits animated or is it just pictures?
Dunno what "coom" means, but this game has animated scenes.

Hi, thanks for sharing the save file but I've forgotten how to update the file properly. Ive replaced my saves but I cant seem to find your saved files during gameplay. A little help will be highly appreciated.
Ren'Py games save at two locations. One in the game's subfolders, one under AppData. Probably need to replace the latter as well (or exclusively - when you install a new version of a game it usually has access to them even without saves in its own folder).

Reactions: goodlewd2

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Dunno what "coom" means, but this game has animated scenes.

Ren'Py games save at two locations. One in the game's subfolders, one under AppData. Probably need to replace the latter as well (or exclusively - when you install a new version of a game it usually has access to them even without saves in its own folder).
\Thanks a million, found in under Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HM, would you happen to have a good save file from 0.8.2, I got new hd and have lost all old progress.

Edit: the update works, I gotta upvote the girl who shared her saves, ty

Last edited:
Reactions: Blahbleh541
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes