Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
First of all I didn't want to come off as "holier than though" or similar. Whatever rocks your boat is fine for you and whatever rocks mine is fine for me and we can both be happy. I just wanted to mention that I like some build up by construing it against an exaggerated opposite.

And neither did I want to say it is all negative, but you gave two clear indications about how core elements of this game (sandbox, spanking) are not your cuppa. And I personally know many games which include stuff which I dislike (most of my dislikes are in my sig) but which intrigued me enough to overlook those shortcomings.

But I will admit didn't get that vibe from what you wrote at all. You mentioned liking the game for its ambitions and being interested in certain offerings (public stuff). But that's all and that's not really the execution, it's the promise. And you might have expected more stuff into your court, which also happens to all of us. And when you write

what else do you expect as an answer from players who like the "ridiculous grind" are not specifically interested in "more sexual content and no grind" than to point out that there are different games for different people.

The "Yes Men" part is interesting and you are not wrong. However it is quite inevitable that you'll have more contact as an artist with those who like your work. And after all, it's not made for everybody anyway. Just like music. And as long as Altos doesn't go all Kanye and proclaim himself bigger than Bioware in storytelling and Bethesda in open world, I'd say we gotta accept it. Criticism just to criticize is not helpful either. (The last sentence is not so much referring to your post as meant as a general statement.)
Beautifully put. My posts get lengthy and I should have specified but you're absolutely right about the criticism. None of these games have really been able to boast being close to Bioware hahaha. Well maybe Acting Lessons, writing was phenomenal. First game like this to give me the feels. Only game I didnt play to completion because of the "ending". The spanking is def not my cuppa unless its a thicc LI getting pounded from behind and even then the only spanking that really turns me on is the sound of the waist slapping against the soft juicy bubble butt.

There are actually ppl on this site who prefer ridiculous grind. No shame given. Some would argue all the RPGM lovers however they'd be wrong in the case of Bawdy Traditions. The ridiculous grind fans may not admit it but look no further than the thread about a certain game about an old man on an island with his neighbor's daughter. The only game to date that actually made me angry after playing. I would say Dual Family as well but the memes in the thread are comedic gold and I used to play it when it first came out so I at least got content back then. BNWO didnt even make me angry as much as I was just intrigued an artist actually had the balls to try something somewhat unique even though its not my cuppa.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I don't find Headmaster to be particularly grindy, but I do feel like the developers have bit off more than they can chew with regards to number of characters, locations, even mechanics. Because of the lack of focus, players may not know exactly what they need to do in order to progress. It can be frustrating to go to a location, for example, the nurse's office, and see effectively a dead end because of missing/incomplete game content. These types of dead ends are very prevalent in Headmaster and probably make many players annoyed when they are trying to progress the game but find themselves having to check the 15 dead ends in game content in order to find the one correct path.

This is also a developer problem since, for example, it's extremely difficult to track the conditions and overall progress of the game. This update introduces the cafeteria, for example, but I immediately noticed a logic/programming error that allowed me to trigger certain events with the cafeteria when I shouldn't have been able to. Even in a very well architected game the complexity of the game's narrative and branching is not enviable.
Why would you say that? The only reason is if you have some artificial time frame you are applying to finishing the game. If the Devs (and I am not saying they are) are looking at finishing this game in 10 years (and they are on year 3), they definitely have not bitten off more than they can chew, as they are right about on schedule.

Reactions: $@~ and TheDevian

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Even using the objectives guide it's at times very unclear what the next trigger is supposed to be, what event opens up progress in other quests and so forth.

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
Is there anymore Ada content? I did the body search part to get her second video blog but I don't know what to do next.

PVNUser

Jan 22, 2022
Why would you say that? The only reason is if you have some artificial time frame you are applying to finishing the game. If the Devs (and I am not saying they are) are looking at finishing this game in 10 years (and they are on year 3), they definitely have not bitten off more than they can chew, as they are right about on schedule.
You made my point for me, thanks.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2022-02-04
Version: 0.12.1 Beta

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extras:
promo.jpg
I did a quick translation and with little revision to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : 0.12.1 Beta ,

separei o arquivo em 2 , um com apenas a tradução e o outro com algumas fotos traduzidas

Last edited:

Sasugachan

Nov 4, 2021
Is it possible to get in the girls locker room in the beta? I have completed Pritti's storyline but I have no idea how to get in there and have tried loads of things.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Is it possible to get in the girls locker room in the beta? I have completed Pritti's storyline but I have no idea how to get in there and have tried loads of things.
If you finished everything in this update there should be one small event in the locker room by just clicking on the door at any time, you can always check the replay menu too find out if you are missing something.

Reactions: Sasugachan

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
did you get her to level 4 in the punishment how did you do it
I just followed the quest and the help in the replay menu was not any issue, i can´t really remember the steps you need too take but you do need too progress harriet quest too finish pritti quest line.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Is there a way to check what relationship you chose for Lucy? It's been a while and I can't recall.
I don´t think you can check it, but i do believe she acts more loving with the mc on the love path in the repeatable scenes. I am on the love path and she is very loving for me but i am not totally sure about that its a long time ago i unlocked those scenes.

Reactions: TheDevian

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
The game folder is basically the whole game, it is going to take you just as long to download, and make someone else upload it to a new place, that will take even longer, because upload speeds are about 1/10 download speeds for most people.
I believe that what @SolidAlpha is asking is for somone to unren this version and the previous one, compare the files and pack only the different files and the new ones into a rar file so he can copy them into the "game" folder, just like a patch, I don't have the previous version tho and my internet upload sucks, I doubt it would be more than a few hundreds MB to upload in the compressed version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes