Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
HA, doesn't everyone have a ton of free time on their hands this year?
LOL. Between print/digital fiction releases, working on my own game, and some commission stuff, I maybe have two free days (collective) a month. 2020 has been stupidly productive for me. I maybe get an afternoon a week to play something for an hour or so.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Huh, i guess i missed the Priti events entirely.

I chose not to get her naked for pictures for the other teacher, in favour of getting him a prostitute instead.
I guess there's some middle-route where you get her naked but then get him the hooker instead and keep the photos for yourself?

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Huh, i guess i missed the Priti events entirely.

I chose not to get her naked for pictures for the other teacher, in favour of getting him a prostitute instead.
I guess there's some middle-route where you get her naked but then get him the hooker instead and keep the photos for yourself?
iirc, you can get her naked and still decide if you want to give him the photos

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Walkthrough and Game Guide - New PDF version

It was clear that my text walkthrough and game guide were reaching their limit. They're so large that it's getting harder to use them. Two months ago, lewdgamerxxx showed the obvious solution: he produced a PDF version (here) that included all my guides in one document, with a hyperlinked table of contents.

But it was was clear that you could do more, like adding proper formatting, more hyperlinks, pictures and better navigation around the document. Building on lewdgamerxxx's excellent work, that's exactly what I've done:

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful! :D

Wow, that's great.

whilst

May 10, 2020
"caritative"- Delighted (and slightly surprised on such an immoral site)to have my vocabulary expanded.

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Walkthrough and Game Guide - New PDF version

It was clear that my text walkthrough and game guide were reaching their limit. They're so large that it's getting harder to use them. Two months ago, lewdgamerxxx showed the obvious solution: he produced a PDF version (here) that included all my guides in one document, with a hyperlinked table of contents.

But it was was clear that you could do more, like adding proper formatting, more hyperlinks, pictures and better navigation around the document. Building on lewdgamerxxx's excellent work, that's exactly what I've done:

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful! :D

I literally thought you were joking when you said to me about the "adding images" part. :unsure::LOL:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I literally thought you were joking when you said to me about the "adding images" part. :unsure::LOL:
neverjoke.jpg

Hey, it seemed the obvious next step to me. If we were changing to a PDF version, it seemed logical to make it into a visually attractive document - to have better formatting, fonts, text colour, borders etc. And if you're doing that, why not have some pictures to help illustrate it as well?

And I don't know about you, but I can't think of anything more visually attractive than some pictures of some naughty half-naked schoolgirls... :p

Which was totally my idea. Harumph! I'm glad you went through with it, though! :sneaky:
Yes, absolutely - which is why you're credited as well, on the last page of the walkthrough. Part of my acknowledgment section reads:
Thank you to Whirblewind for initially suggesting the need for a hyperlinked PDF,
and to Lewdgamerxxx for actually creating the first version of this complete guide.

So yeah, lewdgamerxxx deserves a lot of credit for actually creating the initial version. That allowed me to see what a PDF version looked like, and gave me a better understanding of how I might want to try and improve it. But you first came up with the idea - and I thank you for it. (And I'm sure several other people in this thread would thank you as well :D)

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
So yeah, @lewdgamerxxx deserves a lot of credit for actually creating the initial version. That allowed me to see what a PDF version looked like, and gave me a better understanding of how I might want to try and improve it. But you first came up with the idea - and I thank you for it. (And I'm sure several other people in this thread would thank you as well :D)
My pleasure.

joe1111

Apr 17, 2018
is the halloween minigame on this site somewhere? i know its not in this thread but maybe it got its own.

anyway is it any good? does it have girls from hm?

Reactions: LailaLiu

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
played a number of games that have the same/similar art style like this. is it created using a very common software ?

room217

Mar 9, 2020
played a number of games that have the same/similar art style like this. is it created using a very common software ?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Play Home from Illusion, or Honey Select (PH/HS). The male characters are a dead give away IMO. Both of those games come with a stand alone Studio where you can just set up scenes manually.

ViaRex

Nov 5, 2020
Oh my god... the game - including the writing - is really really good.
I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of game, but from the ones I tried, it's by far the best.
Played through the current state in about two days, yet that doesn't mean it lacks content in any way, it just means it got me addicted.

You, dear creators, are heroes and I admire your work. I'm into development myself, so if there's any help needed (don't think my programming skills would be needed, but I could e.g. create some models for the water guns (see what you did there))

Thank you so much for your work and PLEASE don't abandon this one ;)

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Hi All,
Who is involved with the bug/test fix in the beta version F95 or Patrons and how long before a "clean" version is ready for play??

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes