Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Quick question - do you mean hardly (as in not much as all) or hardily (as in like crazy to get it done). Just wast trying to understand if there was something I was missing as most people don't say "we aren't working hard on this" ... :)
It´s in work but it´s not so easy. To translate the new replay menu without causing errors in game is a little bit complicate. We did allready about 200 grafics with translated parts and nearly the half of conversations or menu texts.
And yes we were such crazy enough to do a german translated vers. 011.1 , its online since a week here : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-german-translation-v0-11-1-altos-and-herdone.86146/page-10

Last edited:

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
It´s in work .....
I really hope that you do this translation work to help only those that doesn't know German. Because, what an excellent way to learn German! For those that doesn't understand English, is there any better or more enjoyable way to learn a foreign language such as English than to play The Headmaster in it's original language version?

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For those Germans that doesn't understand English, is there any better or more enjoyable way to learn a foreign language such as English than to play The Headmaster in it's original language version?
Well, if you want to learn Rnglish, you're right. If you don't want to learn English and don't understanding it even a little bit - yes, they are such people with various reasons for it - then it isn't funny to play a English game.;)

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Same, the locker room was the last thing I did in the entire update, I have everything passed except the nudist area, which is not yet added according to the message if you try to select that. I had the incident in the locker room where the HM couldn't get in and had to call Ms. Newman, then the meeting after, then the scene with Maxine talking to you about getting rid of the new rule while Lucy flashes you behind her, which had me laughing hard. That Maxine one is the scene that won't unlock in replay for me without the cheat based on the preview image for that scene.
Seems as if I reminded this wrong. I had a look in the files and there seems to be actually no possibility that this is unlocked in the replay gallery (without cheating). But this will be fixed in 12.3

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Seems as if I reminded this wrong. I had a look in the files and there seems to be actually no possibility that this is unlocked in the replay gallery (without cheating). But this will be fixed in 12.3
That confirms it, so I just have to wait. Not a big deal in that case.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In Europe soccer is called football.
To be fair, it was also the Brits who coined the term 'soccer' as well, but later dropped it.

That said, we are getting off topic ...how 'bout them girls? How long before we can get someone on April's team to play totally naked? It's only fair! :sneaky:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, it was - in the UK - "Association Football", which got shortened to soccer. Back in the day. These days however almost all sports coming from this old heritage are called Football except for the Rugby variants. But some people do not get that multiple sports can have the same name and get an additional moniker only when it is ambivalent.

And since this game is set in the UK they should talk about football. It is not a US placed game.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It´s in work but it´s not so easy. To translate the new replay menu without causing errors in game is a little bit complicate. We did allready about 200 grafics with translated parts and nearly the half of conversations or menu texts.
And yes we were such crazy enough to do a german translated vers. 011.1 , its online since a week here : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-german-translation-v0-11-1-altos-and-herdone.86146/page-10
Alles gut mein freund ... meiner Deutsch ist sehr scheislich ... Ich wohnen auf Bayern für drei monate ... und kann nur noch ein Bier verlangen.

All's good friend - my German is very shitty - I lived in Bavaria for 3 months - and can only ask for another beer.

BwanaPower

Jun 12, 2021
Common false friend for us German speakers. ;)
Pretty sure it's confusing for everyone (at least non-native), as the adverb doesn't work the way it does for pretty much every other verb.

The hero has to fuck Ruth. She needs to be punished for everyone. Good spanking. Corrupt so that she really wants dick and punishment.
I don't think that is going to happen and I also hope it won't. Especially in the last update there have been very obvious hints that she is a closet lesbian with her strict faith stemming from denial or even hatred of her own sexuality. So far the MC was written as respectful of the other characters' sexual identity. Still manipulative to the 11th degree of course and certainly not shy of spinning a situation to his favour, but usually by 'helping' (very much from the viewpoint of a male sexual fantasy) his subjects to realize their own aspirations and desires. There are obvious ways to get around that with Ruth, but I wouldn't like it. Would feel like an even worse (if that's possible) version of conversion therapy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pretty sure it's confusing for everyone (at least non-native), as the adverb doesn't work the way it does for pretty much every other verb.

I don't think that is going to happen and I also hope it won't. Especially in the last update there have been very obvious hints that she is a closet lesbian with her strict faith stemming from denial or even hatred of her own sexuality. So far the MC was written as respectful of the other characters' sexual identity. Still manipulative to the 11th degree of course and certainly not shy of spinning a situation to his favour, but usually by 'helping' (very much from the viewpoint of a male sexual fantasy) his subjects to realize their own aspirations and desires. There are obvious ways to get around that with Ruth, but I wouldn't like it. Would feel like an even worse (if that's possible) version of conversion therapy.
Not quite, she is a closeted bisexual, not lesbian. She likes men too, she dated the old headmaster and had sex with him, even though that was also against the rules and her morals. You are doing the same thing likely she is, it is not all or nothing. Not everyone is all the way straight or gay, if you still like guys, liking girls too, doesn't make you a lesbian.

So far, even the gayest character in the story, Debbie, is still only like 90% gay, since she still finds men attractive in some situations.

If we are already doing things with Debbie, there is really no excuse to leave Ruth out.

missviola69

Jun 21, 2017
Not quite, she is a closeted bisexual, not lesbian. She likes men too, she dated the old headmaster and had sex with him, even though that was also against the rules and her morals. You are doing the same thing likely she is, it is not all or nothing. Not everyone is all the way straight or gay, if you still like guys, liking girls too, doesn't make you a lesbian.

So far, even the gayest character in the story, Debbie, is still only like 90% gay, since she still finds men attractive in some situations.

If we are already doing things with Debbie, there is really no excuse to leave Ruth out.
My renders are dedicated to all fans of Mrs. Ruth. Without any hope for reciprocity...
1. You gave indiscreet photos to Mrs. Ruth.
2. You are blackmailing Mrs. Ruth.
3-9. Indiscreet photos of Mrs. Ruth.
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes