Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so does this still have next to no content other than voyeurism and blowjobs spread across god knows how many girls or did we actually get some action at some point?
is there a decent amount of alice content?
First question: second option, though not "very much"
Second question: no
Unasked for answer: this game is probably not for you since "getting P in V" is not the main focus of the game, even though it happens. There being many girls however is part of the game. So maybe look somewhere else for what you like.
Another unasked for answer: the tone of your post sounds very entitled. That may be unintentional, but without "so", "god knows how" and "actually" it would improve, also BJs is "some action" so could be rephrased.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As awesome as this game is, having someone make a walkthough mod would make it 100% better.
Well, since it is not a virtual novel but a sandbox with random elements, a real walkthrough is impossible, only some very select choices could get additional hints as to what they will do. Otherwise the quest log may be expanded, but the ones you know from VNs wouldn't work here.

tilutin22

Nov 10, 2018
I'm really really sorry but I've been looping around the game for an hour now, and can't find a way to set Cass at Level 3 :( Anybody out there could help me ?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I'm really really sorry but I've been looping around the game for an hour now, and can't find a way to set Cass at Level 3 :( Anybody out there could help me ?
You mean level 3 right?

catch her misbehaving or ask her impossible question in class.
After school punishment
Private punishment

Remove her clothing & skirt.
Position her with hands above her head, and do a body search.
Position her bent over the desk and do a ruler spanking and a paddle spanking.
Position her over Miss Newman’s knee and apply ointment
Give her a hand spanking
massage her inner thigh

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Quest log says to spy on Cassandra in Debbie's room. When I get to spying... "Debbie doesn't appear to be in." Is there something I missed?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know, I had hoped for more, in truth I wasted time playing this game as I actually wanted femdom towards MC. But what bothers me most is that d-bags write what I did etc etc on femdom games only, that is clearly also femdom games.
I would've loved the plot playing as the headmaster and getting owned by the students! Harem / NTR.. maledom / femdom? Would it be that much more work re-making the scenes and lines? Well.. Whatever :)
With everything negative said about your post, I will agree on some of your points. When a game is called "Furry Femdom Fantasy" or similar, nobody should talk shit because of Furry or Femdom. Just not their game. They're idiots and douchebags. Even if it is not in the name, any NTR game is great for what it is and any non NTR game is great for what it is, any complaints can be left at the neighboring flower shop to collect at a convenient time, thankyouverymuch.

However, this does not entitle anybody to "douchebag back" towards those (who are different people most likely anyway) who like to play a game of the "opposite kink".

Reactions: SamHaim and Phil5k

tilutin22

Nov 10, 2018
You mean level 3 right?

catch her misbehaving or ask her impossible question in class.
After school punishment
Private punishment

Remove her clothing & skirt.
Position her with hands above her head, and do a body search.
Position her bent over the desk and do a ruler spanking and a paddle spanking.
Position her over Miss Newman’s knee and apply ointment
Give her a hand spanking
massage her inner thigh
Well that's it. It's probably a bug but ointment doesn't show up on my inventory, it's empty while another item is showing on the line below. Then I don't have the choice of applying ointment. Thanks a bunch !

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Well that's it. It's probably a bug but ointment doesn't show up on my inventory, it's empty while another item is showing on the line below. Then I don't have the choice of applying ointment. Thanks a bunch !
Try this: use console (Shift+O) before the punishment or when Samantha informs you that Cass has arrived and type:

have_ointment = True

Press enter then press esc. The ointment should appear.

tilutin22

Nov 10, 2018
Try this: use console (Shift+O) before the punishment or when Samantha informs you that Cass has arrived and type:

have_ointment = True

Press enter then press esc. The ointment should appear.
Thank you so much, it worked ! i was considering starting a new save !

4.50 star(s) 252 Votes