TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't remember saying he was allowed to before the rule changed or what i said to make you think so. That'd be dumb, as no males were allowed to. I'm talking about after the rule change to allow males. At that point he is allowed to, as is the MC.
But again, by this point, he already said he isn't going to, and no one wants him to (not in the game or out), so not sure why we are talking about it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Last edited:

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I love Priti, and corrupting her will be entertaining as well. While I don't really want to spank her much, turning her into a little exhibitionist is high on my list.
It is a very popular opinion and to reach that goal there is no need for entire punishment system (PS) for her. I think good girls like her should have some quest line (just like Lucy has - it is a perfect solution for her) but no PS, and PS should be reserved for troublemakers. I think a main mistake which Altos did, is merging two questions in a poll regarding next batch of girls:
1. Which girls content he should work on next,
2. Which girls should received PS,
And which girl content Patreons like to see doesn't mean automatically that they want PS.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
It is a very popular opinion and to reach that goal there is no need for entire punishment system (PS) for her. I think good girls like her should have some quest line (just like Lucy has - it is a perfect solution for her) but no PS, and PS should be reserved for troublemakers. I think a main mistake which Altos did, is merging two questions in a poll regarding next batch of girls:
And which girl content Patreons like to see doesn't mean automatically that they want PS.
Well, he didn't ask the latter at all. He just asked for the order of the content-development, but was just sure, what content he would implement. But I see nevertheless your point.

For Priti's update he just announced, that her punishment-system is optional. So there will be no necessarity to use it for progress with Priti.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To be fair, Priti has 2 paths, one where you keep her as a 'good girl' and the other where you get her to rebel and learn some freedom (or some mix of the two). You should have already selected which path you wanted for her in one of her older events.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
To be fair, Priti has 2 paths, one where you keep her as a 'good girl' and the other where you get her to rebel and learn some freedom (or some mix of the two). You should have already selected which path you wanted for her in one of her older events.
I loved Priti and other students reactions in the rebel path :ROFLMAO:, I know you can change path in game, but I forgot if I can restart the whole questline itself... I wanna know what happen in her other path.

Can someone tell me if it as eventful as the rebel path? no spoiler please, this will decide If I reserve a save for her or not if I can't restart the quest :LOL:

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I loved Priti and other students reactions in the rebel path :ROFLMAO:, I know you can change path in game, but I forgot if I can restart the whole questline itself... I wanna know what happen in her other path.

Can someone tell me if it as eventful as the rebel path? no spoiler please, this will decide If I reserve a save for her or not if I can't restart the quest :LOL:
You can do both at the same time if you want, so you can see all the content.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
You can do both at the same time if you want, so you can see all the content.
What do you mean with "at the same time"?, I guess I'll just have to find and reload the save then I just don't like the hassle of redoing other questline too :LOL:. I saved a lot, and I mean in some game 25+ pages of save cause of different paths :oops:, not this one though... good thing you can name the pages/savefile so I can keep track of them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What do you mean with "at the same time"?, I guess I'll just have to find and reload the save then I just don't like the hassle of redoing other questline too :LOL:. I saved a lot, and I mean in some game 25+ pages of save cause of different paths :oops:, not this one though... good thing you can name the pages/savefile so I can keep track of them.
When you started her quest, a while back, it asked you if you wanted to keep her nice, make her rebel, or do both.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
When you started her quest, a while back, it asked you if you wanted to keep her nice, make her rebel, or do both.
Really?, I don't remember that. well... then I really have to reload it again, I already deleted the game files so I can't confirm in game.
I made her do both. I downloaded the game just to make sure of this and deleted it again :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
May 23, 2020
When extracting the Halloween and Christmas specials where do I put the folders? Do I just place them into the first folder or do I open it up and go to the game folder and put them in there?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When extracting the Halloween and Christmas specials where do I put the folders? Do I just place them into the first folder or do I open it up and go to the game folder and put them in there?
You don't need anything for them, just get the normal game, and go into the replay menu.
Unless you mean the new one, in which case, it's its own thing.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes