Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Before I found this site, I never imagined incest is so popular fetish. I don't understand why. It's hard to find a game without it.
Just a guess, but incest has something forbidden and frowned upon to it which may add to the excitement. But that's just a shot in the dark. Also, maybe mom-son, bro-sis and dad-daughter work differently, dunno.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I know it's very low priority, but I do hope that the freeplay mode of the punishment can allow for more variations.
What events or actions would you especially want to find in freeplay mode ? If there is a greater interest in a separate freeplay game or one or the other mod menu variations out of the actual stuff, perhaps some renpy experienced freelancer guys could join together to build something (in case AltosAndHerdone may give permission for this and the whole extra game version would be a real non profit release). But if this could happen it needs a lot of idealism, means immence of work in texting, scripting and it would cost allthough a real big bunch of time for realisation.
So let us discuss your idea en detaille and lets try to find volonteers to do the work. ;)

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
What events or actions would you especially want to find in freeplay mode ? If there is a greater interest in a separate freeplay game or one or the other mod menu variations out of the actual stuff, perhaps some renpy experienced freelancer guys could join together to build something (in case AltosAndHerdone may give permission for this and the whole extra game version would be a real non profit release). But if this could happen it needs a lot of idealism, means immence of work in texting, scripting and it would cost allthough a real big bunch of time for realisation.
So let us discuss your idea en detaille and lets try to find volonteers to do the work. ;)
I'm not looking for anything complicated, just a complete removal of restrictions to use the currently available options in whichever order instead of "not today, I have something else planned".

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I'm not looking for anything complicated, just a complete removal of restrictions to use the currently available options in whichever order instead of "not today, I have something else planned".
Mostly where it says something like this though it's because the actions need to happen in a certain order (specific girls at specific levels e.g. Debbie at level three or Rachel at level 7), however, much more likely it's because I haven't made that animation yet. The animations are extremely laborious to make so I sometime have to avoid them to save time. So a mod won't help, you'll just need to wait for me to make the images.
I recently figured out a way to make much better animations much faster than I could before, so I'm hoping to fill in a lot of these gaps soon though.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Mostly where it says something like this though it's because the actions need to happen in a certain order (specific girls at specific levels e.g. Debbie at level three or Rachel at level 7), however, much more likely it's because I haven't made that animation yet. The animations are extremely laborious to make so I sometime have to avoid them to save time. So a mod won't help, you'll just need to wait for me to make the images.
I recently figured out a way to make much better animations much faster than I could before, so I'm hoping to fill in a lot of these gaps soon though.

I guess making animations for punishment system is a big time-consumer. I am not a game dev (I am software developer) and I don't know Daz3d and graphics programming, but is there a possibility to create mechanism of general animations (some kind of template) where you can simply put in any girl?

Example: in frame X of animation loop (example: hand reaches bottom), change facial expression to Y.

Yes I know, writing a universal mechanism is a lot of work, but in long term it is much better than handling a dozens of single cases individually, especially that there will be many girls, punishers, positions, state of undress etc. Making these all compilations individually in reasonable amount of time sounds impossible to me. Not to mention required disk space.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess making animations for punishment system is a big time-consumer. I am not a game dev (I am software developer) and I don't know Daz3d and graphics programming, but is there a possibility to create mechanism of general animations (some kind of template) where you can simply put in any girl?

Example: in frame X of animation loop (example: hand reaches bottom), change facial expression to Y.

Yes I know, writing a universal mechanism is a lot of work, but in long term it is much better than handling a dozens of single cases individually, especially that there will be many girls, punishers, positions, state of undress etc. Making these all compilations individually in reasonable amount of time sounds impossible to me. Not to mention required disk space.
In Daz, yes, though it will always have to be adjusted for each model to some extent at least.

They use Play Home, and the Illusion games use a different system, though similar. I am not sure exactly how it works, but based on how few people make their own animations for it, must be a bit complicated.

If it works like Daz, it should be possible to save the 'animation pose' as a preset or something, though I don't know how in there... And of course, it depends on how unique each girl's events will be, other than the basics, the idea is they will each have some events that no others will have, such as with Amy and the cane.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019

I use Playhome Studio for the images. In theory, yes this is possible, and its something I'm working on at the moment with some new modding tools I've been learning.
Until just recently any custom animation I made had to be set up frame but frame for each girl, then I had to capture each image, name it and code it all into an animation. It's about six hours to eight hours work per second of animation. A new technique I'm working on allows to me automate most of the process in Playhome Studio so I can just record the animation as a single video file. This means better, smoother animations that I can make in a fraction of the time it took me before. Even after just a few weeks practice with the new animation technique I've made some videos that are vastly better than anything that's been in the game so far. So once I've got all my animation templates made I should be able to cut down the length of time to make all the punishment system animations for each girl down from a couple of months currently to a couple of weeks. That's the hope anyway. Still a lot of bugs to figure out. At the moment I can't easily switch the animations between girls and still have to do a bit of manual setting up. Even so, it's still much quicker than before.
Version 0.10 is going to be quite something, once it's finished in a couple of months time.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
That's the hope anyway. Still a lot of bugs to figure out.
Playing Android version. Completed most of the game so far but am having the recurring issue of a rollback error on Friday morning meeting when selecting uniform policy and headmasters privileges option it is returning a missing image file uniform2.png

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Playing Android version. Completed most of the game so far but am having the recurring issue of a rollback error on Friday morning meeting when selecting uniform policy and headmasters privileges option it is returning a missing image file uniform2.png
Thanks an old bug. The link on this site is not up to date. Go to our patreon and download it from there.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
This game is so good, the MC is wile but not an evil asshole, love the various characters with their personalities. This game did spark something within me, I asked my husband to spank me a little and said ive been a bad girl but he looked at me weird, I never brought it up again *shrug*

Waiting for the updates, I've pretty much done everything. Need more scenes with the grandma heheh...

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
How are you making the animations, if you don't mind me asking?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How are you making the animations, if you don't mind me asking?
Play Home Studio (I assume).

You could also use Studio Neo from Honey Select, which is quite similar. Most of the files should be compatible, I would think.

Gaiatros

Feb 27, 2018
The android version on here is long out of date, which can only be bugging Altos when people complain to him both here and on his discord about an error he fixed over a month ago.

From their public Patreon post:

"Update: There was a bug with the android version causing a crash at the board meeting. I've updated the links at the bottom with a fixed version."

Here's the bugfixed (0.9.2.1Public).

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
"Freeplay" to me is basically "call X to your office". I love that you have to work to get to that point. Yeah better animations for those scenes would be amazing, but I'm sure it's on the Dev's to do list, after reading those updates earlier at the start of the year.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Freeplay" to me is basically "call X to your office". I love that you have to work to get to that point. Yeah better animations for those scenes would be amazing, but I'm sure it's on the Dev's to do list, after reading those updates earlier at the start of the year.
Each of the girls who have a punishment system can be called to your office if you don't already have someone there (can't play what isn't made yet), but you can always just go to the replay gallery too.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes