Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Is there a way to get rid of the alert "N.B. You are using an old save. Please skip to the next period to prevent crashes!" I did that 5 times in a row and it is still there. Is this a bug or something?
I seem to be having the same issue. Skipped periods, days, saved and quit and reloaded the game.

The game seems to be working (can use computer, buy camera, open inventory), but constantly being told to "Skip to the next period"...

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
After spanking Amy in front of the class for being late and it's said in the scene that she is a masochist, it tells you that you found a point of horniness, and that it is one of two available for v0.3. I don't remember, but isn't that what the stat represented by the pink devil headband looking symbol is for? It still shows zero for that stat. If it helps, I had used a save from v0.2.1, though I had skipped a period like the message for using old saves said to do, and it didn't show up again.
And that's even doubly weird because I had the same thing, yet that worked fine and gave us a point in the last save.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Hmmm I went through the trick path the first time. I tried to go through it again through an old save while cntrl and there was a few more dialogue pieces. It seems like that caused the gallery not to pop.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
"You rack disciprine!" -Cartman

To prevent Grades from falling, you must get Discipline at 10 or above. Spanking students infront of Class is the better choice at first, as it gets you 2 pts. This is needed to counteract Miss Potter's lack of ability to keep her kids under control. After your Discipline is above 10, then you can start making money, increasing Grades and Popularity.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I seem to be having the same issue. Skipped periods, days, saved and quit and reloaded the game.

The game seems to be working (can use computer, buy camera, open inventory), but constantly being told to "Skip to the next period"...
There is no reason I can think of for it to continue displaying after the game has updated. Have you been messing around with the console commands?

I reused some unsued defintitons from the intro to create the warning (girls_acc and cam_class). These conditions are set to True when the game updates so I don't know why your having trouble. If you have been messing around with the console just use it to set them both to True.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I had the same warning "N.B. You are using an old save. Please skip to the next period to prevent crashes!" during rest of my gameplay as well and I haven't used console commands. I saved new game and played several weeks of time and got no rid of warning.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I had the same warning "N.B. You are using an old save. Please skip to the next period to prevent crashes!" during rest of my gameplay as well and I haven't used console commands. I saved new game and played several weeks of time and got no rid of warning.
What was the previous version you played? I need to work out why that seems to have happened to some people and not others.

EverCursed

May 2, 2019
What was the previous version you played? I need to work out why that seems to have happened to some people and not others.
So I tried to recreate this. Before waiting until the next period, neither girls_acc or cam_class are set. After waiting, only girls_acc is set, and cam_class is still false. I don't know how you use these. The warning is still up.

Edit: By set I mean true.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
So I tried to recreate this. Before waiting until the next period, neither girls_acc or cam_class are set. After waiting, only girls_acc is set, and cam_class is still false. I don't know how you use these. The warning is still up.
Right, so you must have played the 0.3 beta version? Go back to a save from version 0.2.2 and that should fix it.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Still haven't figured out how to find the keys, the late headmaster's passcode, nor the safe combo. It would be nice to know whether these puzzles actually have a solution.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Still haven't figured out how to find the keys, the late headmaster's passcode, nor the safe combo. It would be nice to know whether these puzzles actually have a solution.
The solution is to wait for 0.4 or beyond.

I know of several games where some mysterious lock is introduced in the first public beta and then promply forgotten about by the devs. Hopefully this won't be one of those games.

I have reasonable confidence that the volleyball key will be found fairly soon, as it appears to be the next step in that character's progression quest. The safe in the office however could stay locked for quite some time. Presumably it will eventually appear in the "A Headmaster falls in the Woods" storyline.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
There is no reason I can think of for it to continue displaying after the game has updated. Have you been messing around with the console commands?

I reused some unsued defintitons from the intro to create the warning (girls_acc and cam_class). These conditions are set to True when the game updates so I don't know why your having trouble. If you have been messing around with the console just use it to set them both to True.
No, not touched the console (as I said prior in the thread, I'm playing the game without cheating), so not sure how to 'Set them both to True', sorry.

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
So I restarted the game since I had a bug that said I did not get Pritis password even though I did.

Now Found a bug in a fresh start where the theater group at the gym wont go away, they are there every night now.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
No, not touched the console (as I said prior in the thread, I'm playing the game without cheating), so not sure how to 'Set them both to True', sorry.
Worked out the problem. You must have been playing the leaked beta version. You'll need to go back to a save from version 0.2.2 I'm afraid.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes