Sep 2, 2020
I can't order blue pills after i ordered the hooker and the game told me i should buy them now. :(
There is neither cheap or expensive option to be found.

Sep 2, 2020
The way I've done it you got to go to Mr Wilson you got to tell the hooker that you're Mr Wilson
I don't know what you're talking about as that isn't an available option either.
As i stated the game offered me the choice to pay the hooker which i did and then it told me to buy pills online.

Problem is there are no pills to buy and when i go to wilson there is only an option for priti pics.
Which i did not take at this moment i extra checked since i did go that route later but i loaded again if that was the problem but it isn't.

The game is also not telling me when she would come so how am i supposed to meet her in front of his house then? When i go there the next day its just him.

This is either a bug or the game wants me to have some other bullshit achieved i was not made aware off.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
First question: second option, though not "very much"
Second question: no
Unasked for answer: this game is probably not for you since "getting P in V" is not the main focus of the game, even though it happens. There being many girls however is part of the game. So maybe look somewhere else for what you like.
Another unasked for answer: the tone of your post sounds very entitled. That may be unintentional, but without "so", "god knows how" and "actually" it would improve, also BJs is "some action" so could be rephrased.
I would how ever agree that the huge number of female LI makes the progress of the game veeery slow. I can't understand why the dev keep adding new girls, considering that we haven't even begun scratching the surface on the romance with majority of the girls (and female staff members). Most of the girls are still not even punishable! I don't think this game will ever be completed, it will be hopelessly outdated graphic wise long before we get to that point (unless rushed with most threads unfinished).

That said, I still enjoy it immensely.

Reactions: sf_dom and Andvare

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Version 11 Beta - Patreon Post/ Changelog
  • New extra service from Lucy (handjob)
I didn't get that, only the service in the form of dancing, spanking or kissing. Does it hinge upon being nice to Lucy in previous scenes? I went with the middle option, punishing her, but then adding that it's for her sake (rather than the sake of the quality of her work).

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I remember trying this game in the early phases (like release 2 or 3 ) and there was a decent amount of content then but room for tons more. How much more content has been added now that we're all the way up to release 11? 8 releases seems like a lot but looks can often be deceiving. Just curious if its worth picking up again or waiting for more updates. Thanks in advance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Richardson1

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
I remember trying this game in the early phases (like release 2 or 3 ) and there was a decent amount of content then but room for tons more. How much more content has been added now that we're all the way up to release 11? 8 releases seems like a lot but looks can often be deceiving. Just curious if its worth picking up again or waiting for more updates. Thanks in advance
Decent amount of content since then. Sort of disappointed about this update though-2 month wait only accompanied by progress for one character.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would how ever agree that the huge number of female LI makes the progress of the game veeery slow. I can't understand why the dev keep adding new girls, considering that we haven't even begun scratching the surface on the romance with majority of the girls (and female staff members). Most of the girls are still not even punishable! I don't think this game will ever be completed, it will be hopelessly outdated graphic wise long before we get to that point (unless rushed with most threads unfinished).

That said, I still enjoy it immensely.
With the exception of Zoe however, the "new girls" have been there for a looooong time, just without (major) content. And I'd argue that the pupils aren't what you normally call a "love interest" with a "romance". Sure, you're getting closer to some than to others, both physically and emotionally.

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
Well, since it is not a virtual novel but a sandbox with random elements, a real walkthrough is impossible, only some very select choices could get additional hints as to what they will do. Otherwise the quest log may be expanded, but the ones you know from VNs wouldn't work here.
Correct me if iam wrong but game like Photo Hunt isnt visual novel but sandbox as well and Laim s mod works there pretty well.

4.50 star(s) 252 Votes