Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm not being bad, but it's not just drugs, girls could have worse things
Ruth, I know that we found the marijuana culprit, but during our investigation we found other really bad stuff. Some girls seem to have inappropriate pictures, or worse, letters from one to another making fun of god and the former headmaster. We really have to get to the source of this I am certain you'll agree.

• Haha
Reactions: JavCh and TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have really enjoyed the little harem the head master has had till now, but I'm not a fan of this new exposing girls to other guys idea. I'm afraid my days are number on this VN if this continues. I'm so not a fan of sharing and it is a huge turn off for me. I have been following this game for a very long time and i'd hate to stop playing it. I know some like that sort of thing but i'd like options at least not to share. Lots of people are like me and don't enjoy that sort of kinky. Options are good, just saying.
I generally share your view (not the "days are numbered" one though), however the majority in a poll was of a different opinion. And it shall only be "look, don't touch", so no sharing, as has been said by A&H.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I generally share your view (not the "days are numbered" one though), however the majority in a poll was of a different opinion. And it shall only be "look, don't touch", so no sharing, as has been said by A&H.
Well if a poll influenced by people with that type of kink is gonna set the direction of this game then for me the days are numbered for me. I've seen so many dev's get influenced buy patreons and polls and it never turns out well. I was very turned off by the twins scene and I can't say I like where things are going. This to me is sharing and I know many think otherwise but it's a huge game changer for me. :(

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well if a poll influenced by people with that type of kink is gonna set the direction of this game then for me the days are numbered for me. I've seen so many dev's get influenced buy patreons and polls and it never turns out well. I was very turned off by the twins scene and I can't say I like where things are going. This to me is sharing and I know many think otherwise but it's a huge game changer for me. :(
I can understand you here, one kink too many has turned me off from games as well. However, A&H wouldn't make polls if they weren't happy with all possible results from the beginning, so it could have happened even without the poll. I would in your position wait it out, because while I have left a few games for the wrong kinks appearing (and sharing would be one of them, although I do not count this as sharing, but "parading my assets" is also not doing much for me), some games have given me loads of fun despite including normal no gos like Futa. When it's organic within the story and not too extreme (which it likely won't be here) it can work.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is that the full update log, seems odd if it is just an update for 3 more strip searches.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Is that the full update log, seems odd if it is just an update for 3 more strip searches.
It contains chapter 2. The beta came out like a week ago. This is the official release which added a few new things. Check the previous update log for the real update.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Not a big fan of NTR but I think that if your character is the one doing it, you can tolerate it somewhat. Taffy Tales had the rich woman and her husband scene, and most of the time he was off the screen, so I personally didn't mind it.

I guess you can always decide once you get to the moments where it happens and see if it still works for you.

I personally didn't like the photo thing and showing off your students to the people who control the school above you, but as long as they're outside the frame I didn't mind it too much.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
is there only patch file for version 0.8.2.1 to 0.9.2?
No, this game doesn't currently have patch files.
Can someone please have a look at the 0.9.2 NOPY link? My download always cancels saying "file incomplete".
Nopy has been having some issues this past week due to several large files all being shared at once - a perfect storm of popular games with big files; it should be sorted now, try the file again.
These are just the changes between the beta version and the full version; the beta version had quite a lot more in it.

Reactions: Phil5k

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, this game doesn't currently have patch files.

Nopy has been having some issues this past week due to several large files all being shared at once - a perfect storm of popular games with big files; it should be sorted now, try the file again.

These are just the changes between the beta version and the full version; the beta version had quite a lot more in it.
So this is the public, doesn't that normally come like a month after the first beta.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So this is the public, doesn't that normally come like a month after the first beta.
Three versions are released: Beta, then full (beta with bugfixes and usually extra bits not finished in time for the beta) which is usually released a week after the beta, then the public version which is usually released a month after the full version. Though all three tend to get leaked here in a matter of hours or days.

Reactions: Phil5k

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
The entire premise of the game is based around people seeing the girls naked. The main kinks are embarrassment and humiliation, and there has been an audience in one way or another from the very beginning. The main character clearly doesn't care about other people seeing his students naked (in fact, he thinks its good for the student) and that was established in the first minute of the game. To say the game is changing direction is utter nonsense. If you've been fine with everything so far I fail to see how anything coming up is going to be a problem.
I also took a vote with my patrons (the people who fund the game, without whom the game wouldn't exist) and the majority was happy for me to include occasional scenes like this as long as it was relevant to the story and not overdone. I know some people don't like it, however, I refuse to be dictated to by a vocal minority. That would be the real tragedy. If you write a story for everyone, you write a story for no-one.

SaltySpoon

Mar 17, 2020
The entire premise of the game is based around people seeing the girls naked. The main kinks are embarrassment and humiliation, and there has been an audience in one way or another from the very beginning. The main character clearly doesn't care about other people seeing his students naked (in fact, he thinks its good for the student) and that was established in the first minute of the game. To say the game is changing direction is utter nonsense. If you've been fine with everything so far I fail to see how anything coming up is going to be a problem.
I also took a vote with my patrons (the people who fund the game, without whom the game wouldn't exist) and the majority was happy for me to include occasional scenes like this as long as it was relevant to the story and not overdone. I know some people don't like it, however, I refuse to be dictated to by a vocal minority. That would be the real tragedy. If you write a story for everyone, you write a story for no-one.
I like to keep my opinions to my self. But I do not get the Anti NTR or people complaining the way a story is going.

F them all... Your making the game... Make it how you want it to pan out and we will either enjoy it or find new games...

Also in the topic of NTR whats the difference between the main characters dick and someone elses dick... Sweet f all a dick is a dick, all arseholes are the same

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I love how people get mad at the thought of possibly sharing with other guys or girls or any form but have been playing a game where you have been sexually harassing, brainwashing, blackmailing, and grooming the girls. The mental gymnastics of people like this really make me cringe. I hope the dev adds sharing with other guys to be honest, not being able to make certain content because a a few people bitch and moan is just a waste. It's not even like the story wouldn't make sense that way anyway since the mc goal is to get more influence and power to build his way up and have his methods be used all over. He has been using the girls for that since the beginning and whoring them out would make perfect sense.

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
I love how people get mad at the thought of possibly sharing with other guys or girls or any form but have been playing a game where you have been sexually harassing, brainwashing, blackmailing, and grooming the girls. The mental gymnastics of people like this really make me cringe. I hope the dev adds sharing with other guys to be honest, not being able to make certain content because a a few people bitch and moan is just a waste. It's not even like the story wouldn't make sense that way anyway since the mc goal is to get more influence and power to build his way up and have his methods be used all over. He has been using the girls for that since the beginning and whoring them out would make perfect sense.
I love how some people get mad because someone doesn't like their fetish and vote with their wallet about what they want in a game they are directly funding. God forbid people have opinions and tastes that differ to yours. I never said he should stop making the game, I said I would stop supporting it because I don't like it.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I love how some people get mad because someone doesn't like their fetish and vote with their wallet about what they want in a game they are directly funding. God forbid people have opinions and tastes that differ to yours. I never said he should stop making the game, I said I would stop supporting it because I don't like it.
No one ever said you had to like a fetish, and "voting with your wallet about what they want in a game they are directly funding." Is also fine. The problem is reason behind the actions is hypocritical to what your are saying here. You say "god forbid people have opinions and tastes that differ to yours" but at the possibility of the game also including scenes that others may like but not you particularly, you drop support. Even when the game will undoubtably have continue to have scenes you will enjoy, the thought of the game also containing things that you might not particularly enjoy but others will is enough to make you cancel support at the drop of the hat and not like it because it offends you so much. So I can say the same to you, "god forbid people have opinions and tastes that differ to yours".

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes