joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Would really prefer a mega link, I know not everyone can use it because of the free version limits, but some of do pay for it and its usually fast too. Thanks!
Yeah, right. Free version limit sure makes it un-usable for me. (sarc) Almost as if mega has a download manager that resumes the download when you get more cap space.

Reactions: SamWinters

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Well, that's what walkthroughs are for... Haven't you guys ever played a normal game like tomb rider or halflife? if you don't try and search what you're supposed to do it's not a game but a visual novel
Anyways, tuesday morning Pretty is standing in the classrooms hall and, if you haven't done it yet, you ought to body search her, pretty sure after that you'll get to punish her either in the morning or the afternoon (she'll missbehave in class), If that's not happening then you ought to call Preti from your office
Here is pretty much a safe walkthrough for Preti
Enjoy!

Thanks for the help, but that walk through is just for the punishment route. I chose the desire route.

Although it is 18 saves prior, I am now thinking about going back to that save and choosing punishment instead of desire. Seems easier.

Reactions: capitanqueso

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Well, that's what walkthroughs are for... Haven't you guys ever played a normal game like tomb rider or halflife? if you don't try and search what you're supposed to do it's not a game but a visual novel
Anyways, tuesday morning Pretty is standing in the classrooms hall and, if you haven't done it yet, you ought to body search her, pretty sure after that you'll get to punish her either in the morning or the afternoon (she'll missbehave in class), If that's not happening then you ought to call Preti from your office
Here is pretty much a safe walkthrough for Preti
Enjoy!

Thanks for the help, but that walk through is just for the punishment route. I chose the desire route.

Although it is 18 saves prior, I am now thinking about going back to that save and choosing punishment instead of desire. Seems easier.
maybe there is a bug in that route, download the final version, it's already in the OP

phallice

Jun 21, 2018
Is it possible to get a MAC version? I know I can make one, but I would have to download a huge game twice and a lot of the MAC links aren't working

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was playing game prologue and well prologue was about MC showing one girl whole body to crowd and literaly f*cking her with dildo. My question is: am i gonna see more scenes like this while playing game? Or they are choiceable: like i can choice to not do? Or its someting regular and im gonna see MC literaly strip naked girls while male audience watching or fucking them?

And further second question: i read there is not NTR, is it true?

Reactions: $@~

detraks231

Oct 12, 2021
Sorry, i live in Québec Canada and i'm born, raised and live in french. We never call soccer football. Because a sport already have this names. Canadian Football. Sport different of the NFL football.

What is called football in Europe is called soccer here and any other name is used.
Nobody calls soccer, football here from a secound Quebec guy

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
can we let this die? The LAST comment I will make, is that my ex-fiance (Quebec) and her family, called it football, in ref to soccer The CFL, they called Canadian Football. They did not use the term 'soccer' at all. Shame on me, for thinking that was the norm.
Your ex-fianee would have been European or heavily influenced by her European parents for her to call Soccer, "football."

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I was playing game prologue and well prologue was about MC showing one girl whole body to crowd and literaly f*cking her with dildo. My question is: am i gonna see more scenes like this while playing game? Or they are choiceable: like i can choice to not do? Or its someting regular and im gonna see MC literaly strip naked girls while male audience watching or fucking them?

And further second question: i read there is not NTR, is it true?
Have only 3 male characters in this game. The MC, a teacher and the janitor.

The MC as all the content. The two other characters have, around, 5% of content boot.

I don't know how can come a NTR situation when the MC fuck all female and the two other guy any?

For the other question. This is a light BDSM game. It's all about spanking and domination. You can not avoid it. The opening scene is only a small taste about what coming.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes