T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
I'd have to go:

1) QOL updates: I've played through a lot and last playthrough I found myself mashing skip instead of enjoying things. A little QOL updatage could help combat that I think

2) Girls Locker Room. I didn't realise how badly I needed to get in there until that sample picture. It's got a very QOL feel to it too, esp after all the Cassandra stuff infront.

3) Nude Beach: last year when I was imagining where the game was going to go oddly I found myself imaging a lot starting with the nude beach. The sample picture looked pretty fun a lot to look at.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
DavyDaoist
Really? DONNA? Wow...she is the only reason for me to accept the existence of that guard in the dorm, a woman even i want to spank...until the whole room is a splatter/gore scene...
I know, everyone has a different taste, but such a spoiled arrogant brat?
It is precisely why she is a spoiled arrogant brat that she is my favorite, but it doesn't mean I like her attitude. She is asking for a spanking every time she speaks. She makes spanking very enjoyable. I was dying out of laughter when she was punished on video.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
It is precisely why she is a spoiled arrogant brat that she is my favorite, but it doesn't mean I like her attitude. She is asking for a spanking every time she speaks. She makes spanking very enjoyable. I was dying out of laughter when she was punished on video.
Yeah, I like the ones you like to hate, too. Reminds me of Darth Vader -- everyone likes to hate him. Donna isn't quite as bad as Darth Vader, but I'll be certainly avoiding her in real life! ! ! !

Overall, in real life and in stories, I like the nice girls best. Sweet and docile girls -- even better! So . . . give me Lucy, Priti, Rachel, Emily . . . They're the best. And if any of them have a tad of masochism (very common among women) -- then even better yet!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No, i cant give them to you...they are mine...but you can keep the masochist, thats nothing i'm into ^^

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Spanking Donna in the hall when she talks back to you on the spot is one of the best new experiences of the game when that update dropped. It felt different and set a new tone. No formal after class, no long scripted scene, just straight to the point BAM, and you can be on your way.

It's really god damn fun just wandering around inspecting and spanking. Hence my desire for more patrol style events to keep the quality up as the game progresses.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, its just a shame there are never other girls around, it would incrase disciplin if they see what backtalking leads to...^^

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Alot of this game is good but i personally cannot get any of the girls to level 7 i only have 6 ap points i would love to see a developer get one to level 7.

It is impossible to get 3 level 8 points if you only allow 3 point gain per ap simple fucking math.

Just spent 2 hours on rachel nope every fucking time i need 1 more ap.

Horrific punishment setup

overall a 5/10 because of that.

Before timy the smartass replies every new unlock punishment at level 6 for me requires 1ap point but i never have said point so i can not progress.

Edit:

Thought one more try and hey i got rachel top secret info here its 7-8-7 only when she is on your knees and you must get 7-8-7 in that position.

Fucking demon souls is easier than this shit.

Last edited:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Alot of this game is good but i personally cannot get any of the girls to level 7 i only have 6 ap points i would love to see a developer get one to level 7.

It is impossible to get 3 level 8 points if you only allow 3 point gain per ap simple fucking math.

Just spent 2 hours on rachel nope every fucking time i need 1 more ap.

Horrific punishment setup

overall a 5/10 because of that.

Before timy the smartass replies every new unlock punishment at level 6 for me requires 1ap point but i never have said point so i can not progress.

Edit:

Thought one more try and hey i got rachel top secret info here its 7-8-7 only when she is on your knees and you must get 7-8-7 in that position.

Fucking demon souls is easier than this shit.
Lol. Pretty sure you're overthinking it. The final action (spanking her while she faces you) gives plus 3 pleasure and plus 2 pain. So use the paddle, the ruler, pinch and lick her nipples, rub her pussy and then spank her facing you.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New release: 0.11.1 is Public

PC:
MAC:
Android:

Changelog
  • New Student Quest for Cassandra
  • Cassandra’s punishment system now goes to level 5
  • Blowjobs from Cassandra at your apartment and at your office
  • A lesbian scene for Debbie and Cassandra
  • Added new spanking animation for Cassandra being punished in class
  • New extra service from Lucy (handjob)
Android Users

In theory, you should keep your saves when updating the app but I cannot guarantee it. So please always back up your saves! Saves file are located: android/data/altosandherdone.theheadmaster/files/saves. You’ll need to use an android file manager of some kind. If you get an error saying “app not installed” try deleting your old version first and try again (after backing up your saves!).

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
I restarted after the second to last update and I've run into an issue where I can't get debbie to accept my touch for the level 4 post-punishment activity. i.e. I can't get her to a prefect. I've been getting 6-6-6 on the punishments, but can't get past this point. Am I missing a trigger?

Never mind. I forgot the third option in the arms above head stance.

Last edited:

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Great update!

By the way, you know your game has reached broad approval when it starts to inspire imitators.

The relatively new game Housekeeper by DerrekF has very obviously been inspired by The Headmaster -- though you have to get through the initial "comedic" tv show to start to see the influence.

That said, the Housekeeper is only influenced by The Headmaster; it has many differences.

But there are enough similarities to say the old adage is true: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Already looking forward to the next Headmaster update.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes