veeral

Aug 8, 2016
I'm beginning to think we need to figure out some kinda new technology because 4 gigs is getting ludacris. Even with compression... this isn't a 1.0 it's a .1

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is there any actual content other than teasing and maybe oral with the students or is it still just nudity ?
You do see the tags for anal and vaginal sex ...right?

..Also, exhibitionism is a kink too. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
You do see the tags for anal and vaginal sex ...right?

..Also, exhibitionism is a kink too. :p
yes, and last time i checked most of the content was with the PE teacher and other staff members. I have admittedly not played the game in a while but i would not be surprised if this were still the case since Ren'Py patreon games have the unfortunate trend of fucking about and not adding anything substantial for an extremely long amount of time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yes, and last time i checked most of the content was with the PE teacher and other staff members. I have admittedly not played the game in a while but i would not be surprised if this were still the case since Ren'Py patreon games have the unfortunate trend of fucking about and not adding anything substantial for an extremely long amount of time.
(a) to answer the question: students are part of the tag. Well, not too many, but yeah, there is action.

(b) I quite like the "trend of fucking about and not adding anything substantial for an extremely long amount of time" (why did I type that out instead of copy-pasting it?). Yeah, of course that's hyperbole, but I am not a fan of the quick burst, especially in a setting where relationships are not appropriate, and we have to distinguish between the development time and the in game time. And in game I first like to get to know the characters and get some kind of attachment.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You can have anal sex with one student, and a few other non students now. But that is not the focus of the game, so no there is 'not a lot of advancement' in that yet.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm reading the change log and sure , all that's nice and well but I'm not seeing the actual story going anywhere.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I'm reading the change log and sure , all that's nice and well but I'm not seeing the actual story going anywhere.
you wont see that for awhile, the most it could do is have the students get some evidence on you and try to remove you or something

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes