cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Was going through Priti as a picture quest and i thought ok, so, we are roleplaying a perverted, abusive headmaster here, so lets go for the "direct" approach, ill just call for Preti and order her to undress. Cool but... she came and started going on on how she loved helping out the nice headmaster etc. etc., and i just couldnt proceed with the plan, thank goodness there was a double check so i just reverted to the "trick her" plan. Then i thought i'll just use the replay function to go through the direct approach scene -- couldnt endure her heartbreaking monologue again -- had to skip to the undressing part so i can proceed.

So, dear devs, pls go easier on us, it souldnt be so hard roleplaying an "evil" headmaster, should it?
Not sure if that's a complaint or a compliment though ;), really well done scene there.

Reactions: victkh

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Was going through Priti as a picture quest and i thought ok, so, we are roleplaying a perverted, abusive headmaster here, so lets go for the "direct" approach, ill just call for Preti and order her to undress. Cool but... she came and started going on on how she loved helping out the nice headmaster etc. etc., and i just couldnt proceed with the plan, thank goodness there was a double check so i just reverted to the "trick her" plan. Then i thought i'll just use the replay function to go through the direct approach scene -- couldnt endure her heartbreaking monologue again -- had to skip to the undressing part so i can proceed.

So, dear devs, pls go easier on us, it souldnt be so hard roleplaying an "evil" headmaster, should it?
Not sure if that's a complaint or a compliment though ;), really well done scene there.
Yes, this scene is very good writen

Reactions: cuteelf

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
For "not having much content" the game really shines with its side stories. I also love the fact we've been able to see most girls nude at some level. (except for some faculty staff like the nurse, Izzy, Sam or Maria Consuelo)

Sure there are some inconsistencies like Liz's panties during the spying scenes (they change colors a lot. They are blue when the underwear rule is not applied) and Faye's description says he hasn't met her but the HM has put a thermometer and a plug up her butt, lol. but they're minor details.

I'm looking forward for more development.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
is there a point to the butt plug currently?
Way: Find Faye (the blond pigtail girl) faking illness in the nurses room (afternoon) ;) . Talk to nurse and girl , at second time take anal temperature , make the girl confess avoiding math class and use the plug for her punishment.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Couldn't get Priti's password quest to work I couldn't even talk to the science teacher to ask her how to get it so I had to use the console to move it forward.

nurse busy_faye.jpg should be nurse_busy_faye.jpg

When room is empty if you talk to nurse Kate when you finish talking with her Faye will be now appear in the bed even happens when Faye is naked outside the nurse's door/girls locker room even just clicking on the nurse and hitting exit makes her pop up on the bed.

Maxine quest never triggered so I had to help that along as well using the console.

EverCursed

May 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To comment on this, I have replayed the whole game using the new version and was able to unlock every scene. I had no problems.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Couldn't get Priti's password quest to work I couldn't even talk to the science teacher to ask her how to get it so I had to use the console to move it forward.
To get Priti's password you need to upgrade the science facilities for 500 credits. You can do that on the computer on the hedmaster's office. After you've done that you need to speak to her at the evening, she's in her classroom. Next you need to check her classroom in the morning, a scene will trigger. After that go and talk to her in the evening again about the password (you need to click twice. one when she tells you about the keylogger and then ask her again) After you've done all that you can go to your office and call Priti in.

When room is empty if you talk to nurse Kate when you finish talking with her Faye will be now appear in the bed even happens when Faye is naked outside the nurse's door/girls locker room even just clicking on the nurse and hitting exit makes her pop up on the bed.
Yeah... that's a bug.

Maxine quest never triggered so I had to help that along as well using the console.
You need to work on your paperwork and Maxine will go to your office. I think you need to talk with Lucy and make her your maid first, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Also: IF you're playing the intro the game is more likely to get buggy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think i read in the thread the "key" is not implemented yet...until it is..it should be removed from the convo with Boobs MacTanlines until it is..its a sick tease!!! so much want for that key thinking in my head it'll lead to her wanting spankies and "other" :devilish:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Here is a small walkthough for everyone who may need it:

1- Skip day one: The game gets buggy if you play it. You can see all scenes in the scenes' menu.
2- Your first and only task at the beginning is to improve the discipline stat: Ignore Samantha when she tells you about visiting the maths's teacher on day 2. Go and visit Ms. Potts instead. Go to her apartment everyday (even on the weekends) even if it means skipping "after spanking" scenes at first. You can watch those later. On wednesdays she's not home. That's when you should go and visit the math teacher and ask him for support on the board.
3-Spank the girls in the classroom at first. It will help you raise discipline. Once your stat is over 20 you can start spanking them at your office.
4- Forget about popularity first. You can raise that later. The max popularity you'll need in this version of the game is 10 and that's really easy to attain.
5- Use your early money to upgrade the science facilities. When asked to hire an assistant hire Trixie. You'll get why later.

Once your discipline stat is over 20 you're sweet. You can do what you want.

Hope it helps.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes