oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Friday afternoon I had 85 for grades. Asked a hard question and it said that +3 for grades. However this was not counted. Which means it is almost impossible to get grades to 100 if you're then punished with -3 grades because not all girls are on the same level :-(
I think lots of topless punishment during class is the answer. That's the newest punishment Ruth allows, and it pushes the grades up the best it seems.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Interesting, not what I wanted or expected, but could be fun. Kind of causes Harriette to climb up the list of who should be next.
Harriette is a typical "still water". She is silent troublemaker who despises HM but has never opposed him directly. I think her, Donna, Nina and April should be first one to land on HM knee (if we take only behavior as a criterium).

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Eh, Harriet is a businessperson first and foremost. She shouldn't really be at the school in the first place, but since she is, she might as well put her skills to use.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Harriette is a typical "still water". She is silent troublemaker who despises HM but has never opposed him directly. I think her, Donna, Nina and April should be first one to land on HM knee (if we take only behavior as a criterium).
It is less about her behavior itself, and more about how it connects to each of these others stories. She is an enabler, a facilitator. It is through her, that the others can get what they need to break the rules.
Eh, Harriet is a businessperson first and foremost. She shouldn't really be at the school in the first place, but since she is, she might as well put her skills to use.
She is there, because she broke the rules. She smuggled in contraband, and sold it to the people who were not supposed to get it. Selling things that are against the rules, or even against the law is more than enough reason to be there.

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
No, it updates very regularly. Every few months. They are quite consistent.

Hell, there was a special put out just a couple weeks ago!
JUL 9, 2021 AT 7:54 PM
Version 0.11Beta Now Available

we've set a date of January 28th for the release of version 0.12 beta

7 months is not exactly "few" unfortunately.
Note that this game is my top favorite here. Not one of the..., THE top favorite
Over 7 months though. one's life (and interests) may change drastically. It's not a period you can just wait through easily.
I seriously hope they pick up the pace.

nihau

May 23, 2018

Note that this game is my top favorite here. Not one of the..., THE top favorite
Over 7 months though. one's life (and interests) may change drastically. It's not a period you can just wait through easily.
indeed worst update schelude ever. i understand that everyone have theyre private life. but daem bro you get paid for allot. cumon.

• Angry
Reactions: Ukesu and StyleHG

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
indeed worst update schelude ever. i understand that everyone have theyre private life. but daem bro you get paid for allot. cumon.
You seemingly haven't played many other games yet, have you? There are games, where you even have only one update a year. One well known dev even needed two years to throw out a new update.

I personally prefer a good update over a rushed one. And at least creativity is a thing, that doesn't get better, if you put time pressure on it. There might be some time you could reduce, if you have another person, who can do the image-posing and rendering. But Altos has already stated, that he looked for someone to help, but didn't find someone, who could maintain his high quality standards. And the amount of content which will be in the next update (there are already preview pics available on Patreon (some also here on F95zone)) + a very good Halloween Special justifies in my eyes a time span of a half year definitely.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017

My only regret is that my grandchildren will see how it ends

S1nedd

Sep 7, 2020
This game is nothing WOW BUT fuck me, I got so DAMN invested in "Priti" I can't believe how well-developed this character is. I hope for more quest and missions with her. I felt like sh!t when I had to [SPOILERS] trick her into aquiring nudes of her

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Well, it may depend on your age. My life and interests do not change that quickly anymore. And if they do and I am not interested in this game anymore, I wouldn't care precisely because I wouldn't be interested anymore. But either way projects like this take time, and years at that, at least with the scope this game offers, unless you get a quite large team to work on it.

Excuse me? i understand you are fanboy but can you stfu? i don't care about other games. why should i?
Because it helps if you understand how the industry works? If you go to your Mercedes dealer and ask for a new car with 100MPG mileage for $599 because you don't care about other cars, you might get strangely looked at.

Stop being bitch. quality standart for one person ,cash grab for other person view.
The "bitch" is somebody else. Mostly the person who unnecessarily uses slurs and insults. By the way, nobody is forced to pay the money. As long as everybody knows what is involved it is neither your nor my business how patreons and devs work together.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game is nothing WOW BUT fuck me, I got so DAMN invested in "Priti" I can't believe how well-developed this character is. I hope for more quest and missions with her. I felt like sh!t when I had to [SPOILERS] trick her into aquiring nudes of her
You don't have to give them to Mr Mathsguy though (Wilson was it?).

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

You are looking at the beta release dates, not the dates for the updates. The last full release was August, this is December, that is 4 months. That is normal for any game with decent sized updates. Betas are not the same as a full release, they don't count for the release date.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes