alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Need some suspension of disbelief. XD

Well, they are common in my family, so maybe that is it for me. Knew one girl I knew in school who had a reduction surgery, and was still a DD.

As for fake, the only ones that seem fake (relatively speaking of course), would be Cass. Everything about her is fake, her personality, her hair, etc... Why not her boobs too?
I could see this as actually being the case, how we would find out I have no clue, maybe some digging into her records outside the school?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I could see this as actually being the case, how we would find out I have no clue, maybe some digging into her records outside the school?
Could try asking her friend(s) (Debbie), could try conducting a through investigation and look for scars, we could ask the nurse, and yeah, like you said, check her records.

Well, I forgot to also mention Trixie, hers are also likely fake too. I was only thinking abut the students at the time.

Reactions: alex2011

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could try asking her friend(s) (Debbie), could try conducting a through investigation and look for scars, we could ask the nurse, and yeah, like you said, check her records.

Well, I forgot to also mention Trixie, hers are also likely fake too. I was only thinking abut the students at the time.
Well, most of the time you can find out by feel alone, we don't have to make it too complicated in the beginning. Only when the results are inconclusive, more elaborate measures would be warranted.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, most of the time you can find out by feel alone, we don't have to make it too complicated in the beginning. Only when the results are inconclusive, more elaborate measures would be warranted.
Sometimes you can tell by the way they hang, but that depends on the quality of the work, and that would be impossible in HS.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Given her background, I wouldn't doubt Trixie. As for the other one, searching is a definite possibility I didn't consider, especially if or when we ever get to the point of a complete strip search in the rules or complete stripping in the punishment system without the subject already missing pieces of clothing, like a bra, to begin with. Of course, there would have to be something even more major than the drug issue for anyone to consider backing a policy like that for searches and Ruth would have none of it unless we broke her down first.

Given who we're dealing with in this scenario, it might take more extensive measures, but maybe not.

Sometimes you can tell by the way they hang, but that depends on the quality of the work, and that would be impossible in HS.
I wouldn't say impossible, but oh boy is it difficult to get them right. Half the time I can't get them to look natural, the other I can't get them to look fake. That's just my experience level, though.

• Haha

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
* * * Sept 2022: An updated version of the Game Guide, for 0.13 beta, can be found here * * *

Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.12.3.1 Public

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.12.3.1 Public. This includes updated information around Priti's "Reluctant Rebel" student quest and Emily's "Reluctant Nudist" quest following bug fixes, and greater detail around Priti's "punishment" and "desires" paths, and information about what to do if you previously forced Priti to strip. It also includes the new events in the replay menu (including Donna's spanking and Harriet's punishment events), the new updates to the cheat menu, and several other corrections and updates.

It also includes all the information from my earlier 0.12 guide. This includes all the new content for Priti and Harriet including walkthroughs for both Harriet's "Maid for Punishment" student quest and Priti's "Reluctant Rebel" quest, and a punishment guide to help you get Priti to level 5. It also includes an updated event log that includes details of Charlotte's new smoking scenes, information about opening the girls' locker room, and the new locker room scenes. I've also included a guide to the stand-alone "Debbie's Halloween" holiday special.

Sample pages from the guide:

Alternatively, if you need help with the new storylines for Priti or Harriet, you can also refer to my quick punishment guide for Priti and Harriet, here.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Download: HM_Complete_Game_Guide_0_12_3_1_Public

Last edited:

IncogneatoJoe

Jan 1, 2020
I am following the guide that is linked and am to the point where I can open the locked journal entry. I opened it and read it but the quest line will not continue? It says I still have to open it when I have multiple times now. Are there any unmentioned prerequisites I am missing or is it a bug?

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
A strange thing occurred in 12.3.1 Public (and beta) and that is that Trixie's Wednesday dance practice is silent, no music. Tried the replay, same thing. Is it a known bug? This didn't happen in previous versions

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
i just need 1 more influence point!!!!!!!! im just 10... does anyone knows where to get the last one?
Maybe look up the walkthrough linked in the original post?

Because it's impossible to say which influence points you are missing unless you list everything you did, which in turn is somewhat unfeasible.

So just look in the walkthrough.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I accidentally missed spying on Rachel the first time she was punished, and now I can NEVER watch that scene again. And apparently watching that scene unlocked the purchase of an item required to progress through certain quests. Which I can never get now. Most of these spying scenes don't have a time limit on them, no blink-and-miss-it requirements. I had to jump through a whole bunch of frustrating hoops just to figure out the commands to un-fuck my game:

TheHeadmaster-[version number]Public-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy:
Change line 108 from config.console = False to config.console = True
Play the game until just before the end of the afternoon.
Press Shift+O
gpt = True
rachel_punish = True
rachel_first_offence = False

The devs should just edit the scene's triggers so that it just plays the next time you happen to spy on that room. Or at least make it more obvious how obligated you are to just drop everything you were going to do that night to peep on a bunch of schoolgirls while you still have the chance. It's not fair to keep a key scene and a key item hidden behind an arbitrary time limit.

Reactions: KingArthur101

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I accidentally missed spying on Rachel the first time she was punished, and now I can NEVER watch that scene again. And apparently watching that scene unlocked the purchase of an item required to progress through certain quests. Which I can never get now. Most of these spying scenes don't have a time limit on them, no blink-and-miss-it requirements. I had to jump through a whole bunch of frustrating hoops just to figure out the commands to un-fuck my game:

TheHeadmaster-[version number]Public-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy:
Change line 108 from config.console = False to config.console = True
Play the game until just before the end of the afternoon.
Press Shift+O
gpt = True
rachel_punish = True
rachel_first_offence = False

The devs should just edit the scene's triggers so that it just plays the next time you happen to spy on that room. Or at least make it more obvious how obligated you are to just drop everything you were going to do that night to peep on a bunch of schoolgirls while you still have the chance. It's not fair to keep a key scene and a key item hidden behind an arbitrary time limit.
I mean, you could do all of that. Or you can just catch Rachel in class and punish her again. There's no time limit or anything preventing that scene from triggering. It's just a simple two-variable trigger; did you spank Rachel that day; and have you seen the scene before.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Such an in-depth "Visual novel" kind of game. Although it has so many aspects that are not like a visual novel, which I enjoy a lot. I do however wish it was a little more sandboxy, though, but still! Awesome goddamn work!

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes