Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Edit: I advanced a day and now things seem to be (temporarily?) working... But on second thoughts, I'll wait for the Final. In respect of the author.
Worked out the problem. You must have been playing the leaked beta version. You'll need to go back to a save from version 0.2.2 I'm afraid.
Gosh darn it - I make one save and it messes up my game. What luck!

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi AltosandHerdone,

Questions

What was your focus for the new notice addition to your game - the "something" added which could potentially break using old saves? (What game "trigger" caused crashes so the implementation of the custom notice was needed, that is what I'm trying to ask).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE - Well that did not last long before the first error (to ignore) happened :( Otherwise okay gameplay but now I'll have to wait for new options for Friday meetings to be implemented i.e open lake access and corporal punishment by the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gripe - I do not want to restart this game from the beginning, fucking Ren'py random backwards compatibility with old saves and any up to date Ren'py engine.

Another good game experience gone if I were forced to start over. :(

Good luck with the game! :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Zenithtb

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I used a 0.3 beta save and got the "N.B. You are using an old save. Please skip to the next period to prevent crashes!" message. I was able to get rid of it by setting "cam_class = True" Seems to be working properly.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Wasn't there another one just like this about same time at least when I saw this. One that had you going to the pool and helping teach a student to swim? I can't remember the name but it was so good, this keeps reminding me of it and it just vanished off face of earth on this forum or I can't find it at least... I can't remember if you were principal or teacher but I swear when I found it on this site it was about same time as this so I can mixing the two up...
Annie's school days?

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
new patreon update

Development Update
Hi guys,
Now that version 0.3 is out of the way I’d like to let you guys know our plans for the coming month.
In version 0.1 I introduced the concept of the punishment system and showed a brief tutorial with Debbie. Now that I have the base game built and functioning it’s finally time to properly implement that mechanic. As with the demo I shall be starting off making it for Debbie. Partly because I have some of the code already made but mostly because I’ve got some fun stuff written for her and the the sports teacher, Sally, that I’ve been looking forward to putting together.
How many of the other girls I am able to implement the system for in the next version depends on how much time I have left afterwards. Rachel was our first poll winner so she will be the next up. Followed by Amy and then Cassandra. Then it will be time to start catching other girls getting into trouble. I will be holding another poll shortly on people's favourite students which I will use to decide the order they end up in the headmasters office (amongst other things).
Some abilities in the punishment system will need to be unlocked through changes to the school rules at the school board. This is to ensure that you are only able to level up the girls so far without competing the various side quests and gaining influence with the staff. I'm hoping to implement a number of new rules at the school board in the next update (including a very important one which you have all been waiting patiently for). This also means it's finally time for us to advance the storyline for Ruth, otherwise she will try to block your proposed rule changes.
I know a lot of you want to see certain side stories continued as well, especially for the English teacher and the Nurse. I should really try to get the alternative route to earn influence with Mr Wilson complete too. I will do my best to further these these storylines if I have the time. However, my focus for the next update will be the punishment system and the major storylines with Ruth, Sally and the school board. I've set a provisional release date for the beta version as June 15th but I may have to revise that closer to the time. The next update is going to be a big one and I don’t want to rush it.
Altos and Herdone

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Honestly, I feel like Ruth isn't as much of a hurdle as even the devs may think. She wants the girls' well-being but isn't against corporal punishment. By seeing both discipline AND grades increase significantly due to MC's guidance, I can 100% see her agree to giving MC a chance to prove himself, bit by bit.

To me, the main issue between MC and Ruth is merely starting off on the wrong foot. Ruth had a headmaster who had at heart the girls' well-being without a shadow of a doubt. Here comes a new one, handpicked by Mykock to "experiment" on the girls. One of his first intentions was to punish the girls.

On MC's side, he's absolutely convinced his theory works. He was kicked out despite showing results. He's now offered a second chance BECAUSE of his theories. Then Ruth comes in and basically shuts him down, seemingly dooming his hard work a second time in less than a week.

Obviously the 2 would see each other as an obstacle... but in essence, both want to avoid the girls failing at any cost. This is what spurred MC into action in the first place. Upon realising this, they would start respecting each other more and more. Ruth wouldn't be stopping him so long as he follows the rules everyone agreed upon. She knows desperate times call for desperate measures - leading to MC realising she won't bother him so long as he's upfront with what he does. As for Ruth, so long as the results are satisfying and the girls aren't being cruelly mistreated and punished only for the sake of their future... she'd actually be cool with it, as proven by Debbie's very first punishment.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
@AltosandHerdone or anyone who knows

Is there any way to increase variables other than discipline, grades and popularity ?
I think there was an explanation at some point but taking back old saves, i'm totally lost and i can't unlock new rules.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
@AltosandHerdone or anyone who knows

Is there any way to increase variables other than discipline, grades and popularity ?
I think there was an explanation at some point but taking back old saves, i'm totally lost and i can't unlock new rules.
At the moment you can only really increase those three. There are two points of horniness available so far but they don't actually do anything yet. At some point they will affect the behaviour of the girls (when you spy on them etc), they will unlock new events and they will introduce new options during the existing events. I’m working on the punishment system right now, then I’ll probably go back to making lots of new class, patrol, sport and spying events and making the school statistics points have more of an impact on the game.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
I'm hoping to implement a number of new rules at the school board in the next update (including a very important one which you have all been waiting patiently for).
does anyone know which very important rule that is?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Then it will be time to start catching other girls getting into trouble. I will be holding another poll shortly on people's favourite students which I will use to decide the order they end up in the headmasters office (amongst other things)
I'm not a patreon sadly so I can't vote. The game is pointing to Donna to be the next one ending on the headmaster office and I can't find an argument against it, so chalk one for Donna if you want. I'm also intrigued by Nina but I feel her story needs more development before she gets into trouble. Lastly I'm gonna suggest Lucy. I know we just saw her getting spanked but the idea of she having enough of Debbie's bullying and dropping her with a right jab is too fascinating to not suggesting it again. Maybe they can become unlikely allies?

Some abilities in the punishment system will need to be unlocked through changes to the school rules at the school board
I'm completely fine with that.

it's finally time for us to advance the storyline for Ruth
'bout time :D

I know a lot of you want to see certain side stories continued as well, especially for the English teacher and the Nurse
Count me among those who want development for those. I'm also intrigued by the Yoga lesson on Sunday mornings, especially 'cause it can lead to so many possible interactions (Maybe Samantha?) I'm also hyped for Liz's story to develop (I was thinking the HM finds out she has white panties but choose not to use them and then tricks Maria Consuelo into going through her drawers and find the panties which would lead into punishment?)

I've set a provisional release date for the beta version as June 15th
You're really making me wish time would fly. lol

Edit: One thing I'm really looking forward to see development on is: The girls' weaknesses: Right now we know Debbie's and Amy's (and probably Liz's) but the rest remains a mystery. I'm personaly having a hard time seeing what would be Rachel's or Cassandra's.

Last edited:

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
Is there gonna be a way to get trixie dance lessons without taking her as assistant? i choose the other woman and realized i'm now missing two replays (other:dance lesson and spy event with three girls).

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Had an idea that might work in this game. There could be a morality system, but instead of Good vs. Evil or Paragon vs. Renegade there could be Pervert vs. Nutjob. Or more charitably: Sensualist vs. Disciplinarian.

Basically some actions give you a choices that lean towards sexual gratification (the implication being that the whole system is a bit of scam to allow him to abuse girls) or if he's a true believer in all of the stuff he says in the intro. For example, when punishing a girl with the masochist trait you could get a point towards sensual if you spank her, or a point towards discipline if you make her clean. A girl with the exhibitionist trait could be the opposite. This could also come in cases like your choices with the Priti picture storyline. Another might be who you choose for the lab assisstent. Some of the choices might be simply flavor text.

For example: Your maid breaks your vase, you have a choice:
1. Punish her to teach her about taking care with property. (+discipline)
2. Punish her because her ass is unbelieveable and I want to feel it. (+sensual)
3. Tell her the truth about your cheap decorations. (no change)

If you let the needle swing one way or the other it can open up new options/scenes. Maybe even two different endings: Harem ending vs. Merit Scholars ending.

I would think these stats could be ground out one way or another if you want to see both types of scenes.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes