Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
For the first time in over a decade, I made a new years resolution, and I remember why I stopped doing them.
Ignoring stupid is going to be so hard.

Any chance any of the new girls, like Zoe will have piercings.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I didn't see any Christmas related event in the gallery how do i get it? for me the only new stuff was a swimming/first aid lesson and searching the twins, Liz and Lucy for drugs.
They are planning to add it to the gallery later, for now it is a separate download.

Reactions: Antwit

nillax

Jun 23, 2018
I didn't see any Christmas related event in the gallery how do i get it? for me the only new stuff was a swimming/first aid lesson and searching the twins, Liz and Lucy for drugs.
its not in the main game yet you have to download the actual christmas special to see it

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I would have preferred a more Canon Christmas episode but I still liked it. There were so many unfinished quests last update that I can't predict who will get an update soon but I am excited. I would love a 9.3 or whatever new update will be in January but I will wait as long as needed. I would like an estimate though Altos if you're here?

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I would have preferred a more Canon Christmas episode but I still liked it. There were so many unfinished quests last update that I can't predict who will get an update soon but I am excited. I would love a 9.3 or whatever new update will be in January but I will wait as long as needed. I would like an estimate though Altos if you're here?
I didn't create a canon Christmas episode now because the last update established we were in the middle of a heatwave and that will still be ongoing for the next few updates most likely. Would have made a jump to Christmas seem a little out of place (unless the game was set in Australia/New Zealand which it is not). Doesn't mean I can't add it into the main game at a later time.
My latest estimate for 0.10 was late feb/early march. Most of the new questlines won't be resolved next update though. I need to finish creating all the base events for chapter 2 like the sports event and conversations around the school etc before I can focus on specific storylines.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I didn't create a canon Christmas episode now because the last update established we were in the middle of a heatwave and that will still be ongoing for the next few updates most likely. Would have made a jump to Christmas seem a little out of place (unless the game was set in Australia/New Zealand which it is not). Doesn't mean I can't add it into the main game at a later time.
My latest estimate for 0.10 was late feb/early march. Most of the new questlines won't be resolved next update though. I need to finish creating all the base events for chapter 2 like the sports event and conversations around the school etc before I can focus on specific storylines.
My bad forgot about the heatwave. With no quest lines getting updated will you be working on girls like Priti who only have placeholder spankings?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
your game is always worth the wait
i dont need a timeframe but it is nice to have something to look forward to
and if you dont meet your deadline just extend it
*cough*cyberpunk :eek::poop:*cough*

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
Cassandra is actually top of the list for more content
:love:

Also I'm waiting very desperate for a continuation of the Samantha / Lily / Restaurant plot. Will Lily embarrass Samantha again? What will happen at the next date?

Another thing (dunno if mentioned before):
I would love some school trip for example to a medieval market in town or something like that. That could be an opportunity for cosplaying AND be education for the girls (costing money ofc). With those outside activities you could also increase your popularity with the girls (because beeing on campus all day sucks as we all learned from covid). There could even be a starting event where Maxine brings up the idea. You could also introduce 'reputation' as new variable as in "how the outside world sees your school". If reputation is high you'll get new girls. You could lose reputation when something goes wrong on the trips (higher chance with high horniness) and gain if the girls behave well (higher chance with high discipline). You would basically want your discipline beeing higher than horniness.

So it would basically be a tradeoff popularity + education <> money with a chance to gain or lose reputation.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Happy b-day to me... XD
I do plan on replacing those animations, yes. Cassandra is actually top of the list for more content as she got left behind a little.
I don't care much about Cass, but I understand that, she has been waiting. Though, with her, it makes sense, it could take a long time for her to come to terms with her situation. lol

Agree with the others, do what you need to do to be happy with it, no need to rush it ...no matter how excited we are to see it. :sneaky:

Reactions: Antwit

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I do plan on replacing those animations, yes. Cassandra is actually top of the list for more content as she got left behind a little.
To be honest you could have said all you were planning is adding 1 swimming lesson and I would be excited because I love the game. First update currently slated for 2 months in the future of course extend if needed. I judge from the length of Christmas update and next update that around my birthday there may be another release so I am stoked.

Feb 23, 2018
Does it say incest in the tags? no it does not so that would mean theres no incest in the game he is a teacher at an all girls school.
There are sisters in the game. That do have some sexual scenes between sisters but I don't think they have any sex yet.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes