Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Debbie's Halloween Public Release (with French Translation)

DebbiesHalloween.jpg

Hey guys,

Firstly, I'd like to announce that we've set a date of January 28th for the release of version 0.12 beta. This is a little later than I had hoped (we're working on a bigger update than usual), so I made a short but sweet standalone Halloween special last month to try to make the wait go a little faster, which I am now making available to everyone.

In this Halloween themed tale, take control of Debbie as she is put in charge while the staff have a party. Make sure all the girls make it back to the dorms by curfew and she’ll be allowed to join the party and maybe have a shot at scoring with her crush, Miss Newman. Fail to get all the girls home and she'll get punished by the headmaster instead. If you are having trouble getting the best ending then follow this step by step .

I hadn’t planned to do a public release of the special just yet, however, I am doing so mostly to get feedback on the French translation. This public version of the Halloween Special contains the option to switch language from English to French using the flag symbols in the main menu or at any time during the game under preferences. This changes not only the language of the dialogue but also all the map buttons and even the text in the images. A big thank you to patrons Gegecucu, Kthunda and Mortibus (plus any other contributors) for their hard work. A full translation of the main game is currently in the works and a beta version of 0.11 with French and English should be ready soon. So, this release is something of a test. I don't speak French myself, so I would be grateful for some feedback from any native French speakers out there. I’ve set up a dedicated channel on our for discussion of the French version, anyone who wants to thank the creators or to offer assistance should do so there.

Downloads

The game is also free to download from

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Version 0.12 Image Previews (Batch 2)

Hey guys,

Here's the next batch of images previews for version 0.12. As I mentioned in the last development update I went off on a bit of a tangent to deal with a side storyline involving Harriet’s homework-for-chocolate scheme which tied heavily into Priti’s storyline. That storyline in turn featured a scene with Charlotte being caught smoking, so I had to work on that too. So Charlotte and Harriet’s scenes make up the bulk of these previews.

v12 Preview_25.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Version 0.12 Image Previews (Batch 2)

Hey guys,

Here's the next batch of images previews for version 0.12. As I mentioned in the last development update I went off on a bit of a tangent to deal with a side storyline involving Harriet’s homework-for-chocolate scheme which tied heavily into Priti’s storyline. That storyline in turn featured a scene with Charlotte being caught smoking, so I had to work on that too. So Charlotte and Harriet’s scenes make up the bulk of these previews.

View attachment 1522839
Interesting, not what I wanted or expected, but could be fun. Kind of causes Harriette to climb up the list of who should be next.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Friday afternoon I had 85 for grades. Asked a hard question and it said that +3 for grades. However this was not counted. Which means it is almost impossible to get grades to 100 if you're then punished with -3 grades because not all girls are on the same level :-(

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes