madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Depends a bit on what you call "sex". Couple HJ, couple BJ, one anal, but not that much - it isn't the center of the game.
There are two anal intercourse scenes actually, with the same pupil. You're right though in saying that sex isn't the centre of the game. After all, BDSM is more about sexual restraint than indulgence.

Last edited:

Shepard186282

Jun 6, 2018
Does anyone know whats next for this game? A while back i saw 2 different lists 1 for story and 1 for punishments. I think Faye was up after Priti for story and i forget who was up for punishments, Liz mabey? Feels like a year ago i read that though. Has anyone heard anything?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Does anyone know whats next for this game? A while back i saw 2 different lists 1 for story and 1 for punishments. I think Faye was up after Priti for story and i forget who was up for punishments, Liz mabey? Feels like a year ago i read that though. Has anyone heard anything?
There is only one list for story + punishment system and one for "side events". Altos initially planned to put in this update Pritis story + punishment system, opening of the girls locker room, some Rachel-content + after school training events with Debbie, Amy and Miss Potts. He couldn't realize the Rachel-content+ the after school training, so this will be implemented in an further shorter independent update. The next longer update after this will be Faye story + punishment system.

Last edited:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Why is there a difference of 400mo between the different download links ?
You have to be more precise, there are ~33 download links in the first post.

Sometimes hoster (and other ppl) calculate filesize differently. Diving by 1000 instead of 1024 and if you are talking GB you can do that error 3 times (Byte => KB => MB => GB) and that would mean a difference of ~7%. Add some rounding and it could mean 400 MB for a 5GB file.

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
I've got a bug. When trying to change the rules in the weekly meeting I have 2 rule changes under corporal punishment. See picture. But instead of it being scrollable one is put to the right on the screen and I cant press the vote button which means im stuck. Anyone that'd be able to help me fix this? f9dd3be42323aefe7d1b29397d533ecc.png
*edit I solved it, I downloaded the game one more time and I had no error

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes