mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
Guys, I have a problem with the game itself - technical, to be precise.

In chapter 2, there were several scenes in which the game started crashin frequently - e.g. punishment of twins after their trick on Ms. Potts. I've solved most of them by switching graphic processor to NVIDIA (earlier I was using integrated graphic card), but one scene is still crashing: the "first orgasm" for Rachel.

No matter what I do, regardless of graphic card settings and drivers, the game crashes and I'm unable to get through it, even with mashing Enter to fast forward it. Rarely I receive any error message, but when I do, it's always the same:

In this thread I've found that installing K-lite codecs might help - unfortunately, it didn't.

I'd be glad for tips how to fix it or at least how to fast forward this scene.

My specs:
Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
I've solved the problem, however, the solution is quite... 'unique'. I've changed the laptop charger from 90W to 135W and now the scene went without a hitch. Looks like with the smaller charger the graphic card had insufficient power to go through the animation.

Hope it will help someone.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've solved the problem, however, the solution is quite... 'unique'. I've changed the laptop charger from 90W to 135W and now the scene went without a hitch. Looks like with the smaller charger the graphic card had insufficient power to go through the animation.

Hope it will help someone.
Glad to hear it. I did not have a lot of ideas for that one.
Maybe just an extraordinarily hot summer? Or climate change? Or the weather just got warmer to balance the government getting colder?
Well, they ARE talking about how hot it is that year in the story.
Yep it snows more often at Easter than Christmas in the UK
Used to get that in Minnesota too, I used to laugh a lot when it would start to melt in March, and then we would get a big snow on April 1st.

Turbo Turkey

Jul 22, 2017
Guys, I have a problem with the game itself - technical, to be precise.

In chapter 2, there were several scenes in which the game started crashin frequently - e.g. punishment of twins after their trick on Ms. Potts. I've solved most of them by switching graphic processor to NVIDIA (earlier I was using integrated graphic card), but one scene is still crashing: the "first orgasm" for Rachel.

No matter what I do, regardless of graphic card settings and drivers, the game crashes and I'm unable to get through it, even with mashing Enter to fast forward it. Rarely I receive any error message, but when I do, it's always the same:

In this thread I've found that installing K-lite codecs might help - unfortunately, it didn't.

I'd be glad for tips how to fix it or at least how to fast forward this scene.

My specs:
Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
This may be a bit late. But try playing around with the window size (full screen, windowed (maximized), windowed (not maximized)). That helped for me before.

Edit: I just realized you already solved the problem. Sorry, just move along. Nothing to see here!

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
am I the only one getting an error when it tries to load the main menu? ignoring it starts a new game, and I can load games from there. I got the compressed pc version and applied the patch.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Don't know for sure, but is the patch made for the compressed version? that could be the reason.

Reactions: TheDevian
Jul 19, 2020
Who's the storywriter and the person who handles the music.
Especially in the scene when he is demonstrating his lessons to the 2 teachers. I love the pause when he calls for debbie.

I am laughing more than I am fapping

Reactions: Dr_Lexus and jkj54

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
AltosandHerdone
It is rare for me to complain here because i like the game very much, but there are a few things bothering me...
First miss potts...i'm not into milfs and i dont like her looks or character at all, but she sucks the disciplin points out of my score so she needs to be trained...not in far away future updates but as fast as possible.
Then the "wrong" animation for pritis masturbation...at this point of her story (after she spanked the maid) she should be still a virgin and not fingering herself to the limit, that animation would be fitting later in her story, but not at this point ;)
Then the nudist area, either add it or disable the link in the weekly meeting, it becomes frustrating to read "in future updates" ^^
Another sour point are the sundays because there are no events and nothing to do except for patroulling and spying. If you implement the teacher training it would be a good idea to place it there as well, not only at evenings. Maybe even a special event with amy and potts. It would also be better to copy some of the saturday dorm/beach events/repeatables there as placeholders instead of just saying there will be something in an unknown future, at least it would help new players to get some events done faster if they appear on sundays as well and it would be less boring for players who did every patrol event already.
And finally...please consider finishing open quests instead of adding new ones, be it amys training, lucys love, rachels petting and of cause the made up nudist elly...sure, new content is nice, but there are far to much dead ends already, some even from the beginning.

Bugs @ cass private punishment:

While running game code:
File "game/Cass_PS.rpy", line 5112, in <module>
NameError: name 'cass_fingered' is not defined
___
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_pinch_nipples'.
___
Black screen with text and sound only while taking foto, paddle and a few other things that slipped my memory since they were not mentioned in the tracelog.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
AltosandHerdone
It is rare for me to complain here because i like the game very much, but there are a few things bothering me...
First miss potts...i'm not into milfs and i dont like her looks or character at all, but she sucks the disciplin points out of my score so she needs to be trained...not in far away future updates but as fast as possible.
Then the "wrong" animation for pritis masturbation...at this point of her story (after she spanked the maid) she should be still a virgin and not fingering herself to the limit, that animation would be fitting later in her story, but not at this point ;)
Then the nudist area, either add it or disable the link in the weekly meeting, it becomes frustrating to read "in future updates" ^^
Another sour point are the sundays because there are no events and nothing to do except for patroulling and spying. If you implement the teacher training it would be a good idea to place it there as well, not only at evenings. Maybe even a special event with amy and potts. It would also be better to copy some of the saturday dorm/beach events/repeatables there as placeholders instead of just saying there will be something in an unknown future, at least it would help new players to get some events done faster if they appear on sundays as well and it would be less boring for players who did every patrol event already.
And finally...please consider finishing open quests instead of adding new ones, be it amys training, lucys love, rachels petting and of cause the made up nudist elly...sure, new content is nice, but there are far to much dead ends already, some even from the beginning.

Bugs @ cass private punishment:

While running game code:
File "game/Cass_PS.rpy", line 5112, in <module>
NameError: name 'cass_fingered' is not defined
___
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_pinch_nipples'.
___
Black screen with text and sound only while taking foto, paddle and a few other things that slipped my memory since they were not mentioned in the tracelog.
What will be included in the next update and which storylines remain on hold is purely down to what patrons have voted for me to be working on. Which happens to be: finishing Rachel's storyline and the afterschool training with Claire/Amy/Debbie. Followed by Faye's punishment system in the update after that. The nudist area lost out to other storylines but it remains a fairly high priority, I'll probably put it to another poll after the next update. There is also the issue of progression where I don't want one storyline to completely outpace all the others. For example, do I really want the nudist area open before more forced nudity punishments are in place? It's not simply a matter of doing one storyline then another. What happens within each storyline needs to remain logically consistent with the changing rules, uniform policies etc.
Also, Priti was never as innocent as she seemed and had been fingering herself plenty before that scene. I accept your point about the weekends being underutilised though and putting some extracurricular lessons there would make sense.
Are those bugs definitely from the most up to date version?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well what about the weekend DND stuff, or what its called, the bimbo reality show, couldn't we get some more of that instead of more lessons, surely neither of those is dependent on the school's rules.

YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
What will be included in the next update and which storylines remain on hold is purely down to what patrons have voted for me to be working on. Which happens to be: finishing Rachel's storyline and the afterschool training with Claire/Amy/Debbie. Followed by Faye's punishment system in the update after that. The nudist area lost out to other storylines but it remains a fairly high priority, I'll probably put it to another poll after the next update. There is also the issue of progression where I don't want one storyline to completely outpace all the others. For example, do I really want the nudist area open before more forced nudity punishments are in place? It's not simply a matter of doing one storyline then another. What happens within each storyline needs to remain logically consistent with the changing rules, uniform policies etc.
Also, Priti was never as innocent as she seemed and had been fingering herself plenty before that scene. I accept your point about the weekends being underutilised though and putting some extracurricular lessons there would make sense.
Great work and good game. Be wary of appeasing what patrons ask for vs what they actually want and what will make the best game.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yepp, latest version from here.

Well, the nudist area would make more sense before the forced nudity punishments, that way it would be more easy to convince ruth if she learns that nudity is not a deadly sin and some girls use that area out of their free will, teachers like trix and newman included...also, her lesbian tendencies are easy to see, catching her peeping on the Nudist beach would give another weakness to exploit to enforce the nudity punishment in class ^^

For priti...no, not innocent at heart, but far to repressed to accept her own urges just one spanking session before...she would shove a chocolate bar in her mouth instead of fingers in her pussy...she just learned to act on her deeper desires and starts like a whore in heat? Ist not really common for a virgin ;)

One thing is already completely outpaced...that thing named donna...no headmaster with this mindset would allow that bratty snob to talk back every fucking time...even worse than cassandra and debbie ever were combined in the beginning and so far she is far to under-spanked ^^

But good to know some of the votes make sense :)

BwanaPower

Jun 12, 2021
As long as we're complaining: There's also that severe case of animal cruelty, where you just leave your pet on its own every weekend instead of taking it home, which is not only obviously inhumane, but also a shame as I'm sure your maid would enjoy playing and cuddling with it as well...

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes