Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
So for clarity, is it recommended to start a new game from the beginning or does it just not matter? I'm happy to start again if chapter one has changed.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
So for clarity, is it recommended to start a new game from the beginning or does it just not matter? I'm happy to start again if chapter one has changed.
You can use your actual last save from 0.821 and only have to jump on to the next Monday ;)
screenshot0004.png

... and

kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
Probably somebody is at it, but these things take a lot of time, uploading is way slower than downloading.
Have no idea why f95 hates torrents. Event without tracker via pure DHT it should work without that silly size or speed limitations for any popular enough game.

I don't say that current way should be replaced, no, just add magnet link to the list. And if F95'll have its own tracker to speed up connections, that would be just perfect.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sad, I'd like the site to respect the month delay for free to play players.
We update threads when someone shares updates. Personally, I would support such a policy, but that would mean losing most of our members. However, I think the annoying "android" and "update?" crowd would go away and pollute svs and pronoisland, which would be a positive outcome (in several ways!).

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
However, I think the annoying "android" and "update?" crowd would go away and pollute svs and pronoisland, which would be a positive outcome (in several ways!).
Lol - I just spit up my beer.

• Hey there
Reactions: rf96

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It's an early buggy beta meant for volunteer beta testers. There's no point downloading it now. wait for the public release that's been polished.

But IF you decide to download it now and beta test it for AltosandHerdone and provide a good constructive and polite bug report I'm sure they will appreciate it.

It was given to a group of users in hopes that they would help beta test it. But some were to happy, excited and started gushing.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Should a person start from the beginning and do you have a time frame for technical feedback?
Well I was asked to beta test but I'm to damn lazy. minor issues have already been found. but if you feel like helping Altos you got to the end of the month to test and report back... I'm not part of the team though so I can't make comments. I don't know who they are having manage the beta testers so... I would save them but post a few here and see who contacts you. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

As for starting from the begining. The update was worked on for like six months. the WHOLE UI and STORY were overhauled to fix loss ends. so start from the beginning I guess?

Reactions: Bobber Tail
4.50 star(s) 253 Votes