RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Have only 3 male characters in this game. The MC, a teacher and the janitor.

The MC as all the content. The two other characters have, around, 5% of content boot.

I don't know how can come a NTR situation when the MC fuck all female and the two other guy any?

For the other question. This is a light BDSM game. It's all about spanking and domination. You can not avoid it. The opening scene is only a small taste about what coming.
Thanks for answer mate, i gues its not for me then :D

Reactions: capitanqueso

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I think it will be eventually. I guessing that spanking and pacification of Ruth will be required to open late-game content. So we have to wait several years.
After the most recent revelations, Ruth does not need any spanking at all. Just a wee bit more temptation...
I hope this happens rather soonish.

I'm rather conflicted here. Spanking is not my cup of tea. I follow this game nevertheless because it's just good.
And now Ruth, who really deserves a decent spanking, may suddenly turn into putty because of *spoiler* ?

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone else having issues with 12.3? I catch Cassandra smoking, many of the images a whited-out.
When punishing Priti lots of black scenes with only dialog. Lots of missing animations when kissing for example
I've never had these issues with past releases. They are usually top notch.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Headmaster [v0.12.3 Patreon/0.12.3.1 Public] [Altos and Herdone] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,73 GB / 2,00 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.12.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,xx GB / 1,99 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.12.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Info: Download the "UPDATE PATCH 0.12.3 -> 0.12.3.1" from the OP.
To apply it, copy the file into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
I played the new version with a save from 12.1 (Neither version was compressed). I could not make a new save because the game froze when I called Priti to the office and gave her a punishment. After the punishment ended, the page went back to her giving the MC a blowjob.

• Wow
Reactions: capitanqueso
Sep 26, 2019
It also includes an updated event log that includes details of Charlotte's new smoking scenes, opening the girls' locker room, and the new locker room scenes.
Where do I find this? I can't find how to get the girls locker room events anywhere. I've seen two scenes with Charlotte smoking and then nothing happened for weeks while I fully advanced through Harriet and Priti's content.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Just for the weird soccer versus football debate 1) if you look at the profile for Charles Wilson it lists his occupation as "Maths" not "Math" ergo clearly not American as Americans do not call it maths, 2) American Football was named after Rugby Football so those outraged at what we call football in the US can actually take their "righteous" indignation up with the British and 3) the Canadian football vs soccer is Quebec is Quebec it's like some sort of magical land that believes they're part of France rather than the rest of Canada they even have laws that require names of franchises and signage being in French rather than English and it's pretty much the sole reason that the national language of Canada is English and French since 75% of Canada speaks English as a first language as opposed to about 22% speaking french as a first language id est the differences between Quebec and the rest of Canada are fairly defined and assuming Quebec is representative of the rest of Canada is folly.

TL DR
1) Not American Football clearly
2) American Football is called Football because of the British
3) Quebec is more European (French specifically) than the rest of Canada and isn't representative of the majority of Canada.

It is a misconception that Québec is the only place where we talk french. There are other big comunities througout the contry. Acadien, Franco Ontarien, Francesquoi among others. There are even comunities in Yukon. There are more people speaking french outside of Québec than in the province at the creation of the contry. An other thing we don't consider ourselves French.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
1645762359434.png
im stuck here how do i make sure she stays awake? no meter how many times i teach class nothing happens with rachel

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think it will be implemented eventually. I am guessing that spanking and pacification of Ruth will be required to open late-game content. So we have to wait several years.
We will definitely need to go through her for any further rule changes. We saw how adamant she was with the locker room.

After the most recent revelations, Ruth does not need any spanking at all. Just a wee bit more temptation...
I hope this happens rather soonish.

I'm rather conflicted here. Spanking is not my cup of tea. I follow this game nevertheless because it's just good.
And now Ruth, who really deserves a decent spanking, may suddenly turn into putty because of *spoiler* ?
I could see it, she definitely seemed conflicted between religion and how she really feels. She can't fight her own body forever, though, she's only human.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes