pothb

Jan 28, 2018
No because this flashes are only for a short moment whenever I hover over a choice or somethimes click on next scenes. This is the only game that has this problem so far for me.
Ah, you mean like the whole screen flashing white or something, it sounds like.

Do you have skip transitions? It kinda does that to me without transitions, though its not white, it's the alpha channel (gray/white tiled squares). If you leave the transition on, it won't. I'm suspecting the author put in an alpha picture and then slowly fade it out to the next and that's what you're getting by turning off transitions.

Other than that, I have no idea.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When did she say he can't, obviously after the rules changed, since w'ere talking about the MC being able to and him not?
She has said that since he got there, she did not want any men to physically punish the girls, none. The HM managed to get her to agree to let him do it, but it took a lot of work, and did not include Mr. Wilson, so obviously he is not allowed either. It's not like he pretends to be anything other than a dirty old man, he was even with Paul in the intro.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Do you have skip transitions? It kinda does that to me without transitions, though its not white, it's the alpha channel (gray/white tiled squares). If you leave the transition on, it won't. I'm suspecting the author put in an alpha picture and then slowly fade it out to the next and that's what you're getting by turning off transitions.
yes it is more grey then white. And thank you very much. It whas by default off and now I can play without getting physical ill because of it.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
She has said that since he got there, she did not want any men to physically punish the girls, none. The HM managed to get her to agree to let him do it, but it took a lot of work, and did not include Mr. Wilson, so obviously he is not allowed either. It's not like he pretends to be anything other than a dirty old man, he was even with Paul in the intro.
again, that's before the rule change.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, but that was recent, and between them it had to be supervised. When Mr. Willson said that though, he was not allowed to punish anyone, anyway.
you're gonna have to show me that he was allowed.
To be honest, I am more interested in Harriet storyline and Charlotte events than Priti content (Yes, I know I am in minority).
Any reason why? She just doens't have much info to really make me interested. And I don't exactly find her as attractive ass most of the other girls.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Any reason why? She just doens't have much info to really make me interested. And I don't exactly find her as attractive ass most of the other girls.
It's more about why I am not interested in Priti than why I am interested in Harriet. Short answer: in spanking fetish what I most like is spanking girls who deserved it. I like when MC teaches bullies, bitches and troublemakers respect. I don't have to like them (on the contrary - I like when MC spanks girls which I don't like) and they don't have to be attractive. Bad behavior is only factor I care - I simply like this scenario. We don't know much about Harriet, but we know that she is troublemaker. TheDevian reviewed her very nicely

It is less about her behavior itself, and more about how it connects to each of these others stories. She is an enabler, a facilitator. It is through her, that the others can get what they need to break the rules.
and for me it is the reason why I want MC to punish her. On the other hand: Priti is generally good girl and she basically hasn't done anything wrong. I also like her and I rather don't want to spank her. Same goes for Emily, Rachel (I don't understand her phenomen) and Lucy. All these girls are at a bottom of my "deserved to be spanked" list (you can all start throwing tomatoes at me :) ). MC focuses on disciplining Rachel who sometimes falls asleep during a lesson and doesn't see Donna who doesn't respect anyone, April who belongs to Debbie-Cassandra gang, Nina who clearly despises him.
I know that people want a content with a girls they like, but for me this should be maybe a romance arc? And maybe HM should start thinking why they have been send to this school? Maybe this would be good main plot event where he starts investigating school owners' intentions more?
Don't get me wrong: I like this game, I still think it deserves 5-star and I consider it one of two best games on this site but I disagree with some of Altos' and other Patreons decisions.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you're gonna have to show me that he was allowed.
Who what now? You are the one saying he was allowed, not me. The HM was only allowed, after the vote to let him do so, but that vote, as you showed, allows the male teachers as well as the females, who were already allowed. Prior to that, as you also said, during Priti's event IIRC, he said he wasn't interested in doing so anyway. However, at that time, he was not allowed.

I think we have some wires crossed here...
It's more about why I am not interested in Priti than why I am interested in Harriet. Short answer: in spanking fetish what I most like is spanking girls who deserved it. I like when MC teaches bullies, bitches and troublemakers respect. I don't have do like them (on the contrary - I like when MC spanks girls which I don't like) and they don't have to be attractive. Bad behavior is only factor I care - I simply like this scenario. We don't know much about Harriet, but we know that she is troublemaker. TheDevian reviewed her very nicely

and for me it is the reason why I want MC to punish her. On the other hand: Priti is generally good girl and she basically hasn't done anything wrong. I also like her and I rather don't want to spank her. Same goes for Emily, Rachel (I don't understand her phenomen) and Lucy. All this girls are at a bottom of my "deserved to be spanked" list (you can all start throwing tomatoes at me :) ). MC focuses on disciplining Rachel who sometimes falls asleep during a lesson and doesn't see Donna who doesn't respect anyone, April who belongs to Debbie-Cassandra gang, Nina who clearly despises him.
I know that people want a content with a girls they like, but for me this should be maybe a romance arc? And maybe HM should start thinking why they have been send to this school? Maybe this would be good main plot event where he starts investigating school owners' intentions more?
Don't get me wrong: I like this game, I still think it deserves 5-star and I consider it one of two best games on this site but I disagree with some of Atlos' and other Patreons' decisions.
I love Priti, and corrupting her will be entertaining as well. While I don't really want to spank her much, turning her into a little exhibitionist is high on my list. lol
Almost everything she does is adorable, so there will be some serious cuteness overload, I am sure.

Harriette is pretty sexy, and I am looking forward to her story, if nothing else, just to have more interactions with her.

Charlotte I am not really a big fan of, I mean, she is nice, and not shy, so I don't really dislike her or anything, but she's not really my type, so it's more about proving a hypothesis than anything else.

Reactions: Antwit

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Who what now? You are the one saying he was allowed, not me. The HM was only allowed, after the vote to let him do so, but that vote, as you showed, allows the male teachers as well as the females, who were already allowed. Prior to that, as you also said, during Priti's event IIRC, he said he wasn't interested in doing so anyway. However, at that time, he was not allowed.
If you want to argue that prior to the rules changing, he was not allowed. I concede, but that's dumb, because prior to the rule changing, the MC can't either.

And as I showed you in the screenshot, it said any teacher regardless of gender. What is that if not allowance for him to do so should he wish?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you want to argue that prior to the rules changing, he was not allowed. I concede, but that's dumb, because prior to the rule changing, the MC can't either.

And as I showed you in the screenshot, it said any teacher regardless of gender. What is that if not allowance for him to do so should he wish?
That was my whole point, you mentioned what Mr. Wilson said, and that was before the rule change, so of course that is what I would be talking about. By the point in the story when the rules were changed, he already told you that he won't be doing it, so it doesn't matter what the rules say now.

All I said was that when he said that line you quoted, he was not allowed anyway, no men were, so it didn't matter at the time. Like I said, I think we have some wires crossed here.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
That was my whole point, you mentioned what Mr. Wilson said, and that was before the rule change, so of course that is what I would be talking about. By the point in the story when the rules were changed, he already told you that he won't be doing it, so it doesn't matter what the rules say now.

All I said was that when he said that line you quoted, he was not allowed anyway, no men were, so it didn't matter at the time. Like I said, I think we have some wires crossed here.
I don't remember saying he was allowed to before the rule changed or what i said to make you think so. That'd be dumb, as no males were allowed to. I'm talking about after the rule change to allow males. At that point he is allowed to, as is the MC.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes